Magic and Mystery ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel))((18+))

akiravadel

Lanvelot gasped at the man's touches and arched into his hands. "Ahh.... nnnhh... I want you so bad..." The smaller knight pulled his fingers out and shuddered before using them to coat Gawain's cock. He then slowly lowered himself on the man's hard erection. His whole body shuddered in anticipation, his shaft trembling in need.

"You've really tthought this through." Arthur blushed as he turned away and swllowed hard. "I'm just saying that... well... that means what my people need would not effect my ultimate decision about you..."

• Replies 788
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Gawain moaned his hands moving to the others hips and held onto them, "Ahhh... man... Lancelot... you're really tight." It took all his will not to thrust up into him. Taking Lancelot's hand he brought it to his own member and used it to stroke his cock. He smirked up at the other. "Oil feels good on your cock huh?"

Merlin tucked his face down wondering if one could pass out from blushing too much. He did feel light headed, "it's your choice Sire... I'm just your mage servant..." He didn't know what to say he only seemed to keep embarrassing himself more.

Lancelot gasped as he closed his fingers around his cock and let the other knight lead him. He lifted his hips and dropped back down on Gawain's hot erection. He wandered for a fraction of a second if this was what women felt. This burning desire and the hpot rod that could quench the deep flames. "Nnh... s-so good, Gawain.."

Arthur couldn't help the small smile that played on his lips as he took his seat once again. The raven had such cute reactions sometimes. It was then that he realized the truth of what Lancelot had noticed about them. Maybe he hadn't wanted to see it. Maybe he was scared to see it.

Gawain rocked his hips up a little then smirked and moved Lancelot's hand from his cock to see the slick oil on his throbbing member now. He took hold of his hips again and started to rock up into his body, "yes you are."

Now the silence was getting to him. Looking over at the other he didn't expect the bit of an amused look on his face, "I um... so there's that." He grabbed a piece of fruit and started to nibble on it nervously.

Lancelot panted as he dug his fingers into Gawain's chest. His cock throbbed and his muscles clenched around the oter's shaft. "Nnnh... oh god, yes..." He moved his hips faster and moaned. The feel of this man was so much more than he ever expected.

"There is that..." Arthur grabbed a piece of ham and took a bite of it, licking the juices off his lips. "OAnd there is the little things we didn't see before. I'm starting to think I've been blinded by my father's will. What do you think?"

Gawain panted as he moved inside him angeling their hips so he would be able to thrust against his spot inside him. He loved watching him move and shudder against it. Everything about his lover was, "breath- taking... you are so wonderful." He pulled the other down to kiss him hard.

Merlin looked across the table at Arthur and saw him lick his lips. He already missed kissing them, "maybe a little. I mean there are many people to still fear. I'm just... never going to do anything harmful." He licked the fruit juice off his finger.

Lancelot moaned into the kiss and shuddered, kissing him deeper. He loved this man and the way hemade him frel. Right then, he knew like it was written in the stars. His body shivered and his ring of muscles convulsed around the other knight's cock. His own shaft rubbed against their tomachs and leaked precum.

"Well, maybe I should try viewing everything freshly... without the blindfold." Arthur zcaught himself watching the ravem's movements. It struck a chord in him and he had to look away, coughing to clear his throat. He started to wonder if the mage ever caught himself watchibng the blonde. In fact, he started to wonder about alot of things. "Did my feelings seem fake or unnatural?"

Gawain turned them over while still kissing him deeply. He tucked his knees up under his waist and lifted his legs higher on his waist before he started a firm sensual movement into him. Leaning over him he felt the others hard member rub against his stomach and the slick feeling of his pre-cum.

Merlin wasn't sure how to answer that, "well... you behaved a bit obsessed and possessive which honestly I would peg that as natural behavior for you." He chuckled softly. "You don't seem like one to share." He took another fruit and licked the juice from his finger tips again.

Lancelot gasped at the position change and moaned, arching into Gawain. The brunette kissed the other harder and wrapped his arms around him, clenching around his cock to try to hold him inside him.

Arthur blushed as he mumbled something about being able to share. He peeked at Merlin and frowned before turning to face him fully. "Can you stop that? It's.... distracting." The blonde grabbed a piece of fruit and ate it. "Did you consider getting with child. While I was cursed?"

Gawain moaned against his lips and started to rock his hips thrusting inside him. Rolling his tongue against his and rubbing his hands over him, he was just so into the other at the moment. He wanted to touch and taste every inch of him.

Now that nearly caused the other to faint. He sat back in the chair and put a hand over his face as it turned very very red, "I..." He coughed and sputtered a little. "There were a lot of thoughts that ran through my head during that time. I don't remember e-everything... but... yes... the simple answer is um... yes."

