99 + 1 Questions

BobCrazy

@
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Agree about Pink ;)

Haha, reinventing the game here with a random question, but I'll play..

My answer: When I ask someone out what I do depends on who they are, what they like and how much I'm into them. The rest is chemistry. On the flip-side, when someone invites me out I go with the flow.

--------

@

@
and @

REDEADS EVERYWHERE!!!!! OH GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!! HYRULE MUST SAVE IT!!!!!

100) What would we possibly do if we ever meet?

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev

• Duch

• robertita

Top Posters In This Topic

I would tell them my whole plan of how to save people in dire need n tell them the purpose of life

- - - Updated - - -

I would tell them my whole plan of how to save people in dire need n tell them the purpose of life

14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?

Playing soccer, or just chillen while getting a tan if the sun is out.

Cover my mouth run like a girl and hide behind a tree cause everyone knows im shy.

Take you to listen to some good bands and intro you to people I think you'd like. After that, you can pick your own poison. Lots to do in the city.

4) What do you think about most?

*the don't hurt me face expression*

ಠ__________________ಠ

Tagged by

~ well someone already tag me for this question, and I have to admit I'm still not impressed by the mumies, so I would just off the lights and continue to sleep. ^^

I see some peeps around with interesting usernames, so here my question:

19) What does your username mean? Or why you choose this username?

For this question I will tag:

= w-well *blushes* I belive in reincarnation and a-a friend I had long ago said that in that case it must be my first Life.. I dont really understand what he ment by that.. *confused* A-And thats why my username became FirstLife *blushes darkly*

=50) Do you believe in magic?

4) What do you think about most?

Well lets see i think about alot but mostly i guess i think about people.

- sorry for repeat question. Answering yours:

Drag is short for dragon.

----

----

and

85) What's the last song you listened to?

there was a pink pom pom lol making them for a baby shower but mine dont look as perfect LOL

medium-tissue-pom-poms-pale-pink.jpg

question 100) What would we possibly do if we ever meet?

On my 1st year of high school I did friendship which a guy, each day he called me Jef-something. The unique nickname that he repeated was Jef BobCrazy, was when he introduced me to his mom saying ''this is Jef BobCrazy such a bad ass !!''

To be honest I don't remember. :p

But the last song that is on my phone is Mirrors by Justin Timberlake. I believe thats the last song

79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?

my best decision is i am proud to be Gay's Supporter.

92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?

It's been a long time since I was here. Been doing a bunch on tumblr.

Hey everybody :D

- since I am not sure when I'll be back I answered them all...

99 Questions

1) Sexuality? When people asked me in the past if I was bisexual, I would say, “I’m sexual” - because I honestly don’t think any way other than that. Now they term it omni or pan sexual.

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? I never really cared about celebs, etc. I guess I would say – whomever I’m to meet next.

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. This was her sanctum.

4) What do you think about most? Art/Music

5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? it was a wrong number - about a class reunion

6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? with – all my clothes have to be comfortable because I often fall asleep on the sofa reading

7) What's your strangest talent? Sarcasm

8) Girls.... are often high maintenance, gossipy, and manipulative, mostly because they lack confidence in themselves.

Boys.... are often thoughtless, unaware, demanding comfort without regard to others feelings or needs. …but nobody’s perfect

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? Yes

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? Never

11) Do you have any strange phobias? From an incident as a toddler, I don’t enjoy being over water, but I deal with it.

12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? I’ve had my nose packed, and cauterized, cut open and sutured – used to have bad nosebleeds, until my septum was straightened.

13) What's your religion? I don’t believe in ritualistic self delusion.

14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Errands, unfortunately

15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? Behind – I rarely allow my picture to be taken.

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? Impossible - maybe if I went by genre.

17) What was the last lie you told? By design, or omission? I don’t like using storage space for deceit, I prefer using it for useless trivia.

18) Do you believe in karma? I believe in balance and avoiding negative thoughts.

19) What does your username mean? Or why you choose this username? Dark because I am more yin than yang, Djinn because I have many beings living inside me, 5 and 3 are numbers that follow me in my life.

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? Avoidance/procrastination and Patience/acceptance.

21) Who is your celebrity crush? Lucy Lu and Keanu Reeves

22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Hot tub – but I didn’t go in naked.

23) How do you vent your anger? My secret is - I’m always angry - LOL - depends on how angry – if it’s personal then; talking (not yelling) to walking away/removing them from my life if I’m very angry. If it’s general – then the occasional rant.

24) Do you have a collection of anything? I have an aversion to too much stuff, that being said, I used to have about 300 stuffed animals.

25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? Neither – in person is better, If you want to really understand a person, you need to observe body language, as well as tone of voice without an electronic filter – the words are the least of the equation.

26) Are you happy with the person you've become? The journey never ends, unless you let it.

27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love? Too many – it depends on my mood

28) What's your biggest "what if"? I don’t what if.

29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens? Objects absorb energy that can be felt, but I have yet to see it directed. There are too many stars in the universe to believe that we are the only beings in it.

30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm. Left side of desk, right side of desk LOL - 5 ft desk

31) Smell the air. What do you smell? A little water on the breeze – it’s been humid.

32) What's the worst place you have ever been to? A motel near Four Corners (US) I don’t remember which state. Second would be Needles, California – I don’t care for the heat.

33) Choose East Coast or West Coast? Would like to visit Maine – mostly because of Stephen King – but west coast other than that.

34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender? The one that popped in my head was Chris Cornell – but he’s not the only one I would take home.

35) To you, what is the meaning of life? To live, not just exist – Life’s an adventure.

36) Define Art. Something created by an individual or group that provokes/evokes a response in another individual or group - or as Frank Zappa said “Art is creating something out of nothing and selling it.”

37) Do you believe in luck? no

38) What's the weather like right now? Cool 65 F/18 C and humid about 80% and rising

39) What time is it? 6-ish pm

40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed? Yes/yes

41) What was the last book you read? In the middle of a few…

42) Do you like the smell of gasoline? No – but diesel is okay

43) Do you have any nicknames? I’ve been called; Monkey, Mugwump, Pun’kin, Mickey Mouse, Rocky, Spock, Smartass, and Kell

44) What was the last movie you saw? Odd Thomas – streaming, Man of Steel - theater

45) What's the worst injury you've ever had? Distended/sprained my knee.

46) Have you ever caught a butterfly? I think they would rather I didn't

47) Do you have any obsessions right now? Always - visual /aural stimulation

48) What's your sexual orientation? It’s a sliding scale

49) Ever had a rumor spread about you? I ignore rumours – life is too short to worry what someone else thinks

50) Do you believe in magic? Life is magic

51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? Waste of time and energy

52) What is your astrological sign? Which branch? Asian - Rabbit/Cat, Vedic – Leo, Western – Virgo

53) Do you save money or spend it? What money – I’m an artist

54) What's the last thing you purchased? postage

55) Love or lust? Like – it’s the glue

56) In a relationship? All kinds but none with sex atm

57) How many relationships have you had? Lost count long ago

58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue? No- but I can touch a lot of other things with it

59) Where were you yesterday? home

60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Hell no

61) Are you wearing socks right now? no

62) What's your favorite animal? Cats and crows

63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? I am always myself

64) Where is your best friend? home

65) Spit or swallow?(; swallow

66) What is your heritage? German, Dutch, French, English, Scottish, Irish, Swedish, Cherokee, and Choctaw

67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? reading

68) What do you think is Satan's last name? Don’t know the guy.

69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off? Well, yeah.

70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend? Of course – I love me

71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do? Save the dog, of course.

72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid? Probably would be in a hospital – one month left would be something pretty bad, so probably not doing much of anything and no, death isn’t as scary as living with a painful disease.

73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love. Trust – you couldn’t have real love without it anyway

74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? Yellow submarine, and most anything by One Ok Rock and the Foo Fighters

75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number? noyb

76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship? Humour, trust, patience, compatibility of habits

77) How can I win your heart? Refer to 76

78) Can insanity bring on more creativity? Works for me

79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far? Live in the now

80) What size shoes do you wear? 9/9.5 US

81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone? I’ll be cremated – caskets and tombstones are a waste of real estate

82) What is your favorite word? Too many to choose

83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart. Will – strength of purpose

84) What is a saying you say a lot? Stupidity reigns

85) What's the last song you listened to? Snap your fingers, snap your neck

86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors? Too many

87) What is your current desktop picture? A fake nebula

88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be? No one

89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on? I don’t have secrets of my own. But I don’t volunteer information.

90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do? Take pictures for my monster loving friends.

91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power? The ability to find clients that will follow through after I tell them the cost.

92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again? I don’t look back

93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be? Refer to answer 92

94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be? Just sleep? LOL - the one that can make me laugh

95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go? Wales

96) Do you have any relatives in jail? no

97) Have you ever thrown up in the car? yes

98) Ever been on a plane? yes

99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say? Get over it and move forward.

and how would you define art?

hugs to all

93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?

That would be nothing. If I lose at least one of my memories or experience of my life, I won’t be the same person as I am now. Meeting different people, making mistakes, correcting them, changing friends, notice something new, hurting or helping others and etc. – all these little pieces of my existence made me. I’m still doing the same, so, I’m always changing. I can’t tell if I be the same person tomorrow, as I am now. So, no. After all I’m satisfied with myself at the moment.

23) How do you vent your anger?

Huh? It depends on my mood and situation. But usually I just shut up and think for a second or take a cold shower to cool off cursing everyone and everything there. That often helps me.

question 100) What would we possibly do if we ever meet?

After a great bear hug, we'll dine at the best resto in town. oh btw, during the bear hug, I'mma secretly slip a yaoi manga into your bag. te hee~

For

*You are loved* by Josh Groban

35) To you, what is the meaning of life?

Okay, I'll ask now...

As Søren Kierkegaard would put it ~ For each individual—not society or religion—to be solely responsible for giving meaning to their own respective lives and living it passionately and sincerely.

I'll cook for you and ask you about your country & cuisine :)

Tag you back ne~

30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.

31) Smell the air. What do you smell?

32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?

30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.

Right - just air, left - a lamp.

89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?

92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?

Then I will go back in time when I was 3 years old and went with mather to take some pics. On the road back I told her to don't take my hand again because I was a big girl.

Since we only live once we should do a lot of things and learn a lot too. And be sure you let something for future.

Hmmm. The barn of my uncle in our province. I tried to pet one of his cows and the insane thing chased me around the neighborhood!

54) What's the last thing you purchased?

Nendoroid XD

41) What was the last book you read?

hmm....i forgot the title but it's a horror novel..hahah

since you're rarely can go outside XD

14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?

89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?

Mostly questions related to what I think and how I view myself..

99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?