Read a book?

acochan97

Hi all!

I'm writing a book over the course of this year and was wondering if anyone would be willing to read it and offer their opinion. Or just read and comment. I haven't started yet but all the pre-writting has been finished. I'd really appreciate it if people would read. Thanks a bunch!

:cuteonion8:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• acochan97

• ldg1814

• Tsetsua

• kihi

your own book? to publish? fanfic?

I always view books i read in literature perspective like plot, character development, background and some other stuff (Thanks to the literature study that was force on me when i was in school). Probably you're not interested in those.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
that would actually be extremely helpful! and yes my own book, i plan on (self) publishing next summer. It's less for money and more that i want people to read it and to develop my skills.

That would be so helpful thank-you both so much! It's going to be my first time writing from two points of view one of whom will be a gay man. i've never tried writing from a guy's point of view before so it will be interesting to say the least. um well here's a quick summary of my overall idea

set in a midieval fantasy world a daemon queen escapes from her land as the "humans" attack. she seeks refuge, disguising herself as a servant in the enemy prince's castle and quickly develops a bond with his mother who fears for him (because he has some nasty habits and qualities such as sleeping around and being a megalomaniac).

it's basically her story as she fights to return to her homeland, take down the opposing forces and mature (grow her horns... it's a form of maturity)

At any rate, thank you all so much. I have the first couple hundred words written, if you have preferences on how I should get these to you all please either PM me or leave a reply.

Thanks again so so soooo much!

I'd love it if you would read it! As of now it's about a girl (a daemon queen) who must flee her country against her will when the enemy (humans) attack. She seeks refuge in the enemy's castle and befriends the queen (the attacker's mother). The queen urges the girl to stop her son because she fears that his pride and naivety will kill him (he's a bit of a megalomaniac). At the same time that the daemon queen seeks to bring home or destroy the enemy she's also coming of age (growing her horns). It is a dual point of view story and the second POV is the prince's as he fights to "defeat the evil that is the daemon queen". They're looking for each other, with nothing else on their mind but to stop the other.

Is that good enough? I'm sorry it was so long, I'm really bad at making summaries. But it's a (slightly) high classic fantasy.

• 2 months later...