Yūtōsei no kōkishin ōsei anaru ni kyodai chin no yo-sa o oshiete mita ( 優等生の好奇心旺盛アナルに巨チンの良さを教えてみた )

YuikiYaya

spacer.png

Title : 優等生の好奇心旺盛アナルに巨チンの良さを教えてみた
I tried to teach the honor student's curious anal the benefits of a big dick

Release Date : 2023/05/25

[Summary]

A story about a curious honor student's prostate being thoroughly poked and taught the goodness of a huge dick.
Nanakusa, a delinquent who has no interest in anything, meets Mizuno, an honor student who is curious and interested in everything.

One day, Mizuno becomes interested in the "prostate"...!?

. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . . ☆. . . . . .

CV : 

■Nanakusa Mio (CV: Amane Ui)

The school's biggest delinquent. Over 185cm tall, with a lean and toned body.
Awesomely well-proportioned features and flashy blonde hair.
Since he was born, he has easily been number one in everything, whether it be sports or studies, so his days are boring and lacking in stimulation.
The only person that Nanakusa is interested in and attracted to is Mizuno.

■ Mizuno Suzuto (CV: Nomura Fumino)
The top student in the school. A beautiful, intelligent young man with straight black hair and glasses.
Contrary to his quiet appearance, he is extremely curious. He is interested in everything and is full of vitality, immediately trying to start observing or experimenting.
He is attached to Nanakusa.

spacer.png

Track Introduction
■Track 01: Prostate Development with a Curious Honor Student♂ (11:30)

Mizuno: "Ngh! Ngh ah ah, my prostate is rubbing so hard! It's so hard, my erection, why does it feel so good, gh...!"
Nanakusa: "Haha, Mizuno. Even though it's the science lab, your anus is twitching with joy... what a naughty student, isn't it?"
Mizuno: "Ngh! Because my erection feels so good, gh, gh, gh, my anus is rubbing so much, gh,
even though it's the science lab and we're in the middle of an experiment, it just doesn't stop feeling good, hmm, hmm ...!"

■Track 02: Fingering & Non-stop Raw Sex♂ (13:03)
→ Prostate digging, raw sex, doggy style, creampie
Mizuno: "Hmm!? Ah, ah, ah, ah, I'm feeling too much...ah!?
My sperm is coming, hmm, hmm, my erection is getting hard and my penis is coming...I'm going to cum...!"
Nanakusa: "Hmm. That's good. Go ahead and cum."
Mizuno: "Hmm! I'm cumming! It's coming!"

Nanakusa: "Damn...Mizuno's insides are so warm and it feels so good...How about you? Which feels better, my fingers or my dick?"
Mizuno: "Your dick... ! Your penis feels good, ah ah ah, this, I love it, ah! Ah, your penis makes me erect, it's best if you rub it around."

Nanakusa: "Huh, that's an immediate answer. Then I'll dig it thoroughly like this, okay?"

Mizuno: "Ah! Ah ah ah ah! Ah!? Stop digging with the tip, it's too hard, ah ah ah ah, dig with your penis, dig me more, dig more."

■Track 03: First lotion gauze♂(13:56)
→Lotion gauze, glans stimulation, nipple licking, squirting

Nanakusa: "Both sides of the gauze Then, I move it up and down alternately, rubbing the head of your penis..."
Mizuno: "Hyaa?! Ah, ah?! Ahh?! What's that? The stimulation, the stimulation to the tip of my penis is strong...!"
Nanakusa: "That's right. The lotion gauze is a type of glans stimulation. If you rub it this way, it seems that the pleasure it brings to the glans is on a whole different level. I'm experimenting to see how it's different from normal masturbation."
Mizuno: "Mmm, mm, mmm! Mmm, mmm! Mmm!"
Nanakusa: "Haha, the stimulation to your penis is strong. He's panting. Every time he rubs it, it jumps and twitches.
Mizuno is so erotic as he arches his back while his penis is erect while sitting upright. What would happen if I applied the gauze faster?"
Mizuno: "Oh!? On, on, on! Don't do it faster, it's too hard, the tip is too hard, it's going to break, my penis is going to break...!"

■Track 04: Lots of lovemaking in the bath♂ (21:37)
→ Standing doggy style, nipple teasing, raw sex, creampie, glans & nipple masturbation, peeing

Mizuno: "Nnn!? Nnn! Nnn, nnn, it feels so good to stroke my nipples up and down, it's amazing, I love this! Ah, ah, ah, amazing"
Nanakusa : "Your anus is twitching. Your nipples are twitching. , does it feel good to play with yourself?"
Mizuno: "Good! Every time I rub my nipples, my hole twitches and squeezes my dick... Ah, ah, ah, I'm cumming, sperm is coming!"
Nanakusa: "F-fuck! with nipples and anus? Hey, turn your face this way?"
Mizuno: "Hm? Mmm! Slurp, ha, kissing is fun, slurp, cumming while kissing, slurp, slurp, I'm cumming... slurp"

️Bonus: Cast talk (5:18)

Credits
----------------------------
CV: Amane Ui (@UI_AMANE_R), Nomura Fumino (@nomurahumino)
Scenario: yumimei (@yumimei_00)
Illustration: Karako (@karako218)
Design: yUtA (@_y_UtAa_)
Audio editing: Más Audio Sound (https://www.mas-audio-sound.com/ )
SE: Die Brust [Various sound effects collection 100 part 2] etc.
----------------------------
Produced and original: Tororo (Tororo Soup)
Twitter:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Original novel (★You can enjoy the voice drama alone★)
"I tried to teach the goodness of a big dick to the inquisitive anal of an honor student"

Playing time: Main story approx. 60 minutes + bonus (cast talk) approx. 5 minutes

Link :

Spoiler

Spoiler

Pass : HappyPrideMonth

How to download and extract files? You can check here

Spoiler

PLEASE DONT SHARE OUTSIDE THIS FORUM. If u want me to reupload link, DM me!

I use Google Translate and my poor vocabulary.... I'm confused by the Seme's name... Nanakusa? Nanae? Sanae? Sanagusa?.... :msn_red_fox_smilies-15:

and then, I heard the voice.. oh okay, the real name is Nanakusa :msn_red_fox_smilies-09: 

My last post, see you in a few months :msn_red_fox_smilies-20:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 23

Hello, I wonder if anyone is having the same problem as me because when I tried to extract it, it doesn't tell me to enter password and then the folder is empty. Usually when there's password it always ask me to write the password but it's not this time so I wonder. But I'm on my phone right now, will try again on my pc later.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, tomiiself said:

Hello, I wonder if anyone is having the same problem as me because when I tried to extract it, it doesn't tell me to enter password and then the folder is empty. Usually when there's password it always ask me to write the password but it's not this time so I wonder. But I'm on my phone right now, will try again on my pc later.

Hello, is the problem still there? because after I checked, the file could still be opened.

Yeah, maybe you should try with your PC