~*'-_ Do You Have Any Weird Habits? _-'*~

Dev

I KNOW you doin something weird with your nose, that eye twitch dance when you're happy... Fess up!

shirley-laugh.gif

I want you all to post a weird habit that you have! Is it something you say, something you do, something wired into your personality?

rabbit4

Lol I am so sorry about the title... I used to type those curly patterns back in the day when MSN Messenger was all the rage XD I started feeling nostalgic :p

And... I will tell you mine if you tell me yours *wink and chuckles*

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev

• OnyxAriezz

• Lady.Taser

• kihi

I have... I talk to myself >////>

Sometimes I like to hear my own opinion since no one is asking for it >.

And I dance when I sit on a chair... That's freaking weird.

OH YEAH. I ahm.. I usually sleep with clothes but without underwear >/////

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and
!!!

What about you guys? Sewly peeps trying to hide from this thread ;)

i'm insane XD hehe urmmmm weird habits, well i talk to all inanimate objects, talk to the cat urmmmmm make random noises, especially when poked tickled or suprised, just do me a favor and never sneek up on me, if i don't know someones there i tend to squeak and hit them in the face..... yea.... anyways

lets hear a strange habit

Hey!

that is not a weird habit XD

That is only a cute one haha

... My turn is it? ;)

I forget to tag. Hehe...

My lovely dude... tell me, what is your weird habits?

LOL

I feel VERY creep indeed *covers mouth and tries to hide laughter*

Okidoki

But brace yourself because it will be quite a long list haha

First off I enjoy preening in front of the mirror and when fixing my hair I make pouty lips (when i do this my nose narrows in shape too) then I gussy up like this:

tumblr_mdr7vpDPSZ1r4cnlko1_500.gif

I have made my own vocabulary to include versatile "words" like Pigeon, Chicken Fry, Q (instead of saying cute I tend to say "aww that is so Q"), "Natural weave" (my natural hair), nahm nahm (food and or REALLY TASTY!) and I often say LOL out loud haha

I have this twitchy nose thing, I twitch my nose to lift my glasses up for me XD

Tend to change voices and personas into Russian and "Ghetto" for kicks. Usually this happens without me noticing so whilst cooking, "Okay so now I need the... Flour! Plain flour... AINT NOBODY GOT TYMEEEEE FOR DAT! Whur that crap at!? I cants see, lil mama BLIND! Whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut! Oh... FOUND IT!"

Talking to yourself is said to be a sign of dementia XD But I do it all the time, usually some form of conversation similar to above. Kind of like thinking aloud but at times I will HAVE A CONVERSATION lolz

Catch phrases, "Whuuuuuuuuuut!", "Das whut you get", "please... *beep* please", "you are such a pigeon", "lol pigeon toes", "chiiiiiiikennnnn"... Then I may just make random noises because I find them entertaining LOL

I can be a bit obsessive... I have my hair and beauty products all aligned in a pattern in my cupboards so I can see every bottle and it looks pretty. Clothing organised and sorted by type, colour and season.

I like to keep food in my room (chocolate stash >: D Muhahahahaaaa) So I have them hidden under some Mohair i need to use to make a BJD wig >_>

OH oh! When I see someone really smexy I auto pout and may gussy up my hair like right right at the top!

LOL I tend to unleash my inner B unknowingly... Kind of like a scowling and looking down on someone. A friend caught me do it and pointed it out! I was like... OH SNAP!

Not sure what else... I know I have more but I guess I will have to add them as and when I remember XD

... brace yourself sugar bear!

I dance in my chair, trip over my own feet, when I smoke my cigarette is at the base of my fingers more often than the top, I tend to get OCD about TV volume by making it specific numbers, oh and I put my ipod in my bra.

All. The. Time.

It was weirder when it was my cellphone and I would go to answer it in public ^^:

i'm insane XD hehe urmmmm weird habits, well i talk to all inanimate objects, talk to the cat urmmmmm make random noises, especially when poked tickled or suprised, just do me a favor and never sneek up on me, if i don't know someones there i tend to squeak and hit them in the face..... yea.... anyways
lets hear a strange habit

Okay, first off,

, you an i seem to be the same in that department. XD Just about everything you said here is like true for me as well haha but i do have some other weird habits. I like wearing costumes outside of Hallows' Eve. To me, everyday is Halloween! Haha but anyway, i collect alcohol bottles, i used to collect dead spider carcasses, i collect rocks, monster cans, monster tabs, venom bottles, regular pop can tabs, an i know that those may not seem like weird habits but to my family they are. Oh, an when a new horror movie comes out i just have to go see it! I have a HUGE fetish with horror movies, with the blood, the gore, the death. i just love it! (That may be my worst habit)

I remembered some more stuff I do... XD

Can't twerk properly but I always attempt the dance, especially when I am in the kitchen cooking LOL

I close all electrical switches that are on but have no plugs in... I just feel the urge and HAVE to close them.

Always dance in my seat, my jam playing on my laptop then I will twerk whilst sitting and do all these funky dance moves XD

When it comes to dancing... I turn into a freak O_O My sister says it is like I am being possessed by one of those dancers in the rap music videos LOOOOL

All moments where people normally blush I tend to just giggle and cover my mouth O_O

Why don't I blushhh!!! *uses a red lipstick to draw big circles on his cheeks* Better ^_^

I am sure there is more to some lol... It is never ending with me haha

Can guarantee you guys have never met anyone like me before :p

Well I don't consider talking to myself or my cats weird but others do. I sometimes sit with my toes innerlaced like my hands. If something there is something on the floor I have to first try to pick it up with my toes. If someone says something that is a line in a song I start singing that song. I dance or wiggle when I am sitting to eat. If I am on the phone talking I must pace back and forth.

That is all I can think of right now I'm sure there is a lot more things that are weird that I don't think are.

I forget to tag

and

weird habit ??

. . . maybe something like i just can eat if it just have one or at least two side dish on my plate and cant eat if there have more than two ??

picking stuff up with my feet been doing that for years never thought it was weird ha ha

• 1 month later...

i could easily buy a pen with multiple colors but i chose to have three separate pens. red, blue, black.

and the ink should never match the case. red ink - blue case, blue in - black case, black ink - red case.

im a little OC too... so i got a few more...

Weird habits? I do sing while doing the dishes if there is no other sound around. Beside from that I tend to talk to myself and of course my cats. And ALWAYS when I'm insecure I start to giggle - that leads to that I giggle all the time :_red_fox 14( a very insecure person that still loves to meet new people and talk to strangers -.-)

Is talking to random strangers a weird habit? Like, start to talk to the person that sits in front of you on the subway without any particular reason? :_red_fox 7

Oh.. and I like to chew on stuff.. popsicle sticks, toothpicks, a small spoon and once in a while something plastic.

i don't know if it's weird or not

~ when i feel bad without reason, i have to drink chilly cola or ice-cream to make me calm down

~ when i see something i like i will laugh non stop full day until my friends think i'm crazy =_____="

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...