Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

"Nope straight to bed with you!" Gawain gently poked Lance on the nose then scooped him up into his arms. "Thank you very much Gaius and have a wonderful night." The brunette quickly headed out of the room with his lover. "You need to get some rest and tomorrow we can work on archery since it'll be an easier activity."

The knight smiled at his lover while going down the hall only passing a couple servants along the way. Thankfully the other knights were still outside training or guarding at the gates.

A blush spread over Merlin's cheeks as he then pouted at Arthur, "d-don't talk about it like that. It's not supposed to be big." He cleared his throat then. "Push in a finger that has the oil on it. Slowly add more fingers. It'll help um..." His face turned a brighter red. He was trying to be the man and in control but he quickly lost it.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"You too. You too." Gaius waved the knights off and chuckled as he went back to working. "Kids these days. Definitely staying away from the water."

Lance groaned and crossed his arms. "Really, Gawain? I'm not a kid. I am perfectly capable of knowing when enough is enough." He sighed and crossed his arms. "No one better see us." He slipped his arms around Gawain's neck and leaned in to him. He wouldn't admit it, but he very much enjoyed being carried by this man. He decided he needed to tell the man later how he feels. Just to be clear. He closed his eyes as they got closer to his room and just waited for the drop on the bed.

"Sorry..." Arthur frowned and kissed Merlin gently on the lips. "Alright. I'll push one in now." The blonde pressed a finger against the brunette's entrance and chewed on his bottom lip. "Are you feeling alright? I don't want to hurt you." He pushed the finger deeper and slowly started thrusting it. The feel of Merlin's warmth wrapped around his finger made his imagination run wild and that just made him harder.

Gawain smiled softly as he felt the other wrapping his arms around his neck. Smirking he slipped into Lance's room and gently rested him down on his bed planting a kiss onto his forehead, "there we go, safe and sound. No one saw you and you even have fresh fruit in here." He chuckled and leaned in kissing him softly on the lips.

"Ahhhh..." Merlin's head rested back on the bed as he felt the finger rocking inside him. "J-Just like that... you're not hurting me." He shivered and gasped softly, "j-just inside and up feels g-good right there..." He licked his lips and smiled softly at Arthur. "You can go faster."

Lancelot leaned up into the kiss and grabbed Gawain's shirt collar, pulling him on to the bed as he laid back. He broke the kiss enough to whisper against his lips. "Gawain... You drive me crazy.." The brunette kissed the other hard on the lips and moaned. "I don't know what you did to me, but I feel like... like I see you in a new light."

"Good. Merlin... your reactions are... well, hot." Arthur bit his lip and thrust his finger faster, slowly wiggling in a second finger and adding to the thrusting. "This is incredible." The blonde kissed down the brunette's neck and scissored his fingers a little bit. He decided to just go with what felt natural. It may make it less weird.

Gawain smirked and kissed him back running his fingers through his hair, "oh? A good light I'm hoping." Crawling over him he rested on his side and pulled Lance to his chest, "perhaps you mean how I see you all handsome and sexual now?" He leaned down and kissed along his neck.

Merlin was suddenly surprised by the others hand movements. At first they were unsure and then strong and forceful making him squeak then cry out in pleasure. He moaned louder while gripping the sheets, "th-that's g-good... Ahhh... st-stop o-or I'll come A-Arthur!" He panted hard as he started to tense getting close quickly.

"Mm... I'm still debating that." Lance leaned in to the knight and sighed. The feel of the other's lips against his neck made a tingle run up his spine. "Nnnhh... Is that how you see me now? Maybe you should show me how handsome and sexual you see me." He slipped his arms around Gawain's neck and pressed closer to him.

Arthur was amazed himself as he slowly pulled his fingers out. "I... I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. It just... Just felt natural." He looked down at his hand and then up at Merlin. "Does it hurt? I mean... it was a bit much."

Gawain chuckled and ran his hands over his back and hip, "maybe I will." He leaned in kissing him, his lips moving against the others in a slow sensual way. His hand ran back up and touched his flesh under the shirt.

Merlin panted hard and leaned up kissing Arthur hard before pulling back a little, "it felt so good... I almost came." His member was twitching and leaking pre-cum against his stomach. The brunette spread his legs a little more. "You can... enter me now."

Lancelot shivered and moaned, the feel of the other's flesh against his was enticing. He pressed himself closer and pushed the other's shirt up, revealing his abs and slowly revealing more. "Mm... and you think I'm not up for a strenuous activity? I must teach you otherwise."

Arthur flushed a dark red and gasped at the image before him. This was definitely a new image. Seeing the brunette like this had his mind buzzing and his member throbbing hard. He had to swallow hard and focus to be sure not to get over excited. He wet his lips and shook his head to clear it before aligning himself with Merlin and slowly entering him. He really needed to make sure he didn't get too ahead of himself. He didn't want Merlin to think he couldn't control himself or last.

