yuunaaika

PLEASEEE IF THEY FINALLY RELEASED THE ANIME .. PLEASE UPLOAD IT HERE OR WHEREVER I CAN DOWNLOAD IT ..:msn_red_fox_smilies-13:.

• Like 2

if it's completed would you share it with me? or us here??

I wish you would ... I'll be grateful to you ... :ali_071::msn_red_fox_smilies-13:

Just wanted to say real quick that Do7 Entertainment is really serious about going after people who are uploading their animation videos. In general, Korean companies don't play around. Just a heads up. It would probably be safer to share in DM's because people are actively searching and reporting re-uploads to Do7 Entertainment. They also did really work hard on these animations as well, so supporting them would be best. It's about $7 on Vimeo (where I bought it) for all the vids, so far 1-5 but more will be released.

Edited by Yokokitsune

On 7/25/2024 at 5:40 AM, daddytaejoon said:

will be sharing it here

Hi, I will send my response I already sent to OP. Any post you may do will most likely be found.

"Just wanted to say real quick that Do7 Entertainment is really serious about going after people who are uploading their animation videos. In general, Korean companies don't play around. Just a heads up. It would probably be safer to share in DM's because people are actively searching and reporting re-uploads to Do7 Entertainment. They also did really work hard on these animations as well, so supporting them would be best. It's about $7 on Vimeo (where I bought it) for all the vids, so far 1-5 but more will be released."

Edited by Yokokitsune

On 7/25/2024 at 5:40 AM, daddytaejoon said:

will be sharing it here

I would advise only sharing it with people you trust who will not re-upload it onto other sites. It's definitely a risk you will be taking and Korean companies are very serious about this. They will come after you for it, and also hopefully it will not discourage them from not making animation videos ever again. If someone even uploads gifs, screenshots, edits, etc anything with their copyright then they will be found and reported to the company, especially if you post anything on social media websites.

Edited by Yokokitsune

well i'm the type saving it for my own self if i have it .. not gonna upload it anywhere .. that;s how I love my anime that i've saved .. but I don't have money left for this series so I asked people who have it ... to share it with me.. if then wanted too ... i'm gratefull to the people who kindly share it with me

13 hours ago, yuunaaika said:

well i'm the type saving it for my own self if i have it .. not gonna upload it anywhere .. that;s how I love my anime that i've saved .. but I don't have money left for this series so I asked people who have it ... to share it with me.. if then wanted too ... i'm gratefull to the people who kindly share it with me

I was just giving you both a heads up. Korean companies are really serious about this. It's great that you only save things for yourself since that is trustworthy! My response to them wasn't saying you would do those things, only that if they do a post on here then I'm very sure it will get out and the company will know and may take action.