Y Novels (Thai BL Novels)

3ruri

Hey peeps! Look who's back!

After the boom of Chinese danmei (BL), now the Thai BL is on the rise. I have been into these subcategories and I find them just as interesting as our regular Yaoi or M/M romance. We have seen many Danmei titles getting licensed and published, but I can't say much about the Thai BLs. I think famous ones like KinnPorsche is also getting licensed by SevenSeas, but it's more like, if you know, you know kind of thing. 

What I mean by that was, how many of you who are watching Thai BL dramas know that the stories were based on a novel? How many of you google the novel title after that? I find it quite frustrating that not many TLs available. I applaud the danmei fandom because they have many organised fan TL groups who are very supportive of the authors. I wished there are TL groups for Thai BL too. 

There's a series called "Khemjira" that will be out soon (not sure how soon) and I'm looking for the Eng. version of the novel. Unfortunately, where I'm from, it's almost impossible to get any BL/Yaoi/Danmei books sold, especially not openly. Found someone on X offering the pdf version and was informed later that she's selling the access. I'm a person who will support the authors whenever I can. But, as I mentioned, it is almost impossible to find these books where I am from and Book Depo no longer exists. So I declined the paid access because I would rather buy the original work than giving money to people who are taking advantage like this. Does this make me a hypocrite tho? 

Anyway, it's good to be back and I know the good people of this forum would share their honest opinion with me :)

Also, tell me what Thai BL have you read. I'd love to hear about them too!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3ruri

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic