Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

Gawain smirked, "too much?" He ran his hands down his sides then let go of him. He climbed on the bed and pulled Merlin to lean back against his chest. He brought his hands down to tease the warlock's nipples and nibbled along his neck making him shudder and his cheeks to blush.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Lancelot wet his lips and kneeled on the bed between the warlock's legs. He kept his eyes on Merlin's face as he licked up the underside of the other's exposed member. He was determined to make both these men happy.

Merlin arched against Gawain as the warm tongue moved over his member. His legs shook as a low moan spilled from his lips. Plus he imagined Lance doing this more than Arthur. To see the man he liked doing this sent chills up his spine.

Gawain smirked and attacked Merlin neck seeing the other marks from Arthur still there. So he marked over top of them, "he's sensitive."

Lance closed his lips around the tip of Merlin's shaft and swirled his tongue around it. His hand slipped up to rub the mage's entrance.

Merlin trembled and held onto Gawain's legs as a low moan came form his lips, "L-Lance..." He arched up a little as his poor member throbbed. Gawain smiled and tweaked his nipples as he watched his lover suck on Merlin, "that's really... erotic..."

"mmm... nnnhhh..." Lance popped his mouth off the tip a couple times before taking the whole thing in his mouth. He moaned around Merlin's shaft and his cheeks were dusted pink as his eyes moved up to land on Gawain.

Gawain smiled seductively at the brunette as he nipped at Merlin's shoulder, "suck him gently. We want him to last."

Merlin groaned and arched back against Gawain his whole body shuddering, "Ahhhh... L-Lance..." He gripped Gawain's legs tightly as his legs began to shake.

Merlin moaned and accepted the finger fairly easily even if he was tight again. He shivered and rocked back against his finger moaning loudly, "Ahhhh...." Gawain brought his hands down to play with his sac and the other ran through Lance's hair.

Merlin rocked against him more and tensed suddenly as he came and cried out. He shuddered against Gawain who was surprised at how utterly sensitive the brunette was, then he saw he was still erect, "oh... multiple orgasms huh?" He went back to teasing his nipples making Merlin shudder against him more.

Lance pulled back and swallowed the mage's cum, licking his lips and adding a second finger. "Merlin, you are doing great. So beautiful."

Merlin blushed more and moaned arching up again, "I-I'm n-not b-beaut... ahhh..." His head rolled back again as his mind drifted off.

Gawain chuckled and nibbled along the mage's neck and shoulder finding a particularly good spot that made him shudder, "you are."

"Very much so..." Lance smiled and shifted and laid on his belly so he could view where his fingers were better. "Look at you... Nice and pink."

Merlin blushed a deeper red, "i-it's embarrassing..." He looked down at Lance then closed his eyes and turned his head away.

Gawain smirked, "is it nice?" He shifted from behind Merlin letting him lean back against the wall and joined Lance. "Oh look at that." He brought his own finger forward and teased his entrance before joining Lance's inside him. Merlin gasped and his cock twitched.

Lance smiled and looked over at Gawain with a blush before his eyes darted back to Merlin's entrance, "I think it's very nice. He is very good at cleaning up."

Merlin covered his hands over his face, "I-I'm going to die f-from embarrassment!"

Gawain chuckled and curved his finger up, "here's where you want to hit Lance." He gently stroked the bundle of nerves making Merlin shuddered in pure ecstasy.

Gawain smirked and leaned over nipping at Lance's neck, "very much so." Moving his finger inside Merlin he helped show Lance where to touch. "That's the pleasure spot."

Merlin gasped and arched up, "a-ah!"

Merlin shuddered his member hard and dripping pre cum again. The mage gripped the sheets tightly and trembled.

Gawain removed his finger and moved over Lance resting his body on top of his. He pressed his erection against the crease of his ass and gently rocked against him, "he'll be nice and tight for you."

Lancelot blushed when Gawain moved over him. He couldn't stop the moan that slipped out then. "Th-that so? Does th-this mean you want to move on to the n-next part?"

Gawain leaned down nipping at his shoulder, "I'm always up for the next step but you need to settle in him first if we are. Are you wanting to try something else first?"

Merlin moaned and looked down at Lance, "I want you..."

Lance swallowed hard and licked his lips as his eyes met Merlin's. "You heard him, G-Gawain. He wants me..." The small knight stretched Merlin's entrance as he used his free hand to spread the mage's legs open.

Gawain sat back for a moment to let them get situated. Merlin shifted down a bit to give him better access. He licked his lips wondering if this would feel different than with Arthur.