Uragirimono no Love Song

ReasonBlack10

Kya! I was looking forward to this CD! 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
 many thanks for everything
Really, a romance between childhood friends is a classic but they are both gangsters! On top of this great cast for the characters! Thank you for bringing us this wonder, :yoyo51:

In truth, I love Taku-chan's job as seme, it's still great and sexy. and Massun, not to mention uke, is adorable and so tsundere. :leaf015:

spacer.png

spacer.png

On 7/19/2024 at 2:54 AM, Mrsfujo said:

Does anyone know where to read the manga in English?:(

I would also like to know, I say because I honestly enjoy a BLCD more when I read its corresponding manga! But even this CD is canon! :yoyo51: 

Another wonderful CD brought to you by

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, seriously you are too kind to upload this, I love the voice work of SatouTaku and Massun-san, it is a seiyuu couple that is not heard much and for their first together on a BLCD! It was... there are no words that can express my gratitude! I love much!

That's why let's be respectful not only of her, but also of all our colleagues who bring these wonderful and sublime CDs to our beloved page. 

心から感謝します :ali_061:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

spacer.png

I know I've been here before, it just makes me so happy that you're part of Yaoi Otaku! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!! FROM THE HEART! :ali_071:

I've been looking forward to listening to this BLCD! I appreciate your time and upload :)

On 7/31/2024 at 1:15 AM, keikazama said:

I've been looking forward to listening to this BLCD! I appreciate your time and upload :)

I appreciate your words and I am happy that you enjoyed the CD and I hope that everyone also had a good experience. :msn_red_fox_smilies-02:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2