A Book is Only as Good as Those Behind It (are-san and Niore. private 18+possibly)

Kisa_Shouta

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Luka took a deep breath and hugged Rasil as his head landed on his chest. He didnt know if he was upset or hurt. He just hugged him and kissed his head happy he was even considering doing this with him. He smiled and rested his cheek on Rasil's head, "Thank you Rasil." He said whispering into his ear.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka took a deep breath and hugged Rasil as his head landed on his chest. He didnt know if he was upset or hurt. He just hugged him and kissed his head happy he was even considering doing this with him. He smiled and rested his cheek on Rasil's head, "Thank you Rasil." He said whispering into his ear.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Kisa_Shouta

rasil wrapped his arms around lukas waist and hugged him tightly. "it'll be different this time..." he said quietly. he still refused to look up for the moment because he was a hundred percent sure luka would tease him about how red his face was.

Luka didnt mind sitting like this. Feeling Rasil's hands go around his waist ment something to him even if it only ment a friendly hug from Rasil. He thought in his mind that this relationship would work and he would see it through to the end no matter how hard it was.

(he must eat alot *laughs)

Luka laughed, "What would you like?" He asked looking at Rasil perched on his lap. "Sandwich, soup? Tell me and i'll make it for you." He said smileing. He liked the childish side of Rasil to not just the serious, pillow throwing side. Though he thought when Rasil got mad and threw things he was really cute.

- - - Updated - - -

(he must eat alot *laughs)

Luka laughed, "What would you like?" He asked looking at Rasil perched on his lap. "Sandwich, soup? Tell me and i'll make it for you." He said smileing. He liked the childish side of Rasil to not just the serious, pillow throwing side. Though he thought when Rasil got mad and threw things he was really cute.

Luka smiled, "I dont know how to make that but i'm sure there is some in a cake shop somewhere." He said looking at Rasil. "Pick something else that is easier to make." He said pulling Rasil closer to him and hugging his waist.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka smiled, "I dont know how to make that but i'm sure there is some in a cake shop somewhere." He said looking at Rasil. "Pick something else that is easier to make." He said pulling Rasil closer to him and hugging his waist.

rasil pouted stubbornly. "but rasil wants orange cake!!" he wailed when he was told he couldnt have any.

Luka sighed. "I can go out and get you some but..." He looked at Rasil. He was hurting his ears whining so much. He thought about Rasil's ex...maybe he didnt like this and that is why it happened. He shook his head pullling his mind away from that.

rasil hopped up and walked to the closet by the door. "ill go get it myself..." he said quietly as he slipped on his grey hoodie and then put on his shoes. he realized it after he had started whining, obviously it wasnt liked much when he whined. so to avoid irritating luka more, he would go get it himself. it shouldnt be too hard, sure, the closet one was near his ex's place, but as long as he kept his head down, he wouldnt have a problem.

"I was going to sugest we get it together." Luka said walking over to Rasil picking up his phone and his jacket slipping on his own shoes. "I can see you dont really want to go." He smiled and kissed Rasil's forehead. "I dont mind going alone, but it would be nice to eat it there together." He smiled.

"oh? so much whining doesnt bother you?" luka questioned in a slightly disbelieving tone.

Luka smiled, "No not really, I think its cute." He opens the door for Rasil. "So, is that a yes you will come with me or a no?" He askes looking at Rasil while slipping on his own coat after feeling the cool breeze.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka smiled, "No not really, I think its cute." He opens the door for Rasil. "So, is that a yes you will come with me or a no?" He askes looking at Rasil while slipping on his own coat after feeling the cool breeze.

rasil blushed. "shut up. im coming im coming." he said closing the door and hurrying after luka. he grabbed onto lukas arm and looked to the side. rasil was debating whether or not to tell luka about jays close proximity(*gasp* big word xD) e wasnt sure he wanted luka to become worried and then over cautious.

Luka smiled and walked down the sidewalk with Rasil on his arm. He bent his arm and brought him close to help with the cold. He could tell there was something Rasil wasnt saying to him but he wasnt going to push his luck and snoop. He was happy with this. "You dont mind if people see us like this?" He asked not caring himself but would let go of Rasil if he thought he didnt want anyone to see them walking down the street as a couple.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka smiled and walked down the sidewalk with Rasil on his arm. He bent his arm and brought him close to help with the cold. He could tell there was something Rasil wasnt saying to him but he wasnt going to push his luck and snoop. He was happy with this. "You dont mind if people see us like this?" He asked not caring himself but would let go of Rasil if he thought he didnt want anyone to see them walking down the street as a couple.