Gawain chuckled and leaned back a little, "well as long as it's not vigorous. I'll need to do all the work so you can just lie there." He got up and leaned over him. "Don't move." He gently kissed him and moved his lips against Lancelot's. His hands worked to slide up his shirt and touch every inch he exposed.

Merlin gasped as he felt himself stretched deeper than the fingers could reach. That was a part of this process he was starting to really enjoy. Maybe he was finally getting used to this. He knew at the moment of orgasm he would be able to draw his memories back but worried what might happen when he did. It didn't matter. Arthur's safety was all that mattered.

Lance moaned into the kiss as he arched into the older man. He thought the man was foolish to think he could just lay there. The brunette hooked his leg over Gawain's rear and pulled their hips closer together. He was already hard and full of excitement. He almost felt like a wanton.

Arthur rocked his hips, thrusting deeper as he clutched the brunette's hips tightly. The feel of the other was so good. So strong. Something about him seemed different from everyone else. And it wasn't just his feelings for him. Readjusting, the blonde hooked one of Merlin's legs over his shoulder to make it easier to thrust deeper.

Gawain chuckled and pulled back, "ahah don't move I said or I'll stop." He pulled his legs from around him and then pinned his hands down. He kissed from his mouth down to his chest, "you lay there and make yourself comfortable." He kissed down his front and to his hip gnetly nipping at it before got to nip at the other side.

Merlin moaned, "faster... go faster!" His leg hooked around his hip drawing him in deep while the other held onto his shoulder a bit. Moaning and panting he tried to keep his voice down in case anyone came by. His hands gripped the sheets under him while wave after wave of pleasure wracked him.

tumblr_mtbt0hrflE1s6wq07o6_250_zps3508a3a4.gif

Lance groaned and shifted. "Gawain.... How can you ask me not to move?" He moaned and bit his lip. He wanted so bad to move. "Nnnhh...."

Arthur panted as he thrust faster, filling Merlin to the hilt. "Nnnnh... Mmm... Merlin.." He ran a hand up the brunette's leg, thrusting his hips harder. He wanted nothing more than to fill the brunette and keep filling him until there was nothing else.

Gawain chuckled knowing this would be hard on him. Running his hand over the front of his pants to tease him they moved up to undo his sash and slip his pants down. He kissed down his hip and thigh then back up and to the other side avoiding his cock. He was teasing him as much as he could.

Merlin bit down on the back of his hand to keep from crying out. Why did it feel so good this time? Maybe deep down he really did love Arthur. Oh who was he kidding?! Of course he does. That was why he was helping him and wanted his Arthur back so desperately. He trembled under him as he felt the wash of orgasm race through him. Clenching around the blond's member he moaned and arched up under him while his semen hit their stomachs.

Lance clutched the bedding below him tightly and groaned, closing his eyes as he tilted his head back and arched his chest in the air. "Nnnh.... Gawain... You d-damn tease..." It was half way through his cursing that he got an idea. Amazed he could think up anything at the moment, the brunette bit his lip and moaned louder. He spread his legs more and gasped. "Ahhhh.... G-Gawain.... Nnnh.... yes.... ahhh... Right there... MM.... harder..."

Arthur gasped and shivered at the feel of the brunette's walls clenching around him. "Nnnh... Merlin.." He moaned his lovers name as he hit his climax and rode out his release. He panted as he tried to reorient himself. It was seemingly at that moment that his brain seemed to clear of the fog. He hadn't even realized there was a fog there. He opened his eyes and looked down at the brunette then to where they were joined. That was strange. He looked up to meet Merlin's eyes and laughed lightly. "That was weird. Merly, you would not believe what just happened. It's was like my head cleared and it was like I just came out of a dream about our first time.... while we were going at it." He pulled out and laid to the brunette's side, resting his hands behind his head.

Gawain smirked and leaned down nipping the inside of his thigh then smacked it, "I said don't move." The brunette chuckled and licked up right next to his meber then did the same to the other side. Reaching a hand up he cupped his sack in his hand and rolled it around.

Merlin panted softly then smiled glad the transition seemed to be smooth. He took a few moments to come down from his high before turning his head to look over at the prince, "feeling better? You know where you are right? What year it is?" He chuckled softly trying to make it come off more as a joke in case Arthur would take it the wrong way.

"Bastard..." Lance moaned and clutched the bedding tighter, quivering under the man's minastrations. He wanted hit the knight but a bigger part of him, a harder part of him, just wanted the man inside him. "Please... Gawain..."

