Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

"Gawain... DO you think I don't want to do anything? THis is bad if we were to need our king right now, but neither you or me can fix this." Lancelot grabbed the knight's hand and tugged him toward the armory. "Come on. We need to get training going." ============================================================================================================================== Arthur shook his head and frowned. "Something seems off. Lancelot and Gawain are acting strange. So are you." The blonde tilted his head to the side with a confused look. He wasn't sure, but something felt off and on top of all that Merlin was making him feel strange.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Gawain sighed as he followed after Lancelot. He gently gripped his hand and rubbed his thumb over the back of it. He knew his lover was stressed out about it and so was he. They would just need to be on standby for now.

"I'm always strange to you," Merlin smiled at him and hung his hands by his sides swinging them slightly. "Need anything? Or are you feeling strange? Your face seems... flushed."

Lancelot shook his head and sighed as he looked up at Gawain. "No one can know. It could lead to riots." ========================================================================== "It's you. " Arthur frowned and pointed at Merlin."Yo're making me feel weird."

Gawain nodded his head at Lance, "of course not... we would have a while new set of problems if we did." He sighed heavily and gently but firmly held his hand.

Merlin blushed a little and cocked his head, "what do you mean?" Wait... was the enchantment still in effect! He looked at him a little surprised, "how am I making you feel?"

"I'm so sorry, Gawain." Lancelot frowned as he looked down at his feet. He didn't know what else to say. ======================================================================================= "You make me feel so hot and confused. I've thought of telling you many times." Arthur ran a hand through his hair and shook his head. "I'm sorry. I know this is bad. I mean... We barely know each other and you are a guy... plus, my servant."

Reaching up he grabbed his cheeks then kissed him softly, "it's going to be okay." He gave him a smile as he rubbed his thumbs against his cheeks.

Merlin's breath hitched at the the others words, "oh Sire I um..." He took a deep breath then smiled softly. "I am your servant Arthur and I'm going to stay right by your side." Taking a shaky step forward he looked into the others eyes. He had to fix this somehow.

Lancelot sighed in to the kiss and looked up at Gawain. "Thank you." ============================================================================ Arthur brushed a hand over Merlin's cheek and smiled. "Yeah. You will. Isn't that ironic?"

Gawain took a deep breath and kissed him again, "alright practice!" He smiled and smacked Lancelot on the ass before heading outside.

Merlin felt the others familiar touch and sighed softly. He was starting to like the feel of those rough fingers, "I suppose it is."

Lancelot squeaked and jumped blushing brightly as h rushed after Gawain. "YOu~! I'm gonna get you back for that!" ================================================================================= Arthur smiled as he leaned down and kissed Merlin, threading his fingers in the brunette locks.

Gawain laughed as he ran out and grabbed a shield and one of their dull training swords. He turned to Lancelot ready to train with him. This was always really fun for him.

Merlin trembled a little feeling the tender kiss, so different from the other side of Arthur. He kissed back hoping maybe this might jar his memory. He really really wanted to old Arthur back.

Lancelot grabbed a shield for himself and a blunt sword before swinging it at Gawain. He got a big grin on his face as he lead them out to the training field. ===================================================================== Arthur leaned in to the kiss more and pulled the other closer, moaning softly into the kiss. He was so nervous at that moment, he wasn't sure what to do.

Gawain laughed as he started a free for all in the group. Of course it was mostly play but he was starting to get a little sore. Maybe from all the sex. He chuckled and glanced to Lance to see how he was fairing.

Feeling the difference he realized at that moment in their minds, he was more experience with this than Arthur. A small smile came to his lips as he took over the kiss. He rolled his tongue against the blond's while one arm wrapped around his waist and the other went to his neck running his nails gently through his short hairs there.

Lancelot was flushed and his lower spine was sore. He was really enjoying himself. THat was until he landed hard on the ground and he cried out, face twisting in pain. His cheeks turned brighter red. ====================================================================================================== Arthur shivered at the touch and took a shakey breath. "Merlin... Is it alright? I.. I think I really like you."

Gawain rushed over to him and smiled softly, "hurt yourself now?" He reached his hand out to help him up. "Go easy." He smiled softly with a knowing but gentle smile. He wasn't happy he was hurt he just understood.

Merlin trembled and nodded his head, "as long as you promise... to never throw me away." He rested his forehead on the blond's shoulder. "Please let me stay by your side even if I'm just your servant."

• 2 weeks later...

Lancelot grumbled as he shifted uncomfortably. "I wonder who's fault that is." He dusted himself off and limped a little as he moved back to position. "Let's continue." ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Arthur hugged Merlin close and shook his head. "I wouldn't throw you away. That would be ridiculous." The blonde kissed the top of the brunette's head.

Gawain chuckled softly and returned to his training. He kept a close eye on his lover wanting to make sure he didn't get hurt. The brunette shifted around and sung his sword happily even though he was rather knackered himself.

Merlin smiled softly, "thank you Arthur." Leaning up he kissed him, this time there was a passion behind it. He really did like Arthur, maybe more than he realized.

Lancelot tried keeping his focus on the training as he used the shield to guard himself. He couldn't let himself go down again. He just couldn't. He tried keeping a brave face as he felt the trickles of pain run up his spine. Maybe today wasn't the best day to get crazy with rough sport. He couldn't figure out how long it was before his vision went dark and his body slumped like a rag doll. For that matter, he couldn't recall much of what happened right before his world faded. The brunette just seemed to collapse and was just barely missed with a harsh blow from one of the other knights. It didn't take long before people started crowding around to see what had happened. The knight that had swung that last blow was flushed red and had dropped his sword, fumbling his words. "I.. I don't know what happened! I didn't hit him... He... he just fell down." ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Arthur held the brunette closer and moaned in to the kiss, his hands running up and down his spine. Being so young again, he felt these sensations all new and fresh. He pressed his hips against Merlin's and groaned as he felt his member harden.

