• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duch

• Lady.Taser

• Shieru Hakai

• Dev

hehe XD..... i wanna draw something..... someone give me a character they want drawn an OC or anything i don't care...

-----

edit i made the word an into and... well that changes the meaning of the sentence XD.. lets just pretend that didn't happen ^_^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
its an Original Character, so one you've created yourself rather than one from a fandom XD sorry i do Lrp's from fandoms a lot so tend to use shortenings XD

its an Original Character, so one you've created yourself rather than one from a fandom XD sorry i do Lrp's from fandoms a lot so tend to use shortenings XD

No worries! Sounds awesome... erm... If you want to draw something you can draw me something?

Maybe try a sultry Akihiko Usami (Usagi san from Junjou Romantica)? Like not nude or overly showy, suggested sexiness is always great (I think it is, it is my ploy to get attention in RL XD). Pose of your choice, perhaps only upper body and face showing? No need to legs lol

Eh, you wanted something to draw so I shot this idea your way ^_^

hehe i'll work on it tomorrow, need sleeps now XD

hehe i'll work on it tomorrow, need sleeps now XD

Awesomes ,

Help me sleep? LOL Throw pigeons at me if you like, omg throw cakes and chocolates at me *dreams and sways side to side* lolz

hmmmmm have you tried counting sheep, what you do is you go run to the nearest farm with sheep, count them all really quickly, then run back home. At this point you will find yourself exhausted and sleep like a log.

hmmmmm have you tried counting sheep, what you do is you go run to the nearest farm with sheep, count them all really quickly, then run back home. At this point you will find yourself exhausted and sleep like a log.

LOL By the time I reach the farm I will be totally worn out that I will end up collapsing there and then!

I live in a suburban area with easy access to the city lol so there are no farms near by XD

Is there any Duchess Dust left, Duchy

? I am tired now.