The Last Poster Wins V

Key

*Looks up at Saki-senpai* B-but

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-senpai called me cute! I-Im not cute...! *blushes and pouts*

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady.Taser

• Shieru Hakai

• Duch

• AomineDaiki

*pats shoulder* Be welcome and relax, sorry I called you cute I was out of line. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. >.

h-huh? well thats great then! *runs over and tackels
with a hug* I'm so happy! *Big smile*

A-and

-senpai I'm not cute..! A boy cant be cute..! *Blushes badly, pouts and stops foot*

MinhoCuteGif.gif

Why thank you and I'm keeping the avatar for now ^^ Just be glad I'm talking more normally now XD How are you today by the way? I hope you're doing well.

Ok then Pocky-sama! *Stares at you, blushes then hugs* I-Im sorry for beeing rude to you Pocky-sama.. I-I didn't mean it..

-laughs lightly smiling- Im doing much better i have been doing better for awhile now i suppose. arigatou pokey-san, today my laughs were brought by Dev-kun and Kiwi-kun so im doing very good and you?

I'm glad you've been doing better Saki! Dev has been making me smile as well. I've been improving bit by bit. Today has been very nice the air is warm with promise and I've had such lovely company.

- - - Updated - - -

*hugs back* No sama. And seriously you can just relax around me, no need to be cute or play up anything, safe space to relax and get huggles. :_red_fox 2

I'm glad you've been doing better Saki! Dev has been making me smile as well. I've been improving bit by bit. Today has been very nice the air is warm with promise and I've had such lovely company.

- - - Updated - - -

*hugs back* No sama. And seriously you can just relax around me, no need to be cute or play up anything, safe space to relax and get huggles. :_red_fox 2

-laughing- Pokey-san, relax relax i find him doing that adorable.

I-I am relaxed pocky-sama....*looks down stairing at my hands* just a bit nervous, t-this is how I always am.. *blush*

Just giving the option, Saki you were the one that gave me a chance to relax and just be my normal spazy self rather than the wound up version. (Though I do apologize for not using the chat feature much, I'm a bit hesitant still)

Anywhooo

just be you, that's what's important.

And that's cool *hugs* I was saying "Just be you" as a response to your "This is how I am"

I-I am relaxed pocky-sama....*looks down stairing at my hands* just a bit nervous, t-this is how I always am.. *blush*

-hugs and ruffles hair-

Just giving the option, Saki you were the one that gave me a chance to relax and just be my normal spazy self rather than the wound up version. (Though I do apologize for not using the chat feature much, I'm a bit hesitant still)

Anywhooo

just be you, that's what's important.

it was nothing, i keep telling you that its fine im a host making people comfortable is my job though i enjoy it -bows-

*pet pet* Sorry I phrased things poorly... ok I was just going to call you kiwi-kun like Saki... what would you like to be called?

Its ok! *holds your hand* hmm..I whant you to call me.. What you whant to call me... *smiles*

- - - Updated - - -

Wh-What is it Dev-sama? *looks over*

*pet pet* Sorry I phrased things poorly... ok I was just going to call you kiwi-kun like Saki... what would you like to be called?

Its ok! *holds your hand* hmm..I whant you to call me.. What you whant to call me... *smiles*

- - - Updated - - -

Wh-What is it Dev-sama? *looks over*

What's happenin ^_^ hehe sorry, felt a bit left out *hangs head and then smirks*

Hmmm, I vote "Dizzy" for two reasons, you get so blushie you must be dizzy... and I'm dizzy at the moment.

*cuddlesnuggle* Be my pillow?

Hmmm, I vote "Dizzy" for two reasons, you get so blushie you must be dizzy... and I'm dizzy at the moment.

*cuddlesnuggle* Be my pillow?

Course! *putts a shoulder pad under his top and signals for you to lean* :p

I-im sorry

-sama! *mildly paniking* I didn't meen for you to feel left out! *Bows*

W-well then Pocky-sama Dizzy it is! *smiles*