Lancelot moaned into the kiss and held him tight as he clenched around him. He was so taken by this man at this moment, he didn't think it was possible to deny the knight anything. He curled his tongue around the other's and stroked it gently. He wanted this man to know how strong his feelings for him are.

"I see..." Arthur nodded as he looked down at the food. He couldn't say he didn't feel some form of pride at this other man wanting to bear his children. It kind of gave him a giddy feeling. "And what is your thoughts right now on it?"

Gawain kissed him hard and held him close, "I want a house with you... and a child... and to share our lives together... I want everything with you. Everything... I'm so in love with you." His words were so heavy with emotion he felt like his heart would explode. Touching his cheeks he kissed him hard while moving inside him.

Merlin looked at Arthur with his blushing face still, "on bearing children? W-Well... I honest don't mind children... I helped around my village when I was younger. My mom said I'm more maternal than she is." He chuckled softly and absentmindedly rubbed his own stomach. "I don't mind... if it's with you... I wouldn't mind." He decided to take a chance with his feelings with Arthur. He seemed to be liking the idea and maybe, just maybe he really did have feelings for him.

Lancelot gasped as he cam hard between their bodies. He didn't know if it was the other knight's words or the tone, but he knew his body and mind liked it. He moaned the other's name and held on to him tightly. "Gawain... nnhh..." The smalller knight felt a tingling in his gut and for a moment wondered what it would feel like to carry a life inside him. "I... I want it too. I want whatever you can offer me."

Arthur bit back the random urge to get up and embrace the mage. He didn't want that, or at least didn't think he used to. "Wuld people be able to see it? I mean.. your body showing signs? I think they would know magic was at work." The blonde felt such a strange curiosity and eagerness on the subject. He hadn't really ever considered what his children would be like or how many he wanted. It just never came as important as long as he ended up with an heir. Now he was thinking that that was just his father's thoughts rubbingg off on him.

Gawain groaned as he came with him and shuddered. Looking down at that face, the man he grew to love so much, he felt so much pride for the other, "I'll give you everything I can offer and in return keep being the most magnificent man that I've grown so proud of." Leaning down on his elbows over him he kissed him softly and ran his fingers through his hair.

Merlin chuckled and touched his stomach, "it would show just like with any woman bearing child. I know there is a couple different ways of doing it. It popped up in my book in a couple places." He stood from his chair and touching his stomach. "I guess the baby would be somewhere in here and it would be a magic womb I would create. I don't think I can get ride of it once I have it but in order to conceive I do have to use my magic to put your... um... your part of the puzzle in there. So it's not like it'll happen exactly as a woman." He looked over at the other. "If you're wanting to hide it I can make a necklace that will create an illusion so people don't see my stomach.

Lancelot moaned and smiled as he wrapped his arms around Gawain's neck. He pressed their foreheads together and whispered, "I think I just might love you, Sir Gawain. Maybe enough to throw family pride aside and have a very unconventional family, but a very happy one." The smaller knight knew then that this man was the one he'd been missing in his life. He couldn't believe it took him all this time to figure it out. "Merlin said he could do it, we just have to tell him when.""That is to say, if we were to..." Arthur coughed and blushed as he looked to the side. "Do that, then I wouldn't be ashamed of you. I just think people would regard it negatively." The blonde sighed as he rubbed his cheek to get rid of his blush. He took a moment to look up at the raven and had a deep blush all over again. He couldn't take his eyes away as he watched the hand on Merlin's stomach. Then thoughts started coming to his mind and he started imagining the mage round with his child.

"Lets figure out the other details first before getting you pregnant," Gawain chuckled and reached down to touch his belly. "I mean I can't let you in battle if you're carrying our child. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you. Maybe training the knights instead but something a little safer." He pulled out and moved down to kiss Lancelot's currently flat belly.

Merlin smiled softly as he rubbed his belly. He then pulled up his shirt and tapped his flat stomach, "well then you'd just have to change their minds. Not everyone is going to support magic but you'll gain allies if you show a mage standing beside you." He shrugged his shoulders then looked back at Arthur seeing the look on his face which made him blush. "This is your decision Arthur... I don't want you to feel forced or tricked into this. I would love a world for mages not to live in fear and maybe then there will be less incidents of magic, at least I hope so."

Lancelot shivered at Gawain's touch, watching the other man. He brought a hand up to run trough thee other's hair "I can fight just fine. Being... pregnant would not change my skill in battle." The brunette smiled as he thought of children running around. "I want a daughter."

Arthur stood and stepped around the table to stand before Merlin. "Do you really think that I have such influuence over the people?" The blonde laid a hand on the raven's stomach hesitantly. "I wouldn't know how to help you with a child. My father didn't exactly set an example of child rearing."

Gawain was about to complain about him getting hurt or even a small scratch could compromise the pregnancy but then he heard him want a girl and immediately smiled as big as he could, "she would be so lovely and two handsome dads you got to figure she'd look beautiful and be smart!"

