• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duch

• Lady.Taser

• Shieru Hakai

• Dev

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

*sits on the fire before it spreads*

Ooooo child! I think the heat is really working on the cellulite XD

Determined to shape up I see. te hee~

Yuppers

! And if i can STOP playing with my hair then I will be changing into my exercise clothes and doing some aerobics with those muscle toning pads running throughout.

FEELLLL THE BUUUUUUUUURN

tumblr_m6r9g8X88q1r9etf5o1_500.gif

I plan on achieving my ideal figure in stages...

1) Slim down

2) Bulk up in muscle

Then I am done :p I want to be slim and have a body that is sexy to look at undressed ;)

I have the perfect personality for a hottie LOL Imagine... Muscular hottie (not too muscular but enough to see a washboard type belly) that is as crazy as me? haha

I have the perfect personality for a hottie

Now, now. Little Bear. Let's not get carried away. 7jn.gif

But it's good you're striving to keep fit. Anything you're taking on top you're physical exercise regime?

Now, now. Little Bear. Let's not get carried away. 7jn.gif

But it's good you're striving to keep fit. Anything you're taking on top you're physical exercise regime?

LOL I don't mean that I have the perfect personality... Nobody is perfect sweet pea ;)

But... Have you ever seen a muscular person start laughing then begin running to chase pigeons? Or someone muscular randomly and subconsciously starts changing personas in a single conversation? XD

That is what i mean... It would be quite interesting :p

Yes I do. And he's into Britney just like you. I have mentioned this before in chat I believe.

O_O *eye twitch*

Need... Must... Be more... Unique... *eye twitch*

lol jk XD

I can't recall you mentioning the Britney Lover but... NO quoting XD I will take your word for it lolz

...EXCEPT if you're the poop throwing guy.

O_O Nani?

Ew... I would never do that lol. How I type here in forums is how I am when i talk to people in real life. I am no different in person than I am when typing ^_^

Just a little more flirty online than I am in RL... I will leave that for another time or PM lol.

That's right. No one wants to be the poop throwing guy.

Yes. I imagine you're a quite an open and natural person.

That's right. No one wants to be the poop throwing guy.

Yes. I imagine you're a quite an open and natural person.

I am :)

I am also emotional, sometimes too caring and concerned about peoples wellbeing (had a friend that dismissed every effort to be concerned about them... eh), friendly... But of course I have my attitude side but that is only shown to friends :p And they find it entertaining lol

I think for a long time I used to try and live in the expectations of others, trying to be what I thought would have been appropriate and correct. Now I am me :) Loving every minute of it ;)

Roughly end of highschool, swung in and out of it during college but moved to another college and THAT was where I felt myself. LOL I even wore a wig to school XD

Will never understand how people thought that Monofilament wig was my own natural hair *facepalm*

I see. What's your natural hair like?

Lol So full of questions little bunny! I am sure I have posted this in the "how often do you mess with your hair" thread XD

But for you

, anything ;)

Baring in mind I am indian , so my hair is straight, off black shade (though a touch lighter than off black thanks to my mother but black none the less). I have had it short for the majority of my life but decided to grow it out and maintain a longer doo for about 2 years...

Cut my hair myself 2 days ago by 2.5 inches, layered, loving the new shoulder length cut \0/

Might go back in with scissors to add some more layers... We shall see!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I forgot to mention...

Though my hair is straight, it curls in various places and auto curls at the ends lol

; don't feel like seeing a male lion when you wake up in the morning and look into the mirror. coz' I have natural wavy like you and, once, I kept it shoulder length and step hairstyle before. So, When I wake up, I found myself in mirror like I told you before. Horrible.