Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

Lance bit his bottom lip and groaned, looking up at Gawain. "Why do you ask this of me? Gawain, I want to move so bad." The brunette curled his toes in the bedding and dug his fingers in. "Mmm... Please don't stop... I don't care if the whole legion breaks down the door right now."

"Merly..." Arthur sighed and pressed their foreheads together. "It'll be okay. I promise. To be honest I'd rather not adoopt, but there is no way for one of us to bear a child. It's not like you have magic or anything." The blonde laughed and ruffled Merlin's hair. "Let's not worry about things we can't control and if it makes you feel better, then we can talk to the knights."

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Gawain smirked and started to slowly move inside him, "ah but it feels so good doesn't it?" He chuckled softly as he rolled his hips. Moaning softly the brunette brought a hand up to touch his cheek. "You look so wonderful right now."

Merlin for a brief moment opened his mouth to protest then closed his mouth and turned his head tucking it against him, "what if I did have magic?... Would you still love me?" His biggest fear. What if he did reveal it to him? Would that be so bad?

Lance trembled and moaned, clenching around him. He wanted to wrap his arms around the older knight, but he feared the taller brunette would go through with his previous threat and stop. The last thing he wanted was this to end.

"Merlin, you are such a strange guy. Let's say you did have magic, then you'd be evil. I can't imagine you being evil." Arthur ran a hand through the brunette's hair and sighed. "If you had magic, then magic wouldn't be evil. Then magic would be accepted and I would still feel the same." The blonde laughed softly and kissed the top of his head.

Gawain slowly sped up a bit watching him move under his body as he thrust inside him. It felt so good being inside him as he tried to not move. The brunette panted softly over him, "having trouble holding back?" His hand went between them and teased the tip of his member.

Merlin took a deep breath and looked down feeling a strange feeling inside him, "I'm not evil..." He leaned into him and kissed his shoulder. "But if I had magic... I think it would change everything but I would use it to protect you and do things for you." He licked his lips and looked at him.

- - - Updated - - -

Gawain slowly sped up a bit watching him move under his body as he thrust inside him. It felt so good being inside him as he tried to not move. The brunette panted softly over him, "having trouble holding back?" His hand went between them and teased the tip of his member.

Merlin took a deep breath and looked down feeling a strange feeling inside him, "I'm not evil..." He leaned into him and kissed his shoulder. "But if I had magic... I think it would change everything but I would use it to protect you and do things for you." He licked his lips and looked at him.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Lance moaned and nodded, his member trembling. He was so ready to explode. "S-stop teasing me.... please..." He tilted his head back, eyes shut while he shivered with the anticipation to cum.

"Of course you're not evil. I would know if you were evil." Arthur chuckled and hugged him tight. "I love you and that wouldn't change if you could make flowers grow with just a touch of your hand. Heck, that could be useful." The blonde tapped his chin. "You could make me rich... er...."

Gawain sped up his movements and panted hard over him, "try not to be too loud love. We don't want to send people running." He groaned as he moved faster then wrapped his hand around his member stroking him. He moaned softly feeling him tighten around him knowing he was close.

Merlin laughed and shook his head, "there isn't one to just create gold." He sat up and patted the blond on the shoulder. "Shall I get your dinner Sire?" He noticed the sun was starting to come down and the evening would be upon them soon. Training was sure to be finishing up shortly.

- - - Updated - - -

Gawain sped up his movements and panted hard over him, "try not to be too loud love. We don't want to send people running." He groaned as he moved faster then wrapped his hand around his member stroking him. He moaned softly feeling him tighten around him knowing he was close.

Merlin laughed and shook his head, "there isn't one to just create gold." He sat up and patted the blond on the shoulder. "Shall I get your dinner Sire?" He noticed the sun was starting to come down and the evening would be upon them soon. Training was sure to be finishing up shortly.

"Gawain!" Lance moaned the older knights name as he came hard between them and clenched around his member. His body convulsed with the aftermath and he threw his arms around Gawain, pulling him close.

