Ikenie Mozenbarai

Mon22

I saw the pic and got all excited thinking something good would come out of this day. I feel like crying I can t listen to my comfort yaoi... Because of someone s selfishness and lack of respect for the uploader, we all suffer! SHAME ON YOU! Is it possible to request through DM, please? If not, I understand :) I m grateful for your generosity and kindness!

On 7/17/2024 at 10:17 PM, Mon22 said:

Ikenie Mozenbarai Drama CD:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Release Date: 02/24/2023

Mangaka: Katou Susu

Cast: Okitsu Kazuyuki (Daija) x Shirai Yuusuke (Uzumaki Nanao)

Link:

Reveal hidden contents

I bought this one cause the seme reminded me of Idia Shroud from Twisted Wonderland. Glad I did cause I found this story to be really funny lol. Hope you all enjoy listening to it! :)

~Do not share outside of this forum. Ty!~

Please reupload

• 2 weeks later...

I decided I'm going to reupload this link. I don't believe its all that fair that just because one a**hole decided to upload my files somewhere else that I shouldn't let anyone else listen to this CD. But if I do find another person taking my files again, I'll delete my files. If you wanna share files elsewhere, then buy your own copy of the CD and support the voice actors.

Spoiler

Decryption Key: SPY_OL4LLeyUiea1JC6h9g

~Do not share outside of the forum. Ty!~

• Like 10
  • Thanks 25

13 minutes ago, Mon22 said:

I decided I'm going to reupload this link. I don't believe its all that fair that just because one a**hole decided to upload my files somewhere else that I shouldn't let anyone else listen to this CD. But if I do find another person taking my files again, I'll delete my files. If you wanna share files elsewhere, then buy your own copy of the CD and support the voice actors.

Reveal hidden contents

Oh my.. Thank you so much 🫶 for re uploading the file again. Hopes everyone can hear it and not reuploading on other places again 😭

4 hours ago, Mon22 said:

Hide contents

Thank you so much 💓 

18 hours ago, Mon22 said:

Hide contents

:1436503449_Inlove::yoyo51::Sleepy:

• Thanks 1

Thank you soooo much, and for love of God, I hope people will respect what you say, and not share elsewhere!!:ali_061:

On 8/3/2024 at 6:37 PM, Mon22 said:

Hide contents

I dont understand how people can't follow a basic rules of not sharing, they even got it for free
But i didn't know this manga got CD! Not really updated on CD anymore sob. Thankyou sm for sharing, much love 。 ₍ "⸌♡⸍" ₎ 。゚

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/3/2024 at 7:37 PM, Mon22 said:

Hide contents

THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH!!!! T-----T