[KZentertainment] A captured narcotics investigator is gang-raped by perverted yakuza until he becomes a bitch

deisera

[KZentertainment] A captured narcotics investigator is gang-raped by perverted yakuza until he becomes a bitch!!

spacer.png

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Undercover investigator Yuuki Rikuto infiltrates a certain gang as "Yuki" in order to crack down on a drug trafficking route.

He gets information that a drug deal with a Chinese mafia is soon to take place, and continues his investigation in secret, but in fact
the gang members have realized that Yuuki is a "rat."

One day, Yuuki takes advantage of the absence of the young boss Kujo to continue his investigation, but ends up falling into a trap instead. After
being captured, Yuuki is to be "punished" by the sadistic Kujo...

Download:

Spoiler

pw: yakuza99capture

If You Like to Share BL/Otome Content Join Our BL Discord Server at:

(This server is mainly only for uploaders to group together + minimal chatting between BL/Otome Fans if you are looking for another place to leech YaoiOtaku forum is still your best lurk.)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 20

Can someone help me with Mega? I download it, but then it it makes me add it to my iCloud Drive. But then it still doesn’t have the open up for me to play? This isn’t the first time it’s happened to me on mega! 

• 2 weeks later...