Say whatever you want XV

Key

^_^ ~~~~

Friday night is started, yes!!!

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Glad to hear that na~~

Welcome to YO world ^_^

rabbit4

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev

• rainbowman

• Saga

• Duch

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday , YEAH~

Just my thoughts! I believe a few bottles of wine on the way home from the sh*t hole where I work later, will do nicely and help kick start the weekend...

Boobies.

I am still wondering how much I needed that sleep, if the frigging neighbor's morning drilling didn't piss me off and instead I fell asleep again.

the frigging neighbor's morning drilling didn't piss me.

What you need to do is take up learning an instrument at about two in the morning, clearly they will not mind they seem like morning people anyway. If not am sure the knuckle-dragger drilling holes in their house will soon get the picture, or be to tired to do any drilling at that time and in the worst case become a total ar*sh*le towards you....:rolleyes:

What you need to do is take up learning an instrument at about two in the morning

XD, actually in the past I used to turn the volume up,playing some ass cool rock track and go back to sleep with ear plugs. But used to live at other flat. The old hag downstairs truly hated me, but she deserved it. >_> Always ringing on my door, to tell me what not. I am watching a TV show with volume up since in the other room, tidying (so rather listening to the show) and she came knocking as some animal on the door. "ARE YOU DEAF, TURN THAT VOLUME DOWN!!"

I just blank stared her and told her that for her age, her ear is pretty damn good. You can imagine how she cursed me. XD

Lol. You have a rather vindictive side, love it! Poor dear. She must have started believing it's all a big conspiracy specifically set up to torment her poor downtrodden self. I once got told never ever be on such good terms with your neighbors you'd be embarrassed about slapping a writ on them, I stick by it. I don’t have any problems with mine. Though I would do just the same as you if they pissed me off, to teach them a lesson but mainly for my own sadistic pleasure. XD

I'm back here ne. I had a safe trip and a great day thanks to you.

[sigh] Our radio commercial turned out fine. I do not know if I should feel confident about it because I have a feeling that it's lacking something but still our prof told us that we did a great job. Hmm.... But at least now it's done and up for another music video directing. :)

Well my Star I'm a little sad ne because "that" broke. I hope I can fix it.

yow! Hahaha, sorry bout my post. Guess I just got really reaaaally bored last night! xD

so like i am reading jokes and i came accross 2 that i havent heard in years and one of which is pretty lame but the other is funny as hell when you do it to a roommate (i did it)

roommate one

115. Keep a vacuum cleaner in the middle of the room. Look at it with fear for a few days. Then stay out of the room entirely, opening the door only a crack and whispering to your roommate, "Psst! Is it gone?"

Alphabet accident

One day in school a kid asked his teacher if he could go pee. the teacher said "ok, but first say the alphabet."

So he started saying "A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O Q R S ... "but then the teacher stoped him and asked "where did the 'P' go?"

He said "it is running down my leg."

-giggles at the jokes- i laughed out loud.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

just imagine the roommates response when i did it i used the straightener and a toaster oven XD it was funny as hell i got the response "Um what is gone and why is the straightener/toaster oven on the ground" he literally said the same thing for both i lost it laughing

just imagine the roommates response when i did it i used the straightener and a toaster oven XD it was funny as hell i got the response "Um what is gone and why is the straightener/toaster oven on the ground" he literally said the same thing for both i lost it laughing

Lol yoyo5

Lol yoyo5

it was pretty funny i did this thing with his sponge (His loufa) i got him drunk told him i heard it talking he talked to it XDlike litterally talked to it like it was responding and all that

Today blows majorly. I've been waiting 12 hours for my fiancé to get home from helping his uncle move every time I text there is always one more load to do. I even got to his place early like he said so I could go with but apparently there was no room so why did I even come down here. I should have stayed at my place cuz even though there are no people I have my cats that I can talk to and provide entertainment and food. I know I'm probably just being really hormornial but it's so frustrating that I've been pissed off all day. I couldn't just leave either cuz he left me the keys to check his mail and idk where he is to drop them off. I just want to redo today or tell him to F off when he gets here for making me feel like shit.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't mean the cats are food just that there is no food at my fiance's place