• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duch

• Lady.Taser

• Shieru Hakai

• Dev

/sighs/ If only. The naughty ones only come during the most awkward of times at the most awkward of places.

Me is curious now O_O

Example of a location and time of day you would have one of these exciting dreams XD

You don't have to answer... I am just being silly (well I am genuinely curious too!) :3

Heh, well. I had two jobs so on the weekends I have to go to my night job and then my day job follows on the weekday.

So I was at my day job and I feel asleep on the couch. I work with people with disabilities so they were laying in bed. It was around 1 pm when I had the dream and it.. well got very intense with the two characters in it.

I made this weird sound that woke me up and I had to pass it off as me trying to clear my throat and coughing. And my client was looking at me too. I never been so embarrassed.

Oh my

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
O_O

*holds you and strokes your head* That must have been really crazy, I can imagine how it would have felt :-/

says I am a prude and to be honest... I am most of the time XD

No anecdotes from me, but I have been there. I will say no more haha

Cute.

Good excuse. I do that too. Esp when I'm in the public and I suddenly remember something funny and I'm at the verge of laughing. Nature of your work sounds nice. Helping people.

Bed time for meeeh!

*hugs

and
* Oyasuminasai my lovelies

im bored as usual.. LOL.. even i feel so lazy to do my hw -.-

and you ?