Seme vs. Uke XXXV

Key

Not once have i been compared to the life of a sakura tree, though its graceful petals only bloom for so long and look so gracious as they fall.

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AceyDey

• Veil

• YaoTaku98

• robertita

A Sakura Tree lives a long time. A blossom lives for a short time.

I hope you like the comparison.

She was sent an unappreciated email by someone who was mean. The email wasn't even meant to go to her. It was meant to go to someone else.

Yes actually when i was trying my best to participate in the 18+ rps i found myself examining others rps and well i guess i found myself reading some of yours slightly embaressed now that ive decided to do my best where i dont have to look around for idea's and ways to act a part i am not. well i still enjoy reading none the less.

There is never a need to play any part besides what makes you happy. Still, I am honoured by your attention and I hope you enjoy what I continue to write.

22~

Yes im sure i will, the amount you write is astounding as well, i hoped at the time when i first started rping in 02 by now i hoped id beable to type full paragraphs it seems im not getting better with my ideas and thoughts.

There is a lot to writing, it is not easy if you don't know how to gather your thoughts and translate what you see into words accurate enough to describe the vision. If you want some help I would be happy to offer you whatever I can.