Gawain didn't notice the other go down at first until his sparring partner pointed. Within a moment he launched himself to the brunette side touching his face. Of course he was warm they were outside. Picking him up he quickly brought him to Gaius,"he calapsed Gaius!"

Merlin moaned softly into the prince's mouth as his own member started to harden. Rocking his hips against Arthur's he felt the others arousal.

Lancelot had a slight fever and was pale in the face. He wasn't looking too peachy. Gaius was mixing some ingredients when he noticed the knight's entrance. His eyes immediately fell on Lancelot and he hurried over to start checking the unconscious man over. "Lay him on the table." The elderly man cleared his books and flasks off the table to leave an empty space for the man. "Fetch me some mint leaves. They will be on the top shelf."

Arthur led Merlin to the bed and slowly started stripping him as he went. He wanted nothing more than to feel the other pressed up against him.

Gawain laid him down and didn't want to leave his side but had to. He quickly grabbed the mint leaves before returning to Lancelot and gently held his face, "hey... are you alright? Come on... Wake back up please." He felt himself panicking a little. This was all his fault for wearing him out the night before.

Merlin trembled wondering if this was going to be bad with him not realizing who he really was at the moment but he was so turned on. The brunette removed his shirt and slipped his pants down before laying back on the bed and reached up for him.

• 4 weeks later...

Gaius watched the knight curiously as he set to check over the smaller knight. Didn't he seem a bit worried? He seemed to recall someone else behaving so strange here recently. He wondered if there was something in the water. Best to avoid that. Making a mental note to drink more ale, the old man used the mint leaves a sort of smelling salt. He took notice of the unconscious knight's face twitching and nodded as he checked the rest of the knight over.

Slowly opening his eyes, Lancelot groaned as he looked around. He recognized Gaius's room and the old man on his one side, then rolled his head to the other side and his eyes landed on Gawain. He trailed his eyes up from the spot closest to him and stopped at the taller knight's lips, wetting his own, before continuing up to his eyes. "Gawain...?"

It didn't take Arthur long to get on the bed and lean over the brunette. He was amped up and felt like a sixteen year old with raging hormones, which in his mind he was. He leaned down and kissed the other lightly as he reached down to stroke him gently. "Mm... Gods, Merlin... I can't remember feeling like this before."

Gawain sighed in relief as Lance regained consciousness. He smiled softly and gently ran his fingers through his hair, "welcome back to the world of the living." He chuckled softly and leaned back on the chair he was sitting on. "How are you feeling?"

Merlin shivered, "me either... this is... new." He gasped softly and reached down to stroke Arthur too. Moaning he started to rock his hips a bit wanting more. The brunette shivered and looked up at those pretty blue eyes. Maybe he was starting to fall for him.

Lancelot sighed and closed his eyes. He felt worn out. "Mmm.. I'm exhausted. What happened? I just remember training." The small knight opened his eyes back up and met with Gawain's. He reached out and took the taller knight's hand, pulling it closer. "And I'm really sore. Mm... I should rest."

"Not yet. I think I have a solution." Gaius moved about the room a bit, mixing up a liquid before holding it out to Gawain, "help him drink this. You two should think about things before you decide to over exert yourselves. I'll have the remedy made up this time, but Gawain, you should learn to make it if you are going to be the one in better shape."

Arthur groaned and leaned his forehead against Merlin's as he closed his eyes. He wanted nothing more than to make this moment last. He stroked him a bit faster and frowned. "Merlin, I swear I'm a virgin, but... I feel like I know this all. What to do... What will happen. It feels instinctive." He kissed the brunette's cheek and sighed.

Gawain's face ended up turning a very nice sad of red. He looked over at Lance and then back to Gaius and nodded his head, "yeah... p-please show me." He cleared his throat and moved closer. "Please don't tell anyone. I don't want anything to happen to him." He was worried about them getting in trouble.

Merlin took a deep breath and knew how to trigger his memories back. He would have to wait until his mind was the most receptive when he orgasms. The brunette wrapped his arms around him, "grab the oil... I want you inside me." He rubbed his hands down his back and grabbed his ass.

• 1 month later...

(DON"T HATE ME!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!! Dx I will shower you in replies every second I have free!)

Lance caught the flush of the other knight and chuckled. "Ooh. Someone is embarrassed." He knew he should have been more concerned with the fact that someone knew about what was between Gawain and him. He just couldn't muster up the appropriate emotion to care at that moment. Besides, it was just Gaius. He knew that old man never gossiped and was unlikely to do so now.

"Just pay attention and don't worry yourself about me telling anyone." Gaius wrote down the instructions for his small remedy and gathered a few ingredients for it. "Follow these directions very carefully. One screw up and all is lost. I'll give you enough for two nights worth of tonic. You must gather more for yourself." He piled it all in a small bag and cinched it before passing it to Gawain. "You two behave now. I'd advise you, Lancelot, to rest in your room until supper. Your body isn't used to such activities."

"Mm.. Yeah. We'll do that." Lance smiled before getting to his feet slowly, a bit wobbly, and steadying himself against the table. "Gawain, let's go. I want to work on archery next."

Arthur nodded and reached for the oil before slathering it on his hardened member, already throbbing in anticipation. "Merlin, is this gonna be enough? I mean... won't it hurt?" The blonde poked at his servant's entrance a bit and frowned. "You are not very big here." He wasn't sure if he was supposed to be delicate or not about the situation, but he wanted to be honest with the brunette. If nothing else, he could blame it all on his lack of skill.