Ego to Koukai no Dilemma H Code? (Textractor)

xXUnicornLoveXx

Hey everyone!

I bought Ego to Koukai no Dilemma from DLSite today for the hell of it, and kind of ran into a problem. When I attached the game in Textractor, there wasn't many selections to make from the drop down box to choose from, and they didn't yield any text from the game! :onion7:

I initially tried searching for hook codes the normal way, but the warning of it making the game crash isn't for show! This is the first game it ever did it with, unfortunately.

So I had to resort to searching for specific text. It... sort of worked. I got a hook code, but it doesn't save itself since I guess it's a faulty one. Also, as pictured in my screenshot, it doesn't grab all the text no matter what difference instance of searching for specific text I try.

spacer.png

The way it works is:

"Line 1 blah blah blah" - Translated

"Line 2 (and onward) that comes after the short pause blah blah blah" - Not detected at all

So I guess my question here is...

Does anybody have an H-Code for this game at all? I can make do with the ones I pull, but it's a real pain in the ass to break out the Google Translate Lens every time I wanna know what the other lines say.

Thank you guys in advance!!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• xXUnicornLoveXx

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic