• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duch

• Lady.Taser

• Shieru Hakai

• Dev

sneak into your room and roll over on bed, then.. as long as dont make someone catch you XD

- - - Updated - - -

*poke master

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Its official. im semi-sick Stuffy Nose and Achy body XD

:(

*makes chicken soup for you, blows at the spoon before letting you eat* This should make you feel better... apparently there is something in chicken soup that always helps ^_^

Get well soon hun

Try and up your Vitamin C by eating oranges and drink plenty of water today *shoots a weary smile at

:(

*makes chicken soup for you, blows at the spoon before letting you eat* This should make you feel better... apparently there is something in chicken soup that always helps ^_^

Get well soon hun

Try and up your Vitamin C by eating oranges and drink plenty of water today *shoots a weary smile at

gomen'nasai, i wish i had some chicken soup. to top that off ive been drinking water for since the mishap yesterday afternoon who's to say what caused it but im sure being outside for an hour inhaling all the pollen probably didnt help.

aww poor Saki *hugs*

and

its going okay i guess... would go better if i stopped procrastinating because i really don't wanna move house though XD

aww poor Saki *hugs*

and

its going okay i guess... would go better if i stopped procrastinating because i really don't wanna move house though XD

-hugs the wild

gomen'nasai, i wish i had some chicken soup. to top that off ive been drinking water for since the mishap yesterday afternoon who's to say what caused it but im sure being outside for an hour inhaling all the pollen probably didnt help.

I assume you have allergy medications in your possession?

Next time you go out for a breath of fresh air try putting some Vaseline around your nostril and a little inside as this will help to grab the pollen before it reaches your sinuses :)

I would do that trick but... My acne goes wild so to prevent it I avoid using products that are too greasy on my skin. Unfortunately that means I sneeze up a story, wake the dead and freak out all my family members (then be compared to the other heavy sneezer in the family XD).

aww poor Saki *hugs*

and @

OMGOSH lolz I have a song for you if I can find it XD

FOUND IT! LOOOOOOOOL

watch?v=qwUQ19h6Nxc

- - - Updated - - -

I assume you have allergy medications in your possession?

Next time you go out for a breath of fresh air try putting some Vaseline around your nostril and a little inside as this will help to grab the pollen before it reaches your sinuses :)

I would do that trick but... My acne goes wild so to prevent it I avoid using products that are too greasy on my skin. Unfortunately that means I sneeze up a story, wake the dead and freak out all my family members (then be compared to the other heavy sneezer in the family XD).

like i had a choice >.> i was kinda taken outside if u dont recall what happen >.> and hoq ill i felt aftwerwords

like i had a choice >.> i was kinda taken outside if u dont recall what happen >.> and hoq ill i felt aftwerwords

Sorry, I forgot... I hope you feel better soon in any case *gives

a weary smile followed by a hug*

yay hugs

and.... what have you found

>.

LOOOL I remember listening to this song back in 2007/8 XD This was one of my workout tracks.

You said you were cleaning and the lyrics fit so well! "I want you to sweep my yard!... You better do it good, Don't want no short-cut thing!" ROFL

*falls over*

- - - Updated - - -

Oh snap... I have to join you cleaning now -_-

Vacuum cleaningggggggggg wut wut

Sorry, I forgot... I hope you feel better soon in any case *gives
a weary smile followed by a hug*

ill be fine

,just a headache joined the rest of me DX