A Book is Only as Good as Those Behind It (are-san and Niore. private 18+possibly)

Kisa_Shouta

rasil blushed and puffed out his cheeks. "hush...my mind is being weird right now." he said before purring again.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Kisa_Shouta

Luka chuckled handing Rasil the soap for him to do his back. "What are you thinking about?" He said listening to the other purr.

His ears and tail stood on end as he blushed darkly. "N-nothing special!"

Luka smiled handing over the soap. "Your turn" he said turning to face the wall.

Rasil couldnt nessasarily stop the urge he ut into action, cat instinct maybe. He hugged luka from behind and nuzzled his back with an affectionate purr. "Luuuka~"

Luka felt the arms go around his bare waist and he heard the purr on his back as Rasil nuzzeled him. He smiled lovingly and patted Rasil's arms. "What is it Rasil?" He asked hearing his name come out of the others mouth.

Rasil peeked over lukas shoulder with glossy red eyes. He purred again and lickec lukas cheek. "Mew"

Luka chuckled softly feeling the lick on his cheek. Rasil was in a playfull mood and Luka liked it. He pulled one of Rasil's hand intertwining his fingers with the others. "What's gotten into you? Your so playfull." Luka liked it though it wasnt normal and he wanted to know what triggered it.

He blushed and stopped purring. "Affection for the owner" he mused before returning to his nuzzling.

Luka was shocked, "I'm not your owner...i'm your lover." He turned and wrapped his arms around the kitty's waist touching his tail. "Though i do like this." he said smiling.

Rasil tensed when his tail was touch and he bit his lip. "D-dont touch it"

Luka kissed Rasil's neck touching the skin next to his tail, "Why not? Your teasing me." He said wanting to make the kitty playfull and happy. He was being playfull too.

Rasil blushed and mewed, it was like a switch, he purred and leaned forward onto luka.

Luka hugged rasil petting his tail every so often. "If we stay much longer you will get a cold." He said feeling the warmth of the other and the vibration of the purrs on his chest.

Rasil nodded slowly before getting up and turning off the water. Then he stepped out and grabbed a towel.

Luka followed Rasil out of the shower and got a towel wrapping it around his lower half. He went to the bedroom getting a pair of jeans from his bag and leaving his chest bare. He went back to Rasil. "What do you want to do my little kitty?" He asked petting his ears lightly.

"please dont ask that now." u mumbled as he crawled into his over sized t-shirt and boxers

- - - Updated - - -

Luka pouted, "why not? I want to do something, I'm bored." He said pulling rasil to his chest kissing him on the lips.

Luka scoffed, "With what? You already turned in the storyboard. I'm off today and i have no lessons." He said looking at Rasil.

((ah...=w= i just had wonderfull thought...ehehe)) rasil tucked his tail around his waist in a desprate attempt to stop luka from touching it. he was in the mist of starting the one thing he dreaded every winter and spring, and it was all because of him being a neko. he mentally cursed himself for having to be in heat litterally right after everything that happened. he irritatedly threw a pillow at the floor.

(oh i like that idea)

Luka looked at the pillow on the ground then walked to Rasil cupping his face in his hands to make him look at him. "What's wrong Rasil? You dont throw pillows unless your really upset or annoyed." He said smiling softly.

- - - Updated - - -

(oh i like that idea)

Luka looked at the pillow on the ground then walked to Rasil cupping his face in his hands to make him look at him. "What's wrong Rasil? You dont throw pillows unless your really upset or annoyed." He said smiling softly.

Rasil blushed adark shade of red and looked down. He would probably turn into a erratic mess if he kept looking, expecially now.

Luka looked worried and kissed Rasil gently. "Tell me what is bugging you." He didnt like to be out of the loop and seeing his lover this way. He didnt understand why Rasil was acting so strange.