Ninja School

Dark Ocean

3463xch.png

*gaze direction shifts to his side, catching the presence of a fine male in the room; reaches calmly for his wine*

Nothing at all. I am just teasing a cute maid. *uses his free hand to pat Yuka over the head*

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Ocean

• rainbowman

• Кitty

• Saga

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
*sits in lap*
s Bird *glares and stares at hands then at Saga's hands*

- - - Updated - - -

's Bird

*returns gaze calmly, smiling lightly at Yuka's apparently possessive behavior* it would seem your friend does feel intruded upon, my apologies.

would you mind telling me what I did to earn such a glare from you?

3463xch.png

*blinks from a surprise at the boy on his lap, sheepishly grin upon as leans forth to reach an ear*

M'dear, it's not good to tease elders. Now, better get off. *chuckles as his crimson hair brushes Yuka's cheek, to lift chin and look back at Claude*

Well, youngsters.

3463xch.png

*rolls eyes to let his thoughts roam for a bit*

Well, in that case you will really prefer Saito's punishment before mine. *smiles*

So

is trying to get the beast out of our guest? Well, all i can say bear with the results hun and dont complain

*chuckles softly* Well Mr

, it seems you have found yourself a fan *sits back and watches*

3463xch.png

*looks rather calm himself as leans back on chair, fingertip of ring-finger scratches gently the top of his eyebrow*

My. Curiosity killed the cat, m'dear.

*lets hands free to set them around the boy's waist and get him gently off* Don't ask for something you are not prepared. *grins as gives a piece of wisdom before glances over Claude*

If you call it that way, more I see it as a naughty boy that needs to be taught a lesson or two. *cocks a brow as crosses legs* And here I thought the teachers were strict,eh. *challenges the man through sweet voice but yet spicy words*

-Leaning against the window sill calling out gently-

I dont see why they go all over you, mister saga.

-turns sideways and lifts leg up looking at tea-

*gets up, then walks too the side of the chair, spills the wine on Saga* *walks over to
and sits down, then asks for tea* *grins in Saga direction*

3463xch.png

*just when is about to comment on Saki's words, gets wine over himself; the perfect redness of the alcohol ran sweetly and deliciously over his red suit, the white skin under the crimson hair got a few drops of wine like a dew*

*slides his eyes close to reach for the wipe set on the table on his right just to clean a certain bracelet on his wrist*

I can see you have no manners and whatever word I speak is meaningless. Thus to not ruin the fun, I shall take my leave for a brief. *drops the wipe onto the chair after gets up, to walk to the toilet; at least sure he shall catch some air and will clean himself, not really annoyed just a bit nostalgic to moments he used to have with Rain*

... 'Che, what a mess. *drops the gentle and sweet act as reaches the toilets, his hands jabbed in pockets*

3463xch.png

::SPLASH!::

*Shika had to splash some water over face, getting the corners of his hair slightly wet; his eyes moved to side as heard the small steps in the corridor, heading for the toiler - possibly*

*walks to where Saga is washing face, then stares at Saga's hands* *grins at Saga*

3463xch.png

*notices the boy keeps watching his hands and touching them and some sore time to get near the shinobi; a frown cracked as he set his big palm near the sink, his head tilted to one side*

Do you have a hand fetish or something, kiddo?

3463xch.png

*keeps silent for a few seconds, rethinking over and over that he isn't there for pleasure but to observe the school; a quick and smooth sigh came out of his soft lips as raised hand to unbutton a bit his black shirt; gladly the colors weren't bright to have the wine splashes visible*

Whatever. *takes off his red coat as hops it over should as his index was tucked to hold it dangling, a few steps made to pass by the boy as his gentle palm ruffled the other's hair*

Let's go back to the party. *retreats hand so reaches for the knob*