A Book is Only as Good as Those Behind It (are-san and Niore. private 18+possibly)

Kisa_Shouta

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Luka knew very well that he wasnt sick. "Maybe you should go lay down." He said trying to get him off his lap before he noticed it. He didnt want Rasil to be up and around though if he was sick. He would take care of himself after he helped Rasil to bed.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Kisa_Shouta

Rasil huffed and purposely pushed down on lukas lower half. "I think not"

Luka felt Rasil's body shift and come down on him. He moaned lightly leaning forward and resting his head on Rasil's shoulder. He had found out already why not tell him. "I dont want you to active you may get sick again." He said blushing and hiding it well.

Rasil grinned inwardly, he wasnt stupid, and its not like rasil minded far too much. Rasil purred and nuzzled lukas cheek. "I'll get even more sick if you dont." He said playfully licking lukas cheek.

Luka heard the unmistakable sound of purring. He felt Rasil nudge him and he smiled. "I think i will be the one getting sick if we dont do anything about it." He said shifting his eyes down south then bringing them back up to Rasil. He paused and frowned, "What about Jay? Does he know where your apartment is?" He asked now concerned for them both.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka heard the unmistakable sound of purring. He felt Rasil nudge him and he smiled. "I think i will be the one getting sick if we dont do anything about it." He said shifting his eyes down south then bringing them back up to Rasil. He paused and frowned, "What about Jay? Does he know where your apartment is?" He asked now concerned for them both.

Rasil hissed at the mention of jay's name and his tail flicked side to side, like a clock. "Hell no. And stop mentioning him" he glared slightly. He didnt know what luka thought he wasdoing, mention jay right now none but half an hour after haveing the struggle at the park. Rasil didnt want to think about it at all, and here his almost lover was, talking about it.

Luka smiled, "Good." He leaned forward and kissed Rasil. He needed to take care of himself or he might push Rasil down. He wanted to be Rasil's whole world but didnt know if he was ready for another lover yet. "I wont mention him again." He smiled and kissed him agian.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka smiled, "Good." He leaned forward and kissed Rasil. He needed to take care of himself or he might push Rasil down. He wanted to be Rasil's whole world but didnt know if he was ready for another lover yet. "I wont mention him again." He smiled and kissed him agian.

"Good. " he huffed lightly into the kiss and closed his eyes again. After this much, he had sinned far too much to stop now. Exspecially when he was falling so hard for the sin right infront of him.

Luka kissed Rasil deeper letting his tongue trace his lips. He slid one of his hands into the back of Rasil's shirt. He didnt want to stop...he didnt know if he could stop. He loved this boy and wanted him badly. If they didnt now Luka knew he wouldnt be able too.

Rasils face flushed as he slowly became unable to breath. He pulled back and huffed in and out in an attempt for air. However, after getting a good amount of air, he licked his lips and lightly kissed luka again

Luka smiled into the kiss that Rasil had started. He smiled and touched his thighs gently. He wanted to feel more of him but didnt know if he was okay with it.

Rasil puffed out his cheeks. "Lukaaa~" he whined. He was starting to get irritated by the slowness.

Luka laughed, "What?" He said not sure what was bugging Rasil. He kissed his neck and bit it gently letting his hands that had slid up his shirt touch his sides and start moving to his chest. He couldnt stop himself anymore.

Rasil let out a soft gasp and shivered as lukas hands drifted along his sides. He let out a smal humm nd presseed closeer

*things are getting hot *laughs)

Luka smiled hearing the others reaction. He kissed his collarbone and looked up at him feeling his chest exploring his body. "Rasil...you okay with this?" He asked kissing him once more and picking him up and laying him facing up on the couch. He leaned over him and kissed him again.

(Piff after forever xD)

Rasil squirmed slightly. "Idiot...i would go this far if i wasnt!!" He protested while his ears flattened against his head

(sorry it took so long)

Luka smiled and kissed one of his flattened ears. "Happy you feel that way."

He leaned down kissing him again and pushing his short up and lifting him slightly pulling his short off gently and kissing his stomach. He touched his chest lightly kissing him deeply. "Rasil." he breathed into the kiss.

Rasil mewled loudly in response to his name being said. He brought his hand up to his mouth and bit into it as to prevent such sounds. He was stubborn with his noises, he didnt like them because they sounded annoying. He'd rather luka not have to hear then at all.

Luka pulled Rasil's hand away from his mouth kissing it gently. "Don't hold back your voice. Let me hear you." he held Rasil's hand keeping it from going up to his face again. He leaned backdown kissing a trail to his nipple and kissing it before letting it into his mouth.

Rasil was forced to let out a set of mewls and pants as he looked down at luka with half lidded eyes. There was a tingly sensation through out his body and shivers caused him to lapse into fidgeting movments. "Nyaaaahh~ lukaa" he mewed softly.

Luka smiled against his chest running his tongue across his nipples and biting one gently. He touched Rasil's lower half and felt it was hard like his own.

Rasils back arched and he moaned. He liked this alot better then when he was with jay, jay was striaght to the point. It wasnt even an option for preporation, rembering the pain he had felt in his arse back then caused him to whimper lightly. He really just wanted to forget it, it wasnt right to think of a past relationship when in this situation.

Luka unzipped Rasil's pants and slipped his hand in starting to rub his lengeth. He kissed his chin and started to rub quicker hearing the others breath quicken. He didn't stop rubbing him as he pulled down his pants along with his underwear.

Rasil, out of embarassment, imeadiatly threw his hand downward and crossed his legs . "D-dont look at it!" He stammered, bringing his tail upwards to cover lukas eyes.

Luka pushed away his tail and looked up at Rasil kissing him gently, "Mines the same way." He said kissing down his chest and kissing the soft skin next to his groin.