Obligatory video game thread

Spades Slick

Because I didn't see one.

So yeah, you guys play games? What games are you playing right now? what games are you looking forward to?

I've been watching the e3 press conferences so I'm pretty excited about everything that isn't the xbox one. I'm really looking forward to Bayonetta 2 and Witcher 3.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duch

• Jin.

• Spades Slick

• Macys

Yeah, been looking for a thread like this. But on topic,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

As expected from someone with a Link avay.

Ah, it looks so nice, too. And Windwaker with HD graphics.

I'm still holding out hope for a Majora's Mask remake some day.

Am I the only one who is crying here ??

oh, Twilight Town. Maybe, just maybe, one day I will change my location to there

I want Devil May Cry to have the old Dante again.

I do play games, like nearly every day. Has somebody ever heard of Among the Sleep?

You're a baby, a bloody baby in a horror house. How exciting is tha- nope.

I've been classic gaming lately. I have my sega out STILL TRYING to get good at Sonic 2....

I am not sure it's gonna happen...

Also I am busting some awesomeness on Harvest Moon 64!!

E3's got everyone fired up, I saw Battlefield 4, the new assassins creed, red dead redemption2, Forza 5 coming up, there seems to be a nice line up this season, though the main debate is between ps4 and the Xbox 1

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

yea, like there's some creepy monster or I don't know outside the room and something like that. >_> Tried playing it but the gameplay quite sucks and yea. I can't stand games that are very dark XD I need some torch but yea IT'S A BABY.

I completed the Latest Tomb Raider several months ago, moved onto the previous Tomb Raider (Underworld). BOTH were really good!

Currently playing Dragon Age Origins (again). Now that I have a sexy character with toned abs and blonde hair (im a sucker for blondes lol but I guess if you're cute then anything works ;P) I am making him hook up with Alistair (YES I had to use mods but... this is my fantasy! Don't judge meh! LOL).

Not sure... I started repaying Sims Urbz in the City on PS2 but gave up (the game was running too fast and i became bored). Started playing American Mcgee's Alice (the original version - though I have played both 1 and 2) but took a break and forgot to continue playing (played both 1 and 2 four times each LOL).

Gaming rulez

• 2 weeks later...

Yes i play games, i love playing them so much that i don't know what i would do without them!

recently I've been into the sims 3 and Persona 4 Arena, there are other games i want to play like Assassin's creed III and DMC but i don't have a lot of spare time to do that D:

Well I'm really looking forward to new games coming out for the PS4! all i know is that Kingdom hearts III and Final fantasy XV are coming soon, though i just hope i can afford the PlayStation 4 ;_;