Sukebe no Seishun

cinnamoncream

Also, does anyone have the full raws of this? The manga is no longer available for sale anywhere :(
Someone has already kindly shared it on this forum, but it has watermarks and is missing the extra.

I don’t have the raws, but you can read it on mangago 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
  c: 

Thanks for sharing <3

10 hours ago, amyrzuki94 said:

why when l download it it's say virus detected?

Yes, I've the same problem too and it automatically deletes the file...

Edited by Yuesan

Hm, I don't have any issues downloading it on my computer. Is it working for anyone else? In case there was some sort of bug, I've tried reuploading it

, if you'd like to try again.

I simply ripped it from the cd + converted the files with VLC media player + uploaded to mega. I don't know why it would have any issues, if anyone else does please let me know, otherwise I'm not sure what else I can do.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cinnamoncream said:

Hm, I don't have any issues downloading it on my computer. Is it working for anyone else? In case there was some sort of bug, I've tried reuploading it

I simply ripped it from the cd + converted the files with VLC media player + uploaded to mega. I don't know why it would have any issues, if anyone else does please let me know, otherwise I'm not sure what else I can do.

i dont know about the other but basically i can download the file and unzip it without any problems but when i try to listen it doesn't event start playing😞

There was nothing wrong with the files I downloaded!:)
Thank you so much for sharing!!
ありがとう~💕(。♡‿♡。)💕

Hello, I get the same error about the virus when I download the tracks. Is there another way you can upload the links for some of us to access it? Thanks in advance!:)

Sorry but I followed all your instructions and I wasn’t able to get the files. 😭😭 I’m not sure if there’s something wrong with the files but is there possibly another option? Sorry for the inconvenience.

i hv no prob with the file...

thank u so much,, i waiting so long for someone to upload this :Red_fox7:

Edited by hitominozomi

On 9/24/2024 at 12:20 AM, cinnamoncream said:

OMG, thank gods. I can download it with no problem now with your new link. Thank you so muchhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Thanks 1

For some odd reason…. it’s not letting me play the files!!! Please…. Is it possibly to upload another type of file please?