"No? Damn. We shall make one." Arthur chuckled and pulled Merlin down on the bed, kissing his neck. "I thought my dinner was right here." He looked to the window and sighed. "Well, maybe we should go eat. We eating with the knights or would you rather stay in here? Don't call me sire. You aren't my servant anymore. I want you to call me by name. We are lovers."

Gawain moaned and filled his lover below him then chuckled softly as the others arms wrapped around him to hold him tightly. Smiling he rested on his elbows and leaned down kissing his softly, "see that wasn't so bad."

Merlin blushed a deeper red then and looked around before looking back to Arthur, "Maybe we should explain this to Gawain and Lance first. I'm sure they would um... lover to chat with us about it." For a moment he wondered if he should fix this. He was feeling rather happy right now and Arthur seemed happy and the potion should have worn off. Was it so bad for him to think they had been lovers for so long? Swallowing hard he wondered how the world would react to them.

Lance panted and smacked Gawain on the side of the head. "You jerk. 'Don't move or I'll stop.' Maybe you should try that sometime while someone is shoving a big object in your ass." The brunette was glaring at him the best he could.

"Why do we need to explain? Isn't it obvious?" Arthur kissed the brunette's ear and hugged him to his chest. "But... if you want to then fine. Let's see if Lance is in his room changing."

Gawain chuckled and kissed his shoulder, "well no one is shoving a big object in my ass so there." He wrapped his arms around him and rolled onto his side pulling the other close to him.

Merlin nodded his head but then rubbed his ear, blushing a bit. They were sensitive and for some reason he felt Arthur knew. Maybe Arthur knew more about him than he realized. The brunette got himself dressed and smiled softly over at Arthur.

Lance huffed and let Gawain pull him along. "Well, I could. ANd you'd enjoy it too."

"Let's get some clothes on and go. I wanna try and get there before Gawain decides he wants to make it an all nighter." The blonde got up off the bed and started getting dressed. He was quick to it as he grabbed Merlin's clothes. "Want me to help dress you?"

Gawain raised a brow, "I don't think I'd enjoy it as much as you." At that moment he realized he just informed Lancelot that he was a virgin there and was honestly a little worried about being on bottom.

Merlin helped pick up the bedroom a little knowing very well everyone still thought he was Arthur's servant, "oh um... um sure." He really wasn't expecting that at all. Actually no one else had dressed him before.

"Trust me on this one, you'll enjoy it." Lancelot smirked as he pushed Gawain on to his back before straddling him. "You see, there's this very special spot right behind your scrotum. If I touch it just right, I can make you cum with one finger."

Arthur set Merlin's clothes on the bed before pushing the brunette to sit on the bed. "No cleaning. Just sit back and let me do this." The blonde kneeled before him before picking up his leg by the ankle and kissing his pulse there, we'll start here."

Gawain raised a brow, "I know about that spot, I attack your's often." He reached his hands down grabbing Lance's ass. "You sure? Everyone should be finishing up with training soon."

Merlin blushed looking down at the blond, "y-your the prince Arthur... you don't need to wait on me." There was something incredibly arousing about him waiting on the raven. Biting his bottom lip his member twitched a bit. "O-Okay..."

"What does that mean? It's not like they plan to barge in here after training is over." Lance grinned and trailed a finger down the older knight's chest. Oh how he enjoyed the thought of having the man at his mercy. "Or maybe you'd rather I bend you over for all to see."

Arthur chuckled as he grabbed the other's pants and slipping on foot in the picking the other ankle up and kissing it before slipping the pants over it. Then he trailed nips and licks up Merlin's leg as he pulled the pants up, stopping at his member. "And you are my lover. I can do as I please."

Gawain shivered a little but a soft blush came over his cheeks, "I'm not big into showing off my lover to others. I was okay with Merlin joining since I don't mind other joining in as long as you understand you're mine." Those brown eyes looked up at the man straddling him.

