A Book is Only as Good as Those Behind It (are-san and Niore. private 18+possibly)

Kisa_Shouta

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Luka felt the slap across the face in his heart. He knew it was just Rasil being mad but it brought back memories to hard for him to bare. Then he felt his arms go around him and he instantly brought his own up hugging Rasil back. "Not allowed to do what?" he asked wanting to hear Rasil's thoughts so he didn't have to ask him to say it. He wanted to know what he was thinking when he slapped him or when he hit Dace across the face. He wanted to feel apart of his life...like his lover again. He didn't like the cold air around them before.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Kisa_Shouta

Rasil just stayed quiet while inside his head he was screaming that no one else was alowed to be near. He sniffled and purred as he rubbed his cheek on his lovers neck.

Luka heard his lover purr and rubbing his cheek on his neck like a kitten. He smiled and wrapped his arms around his waist kissing one of the cats ears. "I'm so happy you came. I-I didn't know what to do after he hit me, it's like my mind shut off." he said letting a tear fall down his cheek. He was happy and didnt want this time to end. Luka looked around noticing that he had been in this park before, but at night. The last time he was hear he faced Rasil's ex. He wanted to get Rasil home as fast as he could before he noticed where they where.

Rasils ear twitched at the small kiss and he looked up after cleaning off his face."you okay..?"

Luka smiled softly and wiped his eyes, "I'm fine. Let's go home." he said lifting Rasil's chin and kissing him softly.

Rasil nodded, on the way back to the house, rasil hadnt stopped purring and rubbing up on lukas arm. Only once that were inside he stopped. He slipped out of his shoes and kept his scarf on as he went to his room where he stripped for a shower. He wrapped a towel around his waist and walked into the hall.

Luka walked home holding on to Rasil. He liked the feel of him rubbing up on him every so often. When they got home Luka turned and locked the door. When he turned back Rasil was already gone. He looked in the kitchen and living room searching for him. He spotted him in the hallway with a towel around his waist. "What are you doing?" he asked walking over to Rasil but not touching him. He knew he wasn't mad anymore and that he was probably wanting Luka to touch him. He was tempting him standing naked in the hall with nothing but a towel to cover himself.

"Im going to take a shower and get the stench of him off me" he stated opening the bathroom door and going inside.

Luka smiled and followed him into the bathroom. "Mind if I take one with you?" he asked taking off his jacket and stripping his shirt.

not really no, i don't mind" he said climbing into the shower and taking the towel off.

Luka took off his own pants and stepped into the shower after him shutting the door. He looked Rasil over and smiled going to him and hugging him.

rasil jumped and and tensed up, blushing darkly. "y-you scared me!"

Luka smiled, "Did I?" He asked tightening his hug. "Sorry." he whispered into Rasil's ear.

rasil let out an unintended purr and suddered at the words said into his ears. yes, it wasn't much to fret over, but he was stil riled up after the surprise.

Luka kissed down his neck feeling the warm water run over his back and onto the floor. It felt nice and it helped relax his muscles.

"what are you doing?" rail asked in the calmest voice possible. his hair had been plaster to the front of his face, so he couldnt see anything, and he couldnt currently move his hair out of the way.

Luka reached in front of Rasil pulling away his hair from his face so he could see. "Better now you can see everything?" He asked teasing him.

"screw you" he retorted pouting as he grabbed the shampoo annd poured some on his hands. afterwards, he began combing the suds through his hair

Luka laughed letting the other go and getting the shampoo also and rubbing it into his scalp. He rensed it not having alot to wash and repeated the process agian. He leaned agianst the wall waiting for Rasil to finish his hair. He was admiring his looks to. His slim body and his....Luka shook his head. He didnt want to get hard in a bathroom completly naked.

rasil blushed knowing the other was watching him and he hurried to rinse out his hair, though it took longer because of his long hair. he glanced behind him and then back to the front of the shower, by now, juust standing there and thinking about stuff, like he did everytime he took a shower. his ears were flat against his head to avoid getting water in them.

Luka walked to Rasil touching his butt. "Why so jumpy for?" He leans in and kisses Rail getting water oh his chest. He smiled letting go and turning to the body wash. "I was waiting for you so i could wash your back." Luka said turning to Rasil.

He flailed, because he couldnt get a pillow. "Shush!" He said with a blush eveident on his face.

Luka laughed seeing Rasil so flustered, "Turn this way and stop jumping around." He said pulling Rasil to look at the wall and he started washing his back. He could feel his back with his fingertips and it felt warm. Luka never did this with his last lover and was happy he finally could even if his lover wasnt to happy about it.

rasil was edgy at first, then eventually arched his back into the touches and purred loudly. his tail twitched excitedly.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka smiled seeing Rasil relax and start to purr. He let his finger tips run over the others back gently. He popped one of the bubbles on his back laughing when it made Rasil jump. "Your so jumpy. Your my lover ne? Shouldnt you trust me?" he said. He wanted to hear it from Rasil's mouth that they were together in that way.