Sadistic open mind

DemiosPhobos

サディスティックオープンマインド (Sadistic open mind)

index_som.png

Synopsis: "High-spec pervert younger elite x Super easy, gloomy virgin. A twisted erotic comedy.

Baba Shota (28 years old), a gloomy man who one-sidely hates his younger coworker, Ichinose Yuuto (25 years old).
Ichinose is an elite full-time employee despite being younger, while Baba is only being a contract employee. Baba hates Ichinose for reminding him of the ugly reality.One day, Ichinose found out Baba's badmouthing the company on his social media account and threaten to snitch him out. Baba is then taken to Ichinose's house where he's kissed and embraced.

"This isn't a request. It's a threat" Ichinose says, "Be my lover."

In reality, Ichinose is hiding an extremely twisted sexual desire. However, even after stealing Baba's virginity and playing naughty pranks on him, Ichinose is kind and doting on him, and Baba cannot help but fall for him." (Translated from Ginger-records' website)

Author: Katou Teppei

Cast:  Ichinose Yuuto (Nakajima Yoshiki) x Baba Shouta (Yamashita Seiichiro)

Released on May 31, 2024

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Trailers on youtube:

Spoiler

Password: sadistmind

Please do not share it outside of this forum. Thank you.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 29
  • Sad 5

:ali_071::ali_071:thank you so much! huge fan of both yoshiki san yamashita san

really appreciate your kindness!

Hi, link is not working...
I apologize for the inconvenience and hope you can fix it...!!

Hi, I've been warned that two CDs had already been updated elsewhere, not even a full day after (even found out the link). Unforunately, I have no choice but to remove them. I'm not against uploading CDs, but really, it's frustrating to see them elsewhere not even a full 24h later.

• Sad 6

24 minutes ago, DemiosPhobos said:

Hi, I've been warned that two CDs had already been updated elsewhere, not even a full day after (even found out the link). Unforunately, I have no choice but to remove them. I'm not against uploading CDs, but really, it's frustrating to see them elsewhere not even a full 24h later.

I agree. As you gain experience like this, uploading becomes more difficult. I hope everyone follows the minimum level of courtesy.

I only left a comment and couldn't download it. I thought it was an error. Let's be polite

57 minutes ago, DemiosPhobos said:

this is so sad...why are the people doing like that!!! they should keep the rules! TT

NOOO that's so unfair why would people do that im begging you pls upload it again 😭🙏