The Last Poster Wins V

Key

Haha... wait what!? Great... blood O_O *looks around crazily for a place to hide*

Shoot you already answered the question *face palm*. That is what I get for reading messages in order and really really slowly lol

- leans over teddy bear-kun and nips neck- did you know the neck is the best place to be bitten.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady.Taser

• Shieru Hakai

• Duch

• AomineDaiki

- leans over teddy bear-kun and nips neck- did you know the neck is the best place to be bitten.

O_O *feels Saki san's breath on his neck and begins to blush. Attempts to change subject...*

erm... yes... well! As a matter of fact... you see there is a large cluster of blood pipes (ive forgotten the scientific name) that lie on the neck, just below perhaps above the collar bone. So indeed! It is very much a fact! ha

- - - Updated - - -

Nikki Minaj always makes me laugh.

I've always found the crazy faces she pulls entertaining :p I always make them in the mirror before a shower, before/after cleansing... if there is a mirror or a reflective piece of something I will do it XD

Ugly faces rule \0/ lol

I've always found the crazy faces she pulls entertaining :p I always make them in the mirror before a shower, before/after cleansing... if there is a mirror or a reflective piece of something I will do it XD

Ugly faces rule \0/ lol

Uh... yeah. I can see you're having fun.

2d8gxhd.jpg