"Arthur, I know you are the kind that will change these lands into something better and amazing," Merlin put a shaky hand on top of Arthur's that rested on his stomach. "Just do what comes naturally. I don't even know all the specifics but I helped with kids before. We'll need to read some books on it and maybe talk to people. Gwen might want to help out too. She's good with children." Looking up at Arthur his heart started to pound with the thought of having his children. "Lets just... take it one step at a time. You still need to come to terms with my magic and... we need to make this something real instead of the enchantment it was before, hm?" For being his servant Merlin was a very smart man, wise some would say.

Lancelot smiled and looked down at his belly, rubbing it gently. "She wpuld be a beautiful gem. Not to mention strong and stubborn. Absolutely perfect to me. I'll remind her that everyday and howproud I am of her." The brunette looked up at the other knight and smiled bigger. Could truly see their little happy family. "Oh, we'd have a son of course. And he'll be a handsome and wonderful knight."

Arthur met the mage's eyes and stared at him for a moment before turning his hand to clasp Merlin's firmly. "I suppose you are right. If we were to handfast, then no one can question our relationship or any legitimacy if we do have children." The blonde took a deep breath as he readied to continue his speech. "Wait... What do you mean by it won't go away?"

Gawain chuckled and kissed his belly again, "either way I'll be very happy." He came back up and laid next to him wrapped his arms around him. "Ah... bath time?" He chuckled and leaned up to kiss him softly.

"No the enchantment is gone, we just need to build us," Merlin held the others hand with his too. "We need to build this." The raven was shaking a little since he was still scared of rejection from him. "Arthur I... I can't believe I fell in love with you and now we're talking like this and you now know about me. Arthur... I will be here to protect you and to help your kingdom for as long as I draw breath just please... never ask me to kill anyone." Those eyes looked up at Arthur's.

Lancelot wrapped his arms around Gawain and groaned. "You don't expe!t me to walk over there, do you? You aren't exactly sparing in the walking after part. Not that I'm complaining." The brunette looked up at the other knight and smiled with the blushing gracing his cheeks. "A bath does sound pleasant. Why don't you fetch a maid to ready one and I'll muster up the energy to get up."

"I..." Arthur sighed as he squeezed Merlin's hand gently and shook his head. "I'm confused, frustrated, and feel lost. I need to understand these things. Like... you said it wouldn't be gone after you have a child... do you mean the womb? Or how I've never realized you had magic? Or if you know who was behind the enhantment on me? Or how it broke? Why do you love me?"

Gawain chuckled and rested his head on the pillow just running his fingers through Lancelot's hair, "yeah..." He smiled at him just laying there for a moment looking into his eyes. He leaned forward and kissed him softly before standing up. Tossing Lance his pants he then slipped his own on.

Merlin opened his mouth but didn't know how to answer all his questions. Licking his lips he decided this was when he had to be honest with Arthur, "yeah the womb would stay. I would have it forever but I have to use my magic to be impregnated. Honestly," Merlin smiled softly. "I don't know how you never noticed my magic. I've used it around you and to help you so many times." He chuckled softly then looked down at their hands. He decided to leave the bad news for last, "I don't know why it happened. We became friends and I guess a piece of me reached out for you. Honestly I broke up with Lancelot to be with you when you became enchanted. At first I was just afraid of you kicking me out because I need to stay with you, but then it started becoming more."

Lancelot smuled at the kiss and sat there in the middle of his bed for the longest moment before pulling his pants on. "I love you, Gawain." He left his words at that and laid back on the bed, looking up at his ceiling. He whispered softly under his breath after that, wanting to just hear those words. "I love you..."

Arthur frowned as he took in all of the mage's words. He hasd thought it would make things easier or give him time to figure his thoughts out, which is hard when your thoughts are hard for you to believe. "Maybe we should go to one subject and focus on that for now. This did all seem to happen when I'm supposed to be courting someone for my future queen. Perhaps it was all purposeful."

Gawain popped his head out of the door and found a maid to ask her to make a bath in his room. Coming back in he leaned over the other kissing him hard, "I love you too." He smirked and leaned up to help the maids bring the tub in and start filling it with water.

Merlin looked down and took a deep breath, "I do know who... is responsible Arthur. I just don't want you to freak out or blow up into a big thing... I mean it is a big thing but we need to take this matter delicately. Lancelot and I tried to deal with it and I think that's when she dropped the enchantment to try to ruin you and me."

Lancelot blushed and pulled a pillow over his face. He didn't want any od the maids seeing his flushed faace and messy jaor. It was just a little nerve racking. "Gawaiiinnn.... You'll have to carry me."

Arthur frowned deeper at the other's worda and stepped forward. "Merlin, why would they want to ruin us?we aren't even technically in a relatiomnship." The blonde droppes his hand and base the window.