Sadistic open mind

DemiosPhobos

Then just delete this post if you don't want to reupload anyone. I know it suck when people do that but people still gonna come here and want you to reupload when you don't want to do that. Just delete this please. All of them. 

yes please reupload this 1, i'm waitingg for a long time 😭😭 just late open the thread for a day and can't access anymore 

3 hours ago, amyrzuki94 said:

Then just delete this post if you don't want to reupload anyone. I know it suck when people do that but people still gonna come here and want you to reupload when you don't want to do that. Just delete this please. All of them. 

Posters can't delete posts, we need to ask the admin for that. If it were an easy way, we were already doing it.

At least, be polite. Just having this CD for free should be enough to thank.

Go and buy yourself if it's that easy lol

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

7 hours ago, DemiosPhobos said:

Hi, I've been warned that two CDs had already been updated elsewhere, not even a full day after (even found out the link). Unforunately, I have no choice but to remove them. I'm not against uploading CDs, but really, it's frustrating to see them elsewhere not even a full 24h later.

:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:I am so sorry to hear that you had to through such unfortunate incident I totlly understand your decision 

I just wanted say I'm so thankful you have shared CDs even you had concern

thank you from my bottom heart

Just now, dorokoro said:

:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:I am so sorry to hear that you had to through such unfortunate incident I totlly understand your decision 

I just wanted say I'm so thankful you have shared CDs even you had concern

thank you from my bottom heart

Can you send me in dm please 🥺 I really really wanted to listen that blcd ,!!! It's my whole life please 

Can you send me in dm please 🥺 I really really wanted to listen that blcd ,!!! It's my whole life please

DONT SHARE ELSEWHERE AGAINST THE WISHES OF THE UPLOADER

THIS FORUM IS FUCKING DYING BECAUSE OF IT

• Like 3

can anyone send me in dm please🥹🥹🥹 I really need this please~~~~~~

22 hours ago, DemiosPhobos said:

Hi, I've been warned that two CDs had already been updated elsewhere, not even a full day after (even found out the link). Unforunately, I have no choice but to remove them. I'm not against uploading CDs, but really, it's frustrating to see them elsewhere not even a full 24h later.

Omg this is so sad.... Do they really not feel guilty? I mean,,, Did they not read or even look at the rules?:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

Im sorry that this happened i hope it stops after this😔 

Can anyone who has the link please send it to me through dm i promise i just wanna listen i rlly like the seiyuus🙏🏼😭

These kind of “been stolen so stop sharing” is just making people feel desperate. For yaoi lovers like me it's just impossible to buy all the cds I like. I live abroad, and my job is not well paid, to buy one cd from Japan including shifting money and everything else is just costing so much. And so I like to come to this forum to thankfully download some cds then listen to them. But now every time I get here, the links are deleted, all of them. 

Now I'm even curious exactly which website is collecting these cds??? I know it's not polite or appropriate to think this way, but sadly the truth is, every time the thieves happily steal what they want, then every time leaving us innocent people to face the consequences. This is just exhausting because we did nothing wrong, and there's nothing we can do.

• Like 8

On 7/16/2024 at 3:03 AM, DemiosPhobos said:

I am so sorry to hear that what you had to through unwanted to issue from someone who does not appreciate your hard work.I cant thank enough your kindness I am so sorry that I did not return any appreciation to you really Thank you so much all things you have done here  

Could you please send me in dm too T^T I also want to listen to it so much!!! Thank you always for your hard work.

Please send me the DM! Would be so grateful! Thank you so much!!

On 7/19/2024 at 10:06 AM, Speechless said:

These kind of “been stolen so stop sharing” is just making people feel desperate. For yaoi lovers like me it's just impossible to buy all the cds I like. I live abroad, and my job is not well paid, to buy one cd from Japan including shifting money and everything else is just costing so much. And so I like to come to this forum to thankfully download some cds then listen to them. But now every time I get here, the links are deleted, all of them. 

Now I'm even curious exactly which website is collecting these cds??? I know it's not polite or appropriate to think this way, but sadly the truth is, every time the thieves happily steal what they want, then every time leaving us innocent people to face the consequences. This is just exhausting because we did nothing wrong, and there's nothing we can do.

It's exactly for this reason why a lot of us stopped uploading here. We all been there in a moment when we couldn't afford so, I'm sorry. But still, as always, goods pay for the bad ones and will happen the same.

If people don't know how to behave and stop stealing, people like us we'll keep on avoiding upload.

If you're asking so you can get it, then you gave more reasons to not re-up.

On 7/17/2024 at 8:46 PM, Chateaa said:

Im sorry that this happened i hope it stops after this😔 

Can anyone who has the link please send it to me through dm i promise i just wanna listen i rlly like the seiyuus🙏🏼😭

You know the uploader felt so bad because someone stole her CDs, which paid herself... And you're asking to SOMEONE send to you? Then ask us WHY WE DON'T UPLOAD LOL

1 hour ago, Kosi_chi said:

Please send ut to my dm 🥹🥹 I'm begging you 

15 hours ago, sugarteeth said:

Please send me the DM! Would be so grateful! Thank you so much!!

19 hours ago, Peridot84 said:

Could you please send me in dm too T^T I also want to listen to it so much!!! Thank you always for your hard work.

22 hours ago, umtgr said:

Could you please send me in dm T^T

Cmon guys, stop. This is not a charity place. We all bought it with our own money, came here with good and innocent idea to share with others like us. And then, someone took advantage of our good person and started spreading everywhere, without thanking us. Some even ask for money...

If you want it, buy it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 had enough, like all of us.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1