The Last Poster Wins VI

Key

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
i finally have memorized your username spelling. :D

- - - Updated - - -

i finally have memorized your username spelling. :D

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duch

• Lady.Taser

• Shieru Hakai

• Dev

back from eatting dinner.

: My user name is that difficult? You are the second one to say that to me.

: it's Onyx + Aries. But, I replace 's' in Aries with 'zz'.

Ohayo :D

Morning peeps *walks like a drunken person because he is still sleepy*

*slaps self to wake up* HAI!

tumblr_mfp86toHKK1s1bztuo1_400.gif

How are you all today ^_^

I need to make some breakfast... Something healthy... *scratches head* I wonder

haha morning
, hows you? other than tired?

I feel fine now \0/ Tiredness ness is gone haha

I am great thanks, I need to begin revising for my Software Engineering module retake exam on the 15th @_@ But at the same time I just want to have fun lol

How are you? You woke at 4am O_O *blinks* are you alright at the moment or do you need to get some rest? I imagine the later...

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot to tag you sorry

Muhahhahaa you ish tagged!

pretty alright actually, had to cycle to town earlier as i'm trying to save money by not buying petrol

not really tired.... also my bed is buried by stuff again.. clearing out my wardrobe is a pain >.

And i know someone who'd be able to help you with that... if they hadn't got a research summer placement that they started today XD i was living with 2 cybernetics students until a day or 2 ago

Last poster wins? Huehuehuehuehuehue

I wonder if people can win together... *attempts to bribe you with packets of weave hair* (Hey! That is all i got in abundance at the moment XD). Let us make a plan and split the prize hmm? ;)

pretty alright actually, had to cycle to town earlier as i'm trying to save money by not buying petrol

not really tired.... also my bed is buried by stuff again.. clearing out my wardrobe is a pain >.

And i know someone who'd be able to help you with that... if they hadn't got a research summer placement that they started today XD i was living with 2 cybernetics students until a day or 2 ago

omg-gif_zps1960924a.gif

*eye twitches* I-i could have gotten help... On the module I disliked the most... Because the lecturer was a pompous windbag no-nothing twit! *keels over*

-breath- I am calm... I am...Calm

Hai! Lol I used to reorganise my wardrobe a lot back in the day so clothes would cover the bed, then I would have to sort it all out. I would organise based on clothing item and colour ie

All yellow Tees in one pile, all red, black... long sleeve black, long sleeved white and vice versa. That way I knew where to find things with ease ^_^

omg-gif_zps1960924a.gif

*eye twitches* I-i could have gotten help... On the module I disliked the most... Because the lecturer was a pompous windbag no-nothing twit! *keels over*

-breath- I am calm... I am...Calm

Hai! Lol I used to reorganise my wardrobe a lot back in the day so clothes would cover the bed, then I would have to sort it all out. I would organise based on clothing item and colour ie

All yellow Tees in one pile, all red, black... long sleeve black, long sleeved white and vice versa. That way I knew where to find things with ease ^_^

Hehe i'm also deciding which to donate to a charity shop based on the fact most of them have been in my wardrobe at parents for 3 years without me touching them

yikes dear me... Well I guess you could sift through it all, stuff you don't like can be given to charity.

Try and think like... a fashionista... Some of these clothes you think are not that hot probably could look how if spruced up a bit. Throwing a belt on top, adjusting sleeves etc.

I generally keep all my clothes because I never know what my mood will be like so if I have plenty of options then I am good to go \0/

Need to lose about 1" to 2" s off my waist to fit into some of the sexy untouched new clothing I own *cries and paws at the clothes* lol

Haha i doubt i'll wanna wear some of the stuff again, whatt i like to wear has changed so much since i last wore them.

belts i don't really do and i make cosplays so i kinda cut clothes up all the time to adjust/use the pattern

Haha i doubt i'll wanna wear some of the stuff again, whatt i like to wear has changed so much since i last wore them.

belts i don't really do and i make cosplays so i kinda cut clothes up all the time to adjust/use the pattern

Awesome sauce! You are totally a fashionista... I would keep the extra clothes and use as fabric for cosplay costumes or to spruce up into some hip and fresh :D

- - - Updated - - -

10ynmh0.gif