Punishment treatment for a cheating lover

ryouta233

Actor Utsugi Haruka is dating his exclusive stylist Miyagawa Minato under a no-sex contract.

However, Utsugi was a person who longed for human contact, and he repeatedly cheated on his wife.

After a certain incident, Utsugi realized that he wanted to cherish Miyagawa, and declared that he would never cheat on her again.

However, he was unable to break his habit of cheating.

After cheating on her again, Utsugi apologizes while crying, and Miyagawa smiles at him like an angel.

"It's okay, I'll

make you the most womanly person you'll be, so you don't have to suffer from guilt anymore."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Edited by ryouta233
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ryouta233 said:

Actor Utsugi Haruka is dating his exclusive stylist Miyagawa Minato under a no-sex contract.

However, Utsugi was a person who longed for human contact, and he repeatedly cheated on his wife.

After a certain incident, Utsugi realized that he wanted to cherish Miyagawa, and declared that he would never cheat on her again.

After cheating on her again, Utsugi apologizes while crying, and Miyagawa smiles at him like an angel.

"It's okay, I'll

make you the most womanly person you'll be, so you don't have to suffer from guilt anymore."

no one will be given access

• Confused 1

3 hours ago, ryouta233 said:

"It's okay, I'll

Sorry, I don't know if anyone has uploaded this CD, so if you want to download it, just go there 

• Confused 1

On 8/2/2024 at 6:51 PM, ryouta233 said:

"It's okay, I'll

Access pleaseeee

On 8/2/2024 at 10:02 PM, ryouta233 said:

Sorry, I don't know if anyone has uploaded this CD, so if you want to download it, just go there 

!!!!!!! 

• 1 month later...