Say whatever you want XV

Key

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I have not seen her movie with Cher. I had heard the film was bad and didn't do well >_>

Nobody likes Britney Spears? *looks around to find someone*

tumblr_lzpy6wsdZN1r3ty02o1_r1_500.gif

I like Britney rabbit0

• Replies 992
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dev

• rainbowman

• Saga

• Duch

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love this model, this ad and the music

[video=youtube;5Oa-vlkFhSU]

There is another one called "funny lips", the music is AMAZING. I love this model's laugh it is so cute :3

[video=youtube;BIxSDYyb-oc]

Really wanted to post this up :hamtaro-005 (22):

So cool, I loved the ads :D

Happy birthday to your nee-chan :D

I see death creeping up from the shadows trying to take away his breath i watch helpless begging with tears of blood please dont take him from us-if you take him we will have nothing left..please please

I have got to get back in nature, camping is happening soon. Lost the computer to my daughter and am watching TV with my dad...I'm completely lost in this setting! I have just realized how my world revolves around my computer. Not good, not good at all...

I see death creeping up from the shadows trying to take away his breath i watch helpless begging with tears of blood please dont take him from us-if you take him we will have nothing left..please please

He loves you guys so much!! If you ever need to talk, I'm here, cause I love you too! You are loved, so very loved. Know that and hold it close.

*Looks around* Seems like no other person mentioned that but me. Hahaha! Do you like that movie of hers?

Hah! I do, too. Like a lot.:D

I like her but not that much. I love some of her songs. Especially her old ones. My most liked is "Everytime".

Sunday evening with cookies and lemon soda~~~

onion12

- - - Updated - - -

Sunday evening with cookies and lemon soda~~~

onion12

This morning when I was surfing the net, I found this article saying CORY MONTEITH died! This is the worst day ever. I'm like so devastated. This is just soooo heartbreakin. Whoever's a fan of GLEE here, well, let's all cry in agony together.

RbAUm.gif

I am not a fan of Glee but it was also a shock to me. It was just so sudden. Read five articles to know the cause of his death and same, unknown and also no signs of foul play. But also there are people saying it's drug overdose but well, autopsy will tell everything and it'd be this Monday.

yeah, I've also read those... I'm sooo sad. Now glee feels like there's something missing. It would'nt be the same as before. :_red_fox 18

Yes. A very big impact to the whole show. But I doubt even though they're missing one person they'd stop the shooting and airing of new episodes. I wonder how they would handle a replacement.

It sounds harsh but business is business and the show must go on. I am sure that his death could be a downfall to the show and they are very sad about what happened to him. What people can only do, those who watches the show, is pray for him.

i know... I guess people will just have to move on and accept the fact that he is dead. :(

That's right. :)

And I also didn't notice. My number of posts is already 407. What just happened?

Posting a lot is not a valid explanation. XD

I do not know what happened. I was gone for almost two months then another hiatus for almost two weeks and can't believe it became 409... and still counting.....