Pink Heart Jam BLCD (ピンクハートジャムCD)

YonaHime

OMG thank you very much!! ❤️

I just listen, but I believe that there is an error... The person who doubles as Ryo is Tamaru Atsushi not Saitou Souma.

Sorry for my bad english 🙏🏻

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Mel52 said:

Thank you so much! I havent listened to this yet cuz Im at work, but can someone tell me if these are both volumes?

(sorry if a dumb question)

Yes, this covers both the volumes! The extra chapter is not included in this cd, maybe it is in the limited

• Like 2

On 10/2/2024 at 11:25 PM, Mily-Lyly said:

OMG thank you very much!! ❤️

I just listen, but I believe that there is an error... The person who doubles as Ryo is Tamaru Atsushi not Saitou Souma.

Sorry for my bad english 🙏🏻

I still have to listen to it so I might be wrong! On the site both are in the VA list but Souma Saito was listed before Tamaru Atsushi so I assumed it was Ryo cause the first is always the seme (Kobayashi) and the second the uke (and it was Souma)

19 hours ago, YonaHime said:

I still have to listen to it so I might be wrong! On the site both are in the VA list but Souma Saito was listed before Tamaru Atsushi so I assumed it was Ryo cause the first is always the seme (Kobayashi) and the second the uke (and it was Souma)

They're correct! It's not Saitou Souma but Tamaru Atsushi. Saitou Souma voices a character named Maki.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, jgv4you1 said:

They're correct! It's not Saitou Souma but Tamaru Atsushi. Saitou Souma voices a character named Maki.

Yeah that's right, thanks for telling us! I'm sorry I can't change the wrong topic now that it's posted... anyway, it makes even more sense that he's voicing Maki, I should've seen that coming :leaf10:

• Like 1

Thank you so much chiaki seme voice was really boyfriend able who can make my heart melting  🥹🥹🥹

• Like 1