Rasil sighed. "Its fine, i look like a girl because of my hair." He stated with a wave of his hand before pulling his hairtie out. Then he watched one part of a group of apartment buildings with wary eyes and tugged luka across the street and into the cake shop. Rasil hoped that he wasnt seen by jay, knowing that its jays creepy way to watch to see if rasil would come back. "Lets hurry up and get back home ok..?" He said

Luka saw Rasil's gaze shift to the buidings across the street and Luka somewhat got what was going on. He knew someone lived around here that Rasil deffinetly didnt want to know about him being around. Luka smiled and went to the counter buying the cake for Rasil and walked with him to a table further back in the room away from the windows. "We can eat here then go back okay?" He asked setting down in the booth pulling Rasil in after him.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka saw Rasil's gaze shift to the buidings across the street and Luka somewhat got what was going on. He knew someone lived around here that Rasil deffinetly didnt want to know about him being around. Luka smiled and went to the counter buying the cake for Rasil and walked with him to a table further back in the room away from the windows. "We can eat here then go back okay?" He asked setting down in the booth pulling Rasil in after him.

Rasil nodded, still unsure as he sat down next to luka. He was going to relaxand start eatting when his phone buzzed. Rasil filpped open the phone, read the message, and then froze. 'Ne rasil, i saw you. Im going to come get you now okay?' Rasil shut the phone and shot up from the chair without warning. He dashed out of the shop like the flames of hell were licking his heels and disappeared into the crowd, pushing people out of the way. His eyes went wild with panic as he darted around and into the park.

Luka shot up after Rasil running after him. He caught glimpses of his head bobbing slightly above the crowd. He saw him run into the park and Luka ran after him catching up with him and grabbing his wrist turning him around and pushing him to his chest. "Rasil!" He yelled hugging him tightly fighting him off as he tried to break free. "Calm down Rasil." He said hugging his waist gently.

Rasil's eyes were wide enough that he looked like a deer in headlights. He had resisted luka out of panic, until he regestered who it was. His erractic breathing made fog clouds due to the cold mixing with the warm air. His phone buzzzed again and he threw it into the patch of clovers nearby. "Leave me alone..." he whimpered trying to completly hide himself in lukas jacket.

Luka held onto Rasil gently now that he had stopped fighting. "Shh..It's okay. Your safe with me." He said over and over stroking Rasil's hair gently and making sure he was okay. He looked at him worried and soothed him feeling the heat of him on his chest. He was happy he was okay. He had seen that look in his own eyes before and knew that Rasil was running from his ex. That was who lived close by and why he wanted to go so quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka held onto Rasil gently now that he had stopped fighting. "Shh..It's okay. Your safe with me." He said over and over stroking Rasil's hair gently and making sure he was okay. He looked at him worried and soothed him feeling the heat of him on his chest. He was happy he was okay. He had seen that look in his own eyes before and knew that Rasil was running from his ex. That was who lived close by and why he wanted to go so quickly.

((Annnd because i feel like being violent....LET DA BRAWL BEGIN XD))

Rasil was slowly starting to calm down until he heard an all to familiar voice. "Rasil." The voice belonging to jay had brushed over him, filling him with new fear and chills. Out of habbit, he peeked out from behind luka and looked at the taller, silverhaired male. "Youre his new editor right...? Thanks for taking care of him, but ill be taking him back now." Rasil shrank back behind luka again as jay got closer

Luka patted Rasil's head holding him tighter to his chest hearing the man behind him speak. He turned seeing an older man who was graying at the roots of his hair. Luka turned slightly pushing Rasil behind him to keep him from view.

"I belive it is Rasil's choice to pick were he goes and by the looks of it it's not to you." He said in a nasty voice spitting it out into the air. He already didnt like this man feeling the bad air around him. He looked down at Rasil and smiled tenderly, "It is your choice Rasil." He said touching his cheek gently.

Luka patted Rasil's head holding him tighter to his chest hearing the man behind him speak. He turned seeing an older man who was graying at the roots of his hair. Luka turned slightly pushing Rasil behind him to keep him from view.

"I belive it is Rasil's choice to pick were he goes and by the looks of it it's not to you." He said in a nasty voice spitting it out into the air. He already didnt like this man feeling the bad air around him. He looked down at Rasil and smiled tenderly, "It is your choice Rasil." He said touching his cheek gently.

Jay snickered and yanked rasil over to his side. Rasil squeaked and tugged on jays hand, trying to free his wrist. "It wasnt an option, im taking back whats mine" he pinned rasils arms behind his back. Rasil cried and continued to pull at his arms. "Luka!!" He shouted not knowing what to do , this prompted jay to step on rasils eight leg

- - - Updated - - -