Your feelings right now..

Befaid

I have read what happened to Lao☆kun, I think everyone have to be himself and nobody can afford to make feel bad someone else because he can not understand her feelings. In first time i want to write hungry with my family but when I read what happened ad another person I think my problems are so minor than the other.

I want to hug strong

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and I want to tell him not to ever befall for no reason at all kiss kiss Lao☆kun

• Replies 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• InuCassy

• Dark Ocean

• Aoi

• izaizarinrin

I read it now.

He should be strong and face life, life wont bend over unless you smile at its face. I hope things will be alright with u

*gives a tight hug* I am so very sorry to hear about your predicament, nothing hurts more than your own parents not accepting who you are. As for the concentration issues and the doctor: don't let paranoia get the better of you, I would strongly advise you to go talk to your teacher or school counselor, they should know that you're going through a hard time that may influence your grades and school counselors are trained to help you when you struggle with your sexuality and trouble at home and with dealing with your schoolmates, or at least they damn well should be. They have confidentality too, so you shouldn't have to worry about anyone else hearing it. But please do find someone to talk to, find an LGBT community online maybe, it would surprise you how many young people out there are struggling with exactly the same thing you are. Family counsaeling might help too, it's not just you who is struggling after all, your parents are probably struggling in their own way seeing you suffer, or they at least need to see that something needs to change in your house to make sure you can all continue to live together as a family.

I want to say if you're in pain go to the doctor yourself, but it sounds like you're still underage or have no means to get there on your own. Once again. finding a support group or forum might help you, sometimes all you need is to know you're not alone and other people understand exactly what you're going through because they go through it too. The pain you describe sounds like fibromyalgia, which is like arthritis except there's apparently no clear physical cause. Get someone to get you to the doctor and let them check you good and thorough. If it is fibromyalgia there is sadly not a lot that can be done, you'll have to learn to live with it with the right kind of painkillers etc. But you're still very young it seems, so it might be something else.

I wish you much strength and all the best, I know you don't know me, but if you ever need to talk to someone, PM me, I'm willing to listen. Please take care and stay with us, you're not quite as alone as you might think.

Hey

, I read your post and it saddened me *sigh* I am not fully aware of what you are feeling right now but I want you to live, to continue shaping your life. You may have faced difficult problems especially involving the people that matters to you but remember that this is not the end. Find a support a group; individuals you can turn into when you feel down and in the brink of giving up. There will always be someone who will always be willing to help. Do not be afraid to ask and reach out. If you can't find anyone from your immediate circle, you always have us. Your YO family to give motivation. You may not know me but remember you are not alone in this fight. Stay positive. Smile! :D

Unbelivable down and sad but still exited and happy for some reason~! It's better to be happy than down and sad. Hope everybody who feels down feels better~!