BLCD REQUEST (Part Two): Off Stage Love Side

Princess Rose

One final request for now cause this is another BLCD I would love to listen to!! The manga is super cute and I absolutely would love to hear Suzuki and Kumagai working together since they sound amazing!! (Especially with how much I love Ryota’s uke voice so very much!) Please and thank you! 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, muya3018 said:

+1 pls

It’s on my list!! 🩷

9 minutes ago, Varvara04 said:

+1:Red_fox7:Can not wait!!!:ali_015:

SAME!!! I thought to myself on how cute the manga was and when I found whose was voicing who…. I NEED IT TO HEAR IT!!! Both Suzuki and Kumagai are hella great at their jobs 🩷

• Like 1

:yoyo51::ali_015::Red_fox7:I second that, Suzuki & Kentaro are truly amazing seiyuu, both can perfectly voice any role, so when I found out that they were going to work together I promised myself that I had to listen to their joint work, especially since I really liked the manga too, so I am waiting with great anticipation for this cd drama to be posted here:ali_016:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...