Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

Gawain frowned as he walked, "hopefully Merlin would have fixed that by now. He can't leaned on the prince like that. It's not fair to him." The brunette looked over at his lover. "Or he made it worse."

Merlin swallowed hard as they walked down the hall, "yeah. They were training so they're probably very hungry." The brunette followed Arthur to his room and saw they weren't there. "They must be eating then." He trembled a little wondering what the others were going to say, because it wasn't just going to be them there shortly. Soon all the knights would be there.

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"Don't say that!" Lance sent a glare at Gawain before picking up his pace. "Merlin made a mistake! One mistake and you assume he's out for Arthur?! He's just trying to survive in a world that makes him deny who he is!" The brunette seemed to broil over as though it was a more personal issue.

Arthur smiled and nodded as he pulled Merlin toward the dining hall. "Then time to sup. Always good to discuss anything over a hardy meal." The blonde made sure to only half drag his lover as they made their way down the hall.

Gawain raised a brow as he looked over at Lancelot, "I'm just saying... he's in a difficult position being the prince's personal servant. The fact that there is a possible love interest makes it much much harder."

Merlin glanced around hoping no one would see them but he would have no such luck as they turned to the dinning hall and right in front of them as they were about to enter was non other than Gawain and Lance, "hi guys."

Lance crossed his arms and turned to face Gawain, about to say something when his eyes fell on the two approaching. "Merlin. Sire. How are you feeling, sire?"

Arthur held up their joined hands and pointed at the raven with his thumb. "Merlin is acting strange. But I feel great. Maybe you can talk to him. He says the weirdest things. Like not being used to my feelings after so many years together."

Merlin winced a little as Arthur spoke knowing that Lancelot and Gawain were not going to be happy once they found out. The brunette wanted to hide behind the blond for fear of what they would say. He already figured out how to remedy the current situation but that required certain herbs from Gaius.

Gawain raised a brow then looked at Lance, "you were saying?" He frowned knowing very well that things really did indeed get worse.

"What?" Lancelot looked from Arthur to Merlin in shock. "MERLIN! What did you do!?"

"Lancelot!" Arthur glared at the knight pushed Merlin further behind him. "What the hell are you talking about? What is wrong with everyone today?"

Merlin hated doing this trick to Arthur but he needed to think to clear his head. With a flash of golden eyes he sent Arthur to dream land and caught him, "he was suddenly like this after um... Well doing stuff. I didn't know what to do... I know of some herbs that will turn him back to normal."

Gawain went forward to scoop up Arthur from him, "I will take him back to his room and you better fix this. Bring the herbs because we'll be waiting."

Lancelot regarded Merlin a moment before sending him a glare and turning away. "I'm disappointed in you, Merlin." He continued on, heading to the king's room. He was ready to pace at the foot of Arthur's bed while they waited. He couldn't believe this. He trusted and stood up for the wizard. Now he feels as though it was for nothing.

Merlin went into Gaius's room and grabbed the herbs he needed before returning to the kind room. He stepped inside the door then closed it behind him, "it wasn't my fault. I was trying to fox it but when he well... Finished he suddenly thought the last five years we were together. He told me he loves me and wants to tell the whole kingdom. I've never had that so I guess for a moment... I didn't want to take it away."

"So you take advantage of him?!" Lancelot stopped his pacing and glared at the raven. "I can't believe this. I trusted you, Merlin. And I kept your secret because I believed you. But this... If you love someone, wouldn't you rather have their honest feelings rather than those of a curse?"

"You don't think I know that! What do you know Lancelot! You're a knight! Loved by many, not a shunned servant of the king who has a double job of protecting him and hiding his powers," Merlin felt tears coming to his eyes as he stood there. "I have nothing... He is all I have and it was nice for a moment to feel that love I'll never get again." Sniffling he placed the herbs under Arthur's tongue. "There it's done... the detox part of this won't be fun. He'll feel very ill for a couple days."

Lancelot grabbed Merlin's arm and pulled him to face him. "You think I have such a great life?! I can't even love who I want in fear that my father will drive that final nail that separates us! Being loved by many with a false love, is much worse than no love at all. You are the one who doesn't understand! I lied to people dear to me, for you. I turned my back to anyone that I felt even the slightest attraction because I knew my father would never approve. I am the tool he uses to remain in society as a great soldier. Do you see me using any kind of curse to my advantage?!"

Gawain reached out and grabbed his shoulder, "Lancelot, stop. You're still recovering." He separated them. "You both need to see you've both been hurt and need to walk away from this. Yes Merlin is in the wrong but I can see why he did that." Gawain looked to Lancelot. "We'll look after him. I think Merlin should remove himself until we decide what to do."

Merlin looked at them and felt the color drain from his face. He turned and quickly left the room as tears patted onto the floor.

Lancelot frowned and looked down at the floor. "I need to sit down..." THe knight slipped to the floor and winced slightly. His throat burned and his eyes watered as he felt tears fall. He regretted yelling at the raven, but he had little he could keep in.

Gawain knelt down and wrapped his arms around him, "it's okay... shh..." He kissed the top of his head while rubbing his back. The brunette sighed softly knowing he needed this.

Merlin hid himself in his room and worried about what he should do. Perhaps he should go talk to the dragon below the castle. He would only scold him too...

Lance trembled slightly and breathed heavily, leaning in to Gawain. "I'm... so sorry." The brunette just wanted to disappear. "Merlin... I hurt Merlin..."

Gawain held him close trying to comfort him, "that's enough now. Everyone's okay just upset. You should go speak to him I'll start here and keep an eye on the prince."

"Thank you, Gawain." Lance got up shakily and pulled the other man up, kissing him before leaving the room. He knew the one place the raven like to hide and headed for his room. Once there, he knocked lightly on the other's door.

Merlin looked up at his door and felt his heart speed up, "y-yes?" He cleared his throat hating how his voice cracked then. He was so worried about Arthur and worried about how he would behave once he came around. He didn't want it to go back to normal. He wanted... the man he fell for back.

"Merlin..." Lancelot sighed before slowly opening the door and facing the raven. "Merlin, I'm sorry for yelling at you. I just... I guess things just built up and I had to let it out."

Merlin shook his head, "no it's my fault... I put too much pressure on you. Just forget about my powers. I won't bother you with them any longer. I will simply use them just to protect Arthur." The brunette looked down at his feet with a heavy sigh.

"Merlin..." Lancelot sighed as he stepped in the room and wrapped his arms around the other. "Don't be like that." He ran his hand through the raven's hair and hummed softly. "It'll be okay..."

"How? It was all a spell," Merlin sobbed softly and clung to Lancelot. He never thought he would develop such strong feeling for the prince in such a short time. Maybe that is what happens when you mix sex with a friendship. Subbing louder he held on tightly.

"It'll be okay." Lancelot kissed the top of Merlin's head and hugged him tightly. "Because as long as your real feelings are shown then anything can happen. Maybe it started with a spell, but it doesn't mean it has to end with the spell as well."

Merlin shook his head, "Arthur just tolerates me because his father made me his servant..." Sniffling the brunette pulled back from Lancelot and rubbed his hands over his eyes. "I just need to accept it and... keep doing what I was doing before."