• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Duch

• Lady.Taser

• Shieru Hakai

• Dev

It is, isn't?

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Aw... you tagged a different username

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
>:

Meow~

so i got my roommate completely wasted right

Got him to watch the pillow pet commercial, he grabbed a stuffed animal we had laying around and a pillow case and he rain around the neighborhood singing the song XD he was running with the pillow and the stuffed animal around the block XD it was freakin priceless

hehe

one of mine got wasted playing a drinking game, while playing Miles Edgeworth investigations... he kept giggling XD

hehe

one of mine got wasted playing a drinking game, while playing Miles Edgeworth investigations... he kept giggling XD

eh one of my friends want to see if he tries to talk to a sponge tonight but he has work tomorrow it wouldnt be fair XD

eh one of my friends want to see if he tries to talk to a sponge tonight but he has work tomorrow it wouldnt be fair XD

Talk to a....sponge? *puzzled face expression*

Talk to a....sponge? *puzzled face expression*
Its a joke when he was a kid he was a big fan of spongebob so we bought this yellow sponge as a joke to see what he would do with it.

there are a few good ones, can't say i have a best memory though i did end up on tv.....

note to self--- quit forgetting headphones when you need to work