Tell me your sweetest secret...

Befaid

Ok everyone confess a sweet secret that you have...what I mean with sweet..umm..

For example my sweet secret is that every night i sing a japanese lullaby to my one month dog Fukaeri-chan.........I found her som eminutes after she was born and her mother died...so sleep is always the difficult part cause she cries and sees bad dreams and screams while she sleeps...so whenever i sing to her she relaxes and get to sleep calmly...

I foxy2 Fukaeri-chan...

YOUR TURN NOW...

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tsetsua

• Befaid

• AceyDey

sweetest secret.. hmmm... I kissed my 2 dogs deeply, like um.. yknow they smell nice and They're fluffy, and i like to hug them real tight xD and when there's other people in the room, I'm all like :pokerface: i prefer not being seen kissing my doggies, and that's kinda sweet secret i guess ;)

sweetest secret.. hmmm... I kissed my 2 dogs deeply, like um.. yknow they smell nice and They're fluffy, and i like to hug them real tight xD and when there's other people in the room, I'm all like :pokerface: i prefer not being seen kissing my doggies, and that's kinda sweet secret i guess ;)

Yea ;)

• 3 months later...