Sex Suit Love Battle

niiiiiiina

Finally!!! a hidden gem is shared!!! Shingaki voice is amzing as always!!! Thank you for uploading this!! ♡♡♡

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for sharing 😊 I've been looking for the extra round of the special CD‼️ Especially cute and sexy, it's a wonderful work that he can enjoy to his heart's content.You can enjoy it even more if you listen to it with manga👍💥

Happy birthday Tarusuke

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like him too:ali_061:, I listen to his work with great pleasure:ali_059:, thank you very much for sharing his new work, I also wish him a happy birthday🥳🥳🥳🎂🎂🎂🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊🎁🎁🎁

• Thanks 1

OMG I love you so much, Shingaki-san is also my favorite seiyuu, I'm really grateful I was waiting for that CD for so long, I definitely bow down to this man's wonderful uke voice

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HBD, Shingaki san🎂🎉

Thank you for sharing the whole CD:ali_081:  I've been looking for the toukuten, now it's complete!

Edited by PASSENGER123
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much for sharing!!
ありがとう~💕(。♡‿♡。)💕

• Thanks 1

thank you for sharinggg~ just wondering if there is also a manga of this? thankss

• Thanks 1