• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AceyDey

• Veil

• YaoTaku98

• robertita

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Why, I'm flattered. A, I'm kidding, all credits go to Mr. Arai, the White Teeth from FUJIMI ORCHESTRA in his next BLish [triangle love with a girl] movie... shhh... apparently Mr. White Teeth doesn't want to advertise this because it is considered 'erotic' film but not a gv. hahahaahha Already ordered the DVD out 25th :D :D :D

Wait wait Kei from Fujimi? *___* In an erotic movie?? *___* *massive nosebleed* What have we done to receive such a goodie? Hehe Who is the other guy?

YES! THat is him! the rapist! I couldn't believe it. at First I was in denial that it was him. [One pic looks like they were both naked] Thought it was fake or something... but a few minutes later after staring at it... I was like OMFGG THAT'S HIM??? THATS... WHITE TEETH??? HOLY SHIT. THIS IS REAL??? OK. so I check this dvd out... yep for certain! The other guy is Saitou Yasuka. I posted some more info in FO fanclub. heh. I'd post more pictures but nobody's interested.. oh now huh huh? ♥