Sadistic open mind

DemiosPhobos

4 hours ago, matsumurae said:

It's exactly for this reason why a lot of us stopped uploading here. We all been there in a moment when we couldn't afford so, I'm sorry. But still, as always, goods pay for the bad ones and will happen the same.

If people don't know how to behave and stop stealing, people like us we'll keep on avoiding upload.

If you're asking so you can get it, then you gave more reasons to not re-up.

You know the uploader felt so bad because someone stole her CDs, which paid herself... And you're asking to SOMEONE send to you? Then ask us WHY WE DON'T UPLOAD LOL

Cmon guys, stop. This is not a charity place. We all bought it with our own money, came here with good and innocent idea to share with others like us. And then, someone took advantage of our good person and started spreading everywhere, without thanking us. Some even ask for money...

If you want it, buy it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 had enough, like all of us.

I actually agree with you. I've only recently joined this community, and I really want to express my gratitude to all of the uploaders who provide CDs for us to listen freely and at our own will. At first, to be honest, I was contemplating if I would also message the Uploader to also ask for the copy of the cd files but I immediately erased that thought as a respect to the decision of the uploader and besides, seeing how people ask if Uploader can dm it to them, how tiresome it would be for you guys to be bombarded with messages makes me feel kinda bad for the uploaders..

I sincerely hope that the members of this forum will take this as a lesson and respect uploaders' requests in the future.:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, matsumurae said:

It's exactly for this reason why a lot of us stopped uploading here. We all been there in a moment when we couldn't afford so, I'm sorry. But still, as always, goods pay for the bad ones and will happen the same.

If people don't know how to behave and stop stealing, people like us we'll keep on avoiding upload.

If you're asking so you can get it, then you gave more reasons to not re-up.

You know the uploader felt so bad because someone stole her CDs, which paid herself... And you're asking to SOMEONE send to you? Then ask us WHY WE DON'T UPLOAD LOL

Cmon guys, stop. This is not a charity place. We all bought it with our own money, came here with good and innocent idea to share with others like us. And then, someone took advantage of our good person and started spreading everywhere, without thanking us. Some even ask for money...

If you want it, buy it.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 had enough, like all of us.

I agree with this, i feel like this habit is one of the problems for respecting the uploader (the main problems still the one who share outside) just seeing a notif telling peoples to reupload, after the uploader already telling their reason and decision, is just lowering the spirit to share. For fairness in the past i too so desperately i comment "please reupload or dm" once but after i think rationally to buy it myself while supporting the creator i become accustomed to it (luckly i pre order this drama cd).

If the uploader decide to do any decision please VERY PLEASE respect their desicion. Thinking that the joy of sharing became opportunity for profit and selfishness is really hurt especially using your own hard work to order and paying, like so sad 😭

• Thanks 1

17 hours ago, YaoiXXX_569 said:

I actually agree with you. I've only recently joined this community, and I really want to express my gratitude to all of the uploaders who provide CDs for us to listen freely and at our own will. At first, to be honest, I was contemplating if I would also message the Uploader to also ask for the copy of the cd files but I immediately erased that thought as a respect to the decision of the uploader and besides, seeing how people ask if Uploader can dm it to them, how tiresome it would be for you guys to be bombarded with messages makes me feel kinda bad for the uploaders..

I sincerely hope that the members of this forum will take this as a lesson and respect uploaders' requests in the future.:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

Lesson? What lesson? When I found this post, the link hasn't been working any more. I always respect the rules, send thank you to up-loaders for their hard work. I never reupload the CDs anywhere else. And what is waiting for me? Should I pay for other's mistake? Yes this time I begged. I hesitated but finally I made the wrong decision. So this is the reason why I was quoted and blamed. Then what about those who have stolen the CDs??? They just disappeard and enjoyed the CDs, right??? Such a good deal! If there is a lesson that I should learn, it will be this one : just keep silence.

1 hour ago, Peridot84 said:

Lesson? What lesson? When I found this post, the link hasn't been working any more. I always respect the rules, send thank you to up-loaders for their hard work. I never reupload the CDs anywhere else. And what is waiting for me? Should I pay for other's mistake? Yes this time I begged. I hesitated but finally I made the wrong decision. So this is the reason why I was quoted and blamed. Then what about those who have stolen the CDs??? They just disappeard and enjoyed the CDs, right??? Such a good deal! If there is a lesson that I should learn, it will be this one : just keep silence.

The uploader's decision to stop sharing isn't a lesson, but a consequence of their rules being broken. While it may seem unfair to those who followed the rules, it's the only way an uploader can protest against this repetitive behavior.

It's important to remember that uploaders share what they've purchased voluntarily, without any obligation, and they have the right to stop sharing if they want to, even without a reason (you're not losing anything because you did not spend anything to get it in the first place, so being angry or frustrated at the uploader is irrational).

Matsumurae is simply asking for empathy and understanding from those requesting Demios to re-upload. Demios has already explained her reasons for stopping sharing, and constantly receiving these requests can be exhausting, especially when it seems her explanation and feelings have been ignored.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

The point is just find any available blcd and just satisfiy with that , there's no way we can say the uploader to re-upload if she doesn't want to , there no reason we forcefully change her mind  just stop saying re upload and go search the available one ok? It's enough 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1