Arthur chuckled and pulled Merlin to his chest, kissing the brunette. "Of course my little vixen. We're in our room. And Today is our anniversary. Which is why we are in our room at this hour." He ran a hand down Merlin's side and looked him in the eye, smiling softly. "I bet Lancelot and Gawain are furious right now. They hate it when we stay locked up in this room. Especially when we have soldiers to train."

Gawain leaned in and licked a long wet stroke on the underside of his member. He rolled his tongue around the tip then took him deep into his throat. Slowly he bobbed his head as he held onto his hips to keep him from thrusting inside his mouth.

Merlin blicked and cocked his head a little surprised by the mention of anniversary. He didn't want to make him angry so he tried being playful, "our anniversary huh? So trick question what is today then? Our anniversary of what?" He laid his head on the blond's chest.

Lance moaned and arched his back off the bed, gasping softly. He let go of the bedding with one hand and buried his fingers in Gawain's hair, wanting to feel more of him. "Nnnh... G-Gawain... More... please.."

"Don't tell me you forgot." Arthur sighed and rolled his eyes. "Merly... It's the day we first had sex. The day we started dating." The blonde cupped Merlin's face and lifted his chin a little, brushing a finger over his chin. " It's also the day we announced our relationship to the knights. Maybe the day we announce our relationship to everyone else will be this anniversary."

Gawain pulled back from him, "I said no moving." He licked his lips as he looked down at the others flushed body. He really was having too much fun teasing him. Reaching over he grabbed some oil and coated his fingers, "think you can stay still this time? Or do I need to stop?" His finger traced his entrance.

Merlin's eyes grew wide in surprise. He was truly at a loss for words. Did he just say what he thought he said?! Maybe that- oh no! Since he thought he was five years younger before did Arthur now think they had been together all that time?! He looked at Arthur is disbelief, "I um... maybe we should talk to the knights before we announce th-this?"

"But Gawain..." Lance moaned and dropped his hand next to him to clutch the bedding again. "I... I can't just sit there while you... you do that to me." The small knight chewed on his bottom lip and whimpered. He wanted to be filled again. "Don't stop.... please don't stop."

"Um... Okay?" Arthur frowned and looked over Merlin's expression. "What's wrong? If it's too soon, then we can wait. I mean, it's not like we have to rush it or anything. Just as long as we tell them eventually." The blonde smiled and pressed their foreheads together. "You know you can tell me if anythings is wrong. You can tell me anything. I don't want any secrets between us, Merly."

Gawain smirked and slowly slipped his oiled finger inside him feeling his tightness. Even though they just did it the night before he felt virgin tight again. Leaning down he took just the head of his member in his mouth while swirling his tongue around the tip. His finger sunk all the way inside before he curled it up and touched his spot.

Merly? Such an odd nickname, well he wasn't used to nicknames maybe that was why. Never in his life did he think he would be with the prince, let alone the prince announcing their relationship, "I just um... I'm nervous since your the prince Arthur. How will people react? I don't want you to loose this. You have to be king Arthur. I'm here to protect you."

Lance gasped when he felt the finger enter him and clenched his muscles around it. The feel of the finger was just like the fullness feeling he got that first time. He didn't understand. He thought that would go away since they'd done this a few times now. The added sensation of the other knight's mouth on his hard cock was making him tremble.

"Protect me? Merlin, I am perfectly capable of taking care of myself." Arthur caressed Merlin's cheek and smiled at him. "Besides, I am the prince as you said. I should be protecting you. Not the other way around. I will be king. I assure you, nothing will take that away. If people don't like it then they'll have to get over it and we can adopt if we need to."

Gawain moaned around his member and sucked as he came up. He added a second finger and ticket them inside him. Soon he added a this as he nibbled on his thigh, "ready?"

Merlin felt his great flutter at the others words. Was he serious? The brunette didn't feel the tears until they should down his cheeks. His hand shoot up to cover his eyes.

Lance moaned and his hips twitched, eager for more. He just wanted to feel the older knight now. He nodded his head at Gawain and groaned. "Please.... I want you inside me, Gawain..."

"Merlin?" Arthur gasped and pulled the brunette closer, kissing his cheeks. "Don't cry, Merly. Don't worry about them. They are stupid if they can't see our strength and love." He ran a hand through the brunette's hair and sighed. "And if you don't want to adopt, then we won't."

Gawain removed his fingers and slowly slipped inside him, moaning as he felt the tightness around him. He felt amazing inside. Panting softly he shifted closer and finished pushing fully inside, "Mnnn... make sure to not move love." He leaned over him bracing his hands on the bed next to his sides.

Merlin shook his head, "I-I'm not against adopting-hic." He sobbed softly and rubbed his eyes. He couldn't believe the love Arthur felt even though it wasn't real. This had turned into a cluster and now he was scared to fix it. Maybe he didn't want to fix it. "Th-The others... I don't think y-you told the knights..."