Shivering the brunette tried to keep his wits about himself but he was quickly loosing the battle. Goosebumps rose on his skin from the stimulation to his leg. He brought his hand out and touched his cheek feeling that look warm his heart, "I've never had a lover before you Arthur... it feels... so surreal."

Lance blushed and shuddered at the thought, his member twitching. "Yours?" The way that sounded.. so possessive... it sent his mind spinning and he felt charged up. Licking his lips, he sat back and looked Gawain over. "Tell me how that came to be."

Arthur rested a hand over Merlin's and turned his head enough to kiss the palm before looking up at Merlin. "That's a silly thing to say, Merly. We've been together for years now. You should be used to having me around by now."

Gawain looked at Lancelot with a seriousness he didn't show often, "the day that you laid with me and kissed me the first time. That was when I knew there was no one else for me." Reaching up he touched his cheek gently and smiled softly. "That's when I knew you were my one."

Merlin swallowed hard and took a deep breath. This wasn't right... He had to fix this, "It still feels new." The brunette leaned down and kissed him. He wondered if he would ever be used to Arthur's affections but right now he was really enjoying them. This felt more natural then the need of the curse before.

Lance blushed and looked away. He was sure this man was doing strange things to him as every second passed. Why was he blushing over something like that? He didn't understand. "Well... Who knew you were such a sappy knight? People are sure to question your status now."

"You feeling alright? You've been acting so strange." Arthur leaned up and kissed him, cupping his face. "Lets get you dressed so we can go see Lancelot." He pulled Merlin to his feet and pulled his pants the rest of the way up, kissing his shoulder.

Gawain chuckled and leaned up kissing his lips softly, "perhaps but I don't care. Shall we get something to eat?" He kissed him again while his thumb gently traced his cheek.

Merlin nodded his head and enjoyed the soft kisses and sweet touches. This really felt like love and he found himself wanting to keep it. Goosebumps rose on his skin where Arthur kissed his shoulder, "keep that up and I'll need a little help..." He chuckled softly at his slowly growing problem. He wasn't used to Arthur's affections yet and didn't realize that he had fallen in love with the blond.

"Food sounds good." Lance pushed the other back on the bed before hopping up and wincing. "Gah... I hate you, Gawain..." He waited a moment before carefully putting on his clothes. He didn't want to hurt himself again.

Arthur chuckled and nipped his shoulder before grabbing the raven's shirt and pulling it over his head. "After dinner I'll take care of your growing problem." The blonde finished dressing his lover and pat him on the butt. "Let's go."

Gawain chuckled softly and got up getting himself dressed before hugging him from behind and kissed his shoulder, "you love me and you know it." He helped him finish getting dressed.

Merlin blushed a bit more and adjusted his jacket. He wasn't entirely sure how to fix this but knew he needed too. Maybe he could wait until he was sleeping and do some research,

Lance blushed and looked at Gawain when he was completely dressed. "I would not push your luck, sir Gawain. They say it runs in my family to be saucy and frightening when goaded."

Arthur grabbed Merlin's hand and lead him out of the room. "You know. That dream... you were acting strange in it as well." The blonde looked sideways at the raven. "Maybe it was a foreboding. Are you feeling alright?"

Gawain chuckled and kissed his cheek, "I like it when you're saucy." He opened the door for him to head down to get some grub. He was starving now after some training and running around with Lance. Then their fun late afternoon delight. He was looking to get some meat into him.

Merlin blushed a bit and gently squeezed the blond's hand, "yeah I'm alright. I'm just... Maybe I just realized how happy I am with you." He bit his bottom lip then smiled softly at the blond.

"I bet you do." Lance huffed as he stayed in step with the older knight. "So, what are we gonna do about Arthur? I mean... Merlin broke his promise and has an Arthur that thinks he's still a teen."

"Well, that's good to hear." Arthur squeezed back and smiled as he turned his attention back ahead of them and lead the raven toward Lancelot's room. "If he's not in his room, then they're probably already at dinner. Then we can just meet them there."