• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Ocean

• rainbowman

• Кitty

• Saga

It seemed as though a costume party required a costume... What to wear? What to wear?

From many years ago, the persona that was buried deep in the back of his closet beckoned. The heavy military style jacket and crop paired with the smooth leather pants and boots and that classic eyepatch. How could he say no?

The shirt had been missing for some time, gone to be washed and never returned, as it happens sometimes. Would they mind if he attended without it? Either way there was no time to find another with the evening's attendance time looming dangerously close.

Adjusting the eyepatch, the strong male tugged the long, silk silver strands through the straps and pulled the coat over broad shoulders, the hanging dark cross dangling against that muscular chest as the dangerous male walked toward the party, hoping that he would be able to recognize at least some of the attendees. Pushing the door open, a gush of air behind forced the silver strands to spill over his shoulder on the left side and settle against the long coat, the one visible sapphire eye scanning the room as it came into view, stepping inside to slap the riding crop against an open palm.

3463xch.png

*enters the room, his shirt slightly open as the edges of his crimson hair are still a bit wet; gladly he isn't stinking like some drunkard from the wine*

*hears Saito's comment and chuckles*

My, you take me for some brute, it seems.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
*follows Saga to main room* *glares at everyone, slightly smiling at them* *hugs the coat tighter*

3463xch.png

*suddenly pauses without a warning as having the boy following him, supposedly the other might bump into Shika's back*

By the way, *he shifted head to look over shoulder, as one of his hands was in pocket* why did you spill that wine over me?

I was angry at you for not letting me sit in your lap... *blushes as head turns to the side*

3463xch.png

*a moment of silence, the male blank stared the other*

Are you an elementary student or something? *he couldn't help it; the answer was so childish and dense that he even got stunned*

What? No!

*faces you* *walks closer and hands you your jacket* Take it....

So black image
xP

Hello again ^^

I remember about your giff but I got it here tomorrow :)

Nice, welcome back

: )

Chuckles softly at the notion of being found out already, turning to look with the one revealed eye at the male who had seemed to have picked him out already. The dark hair was quite unusual seeing as how the face resembled that of someone quite familiar. Narrowing that clear sapphire eye he leaned in close to the male and pressed the tip of the riding crop under his chinn to tilt it slightly, a few of the long silver strands caressing over the coat refusing to remain still with the movement.

That obscured vision could still see through this clearly, and with a knowing smirk he pulled back, the strands gathering over the eyepatch ignored as the crop was kept upon that smooth face, stroking over the gentle curve of that jaw lightly.

It seems as if I have been found out already. And you, I assume, should bring me some tea?

3463xch.png

*takes his coat and chuckles as heads for his seat, but notices Rain; he couldn't help but grin to himself, but yet finding a comfortable spot in some dark corner*

3463xch.png

*pauses again*

.... Oh,boy. Why are you following me now? *blinks at the boy,little by little showing his true character*

*Glances over at the little duckling like male following around the dark haired gentleman with a raised eyebrow. It seemed as though the customs at this party were beyond his understanding. Regardless, that one visible sapphire eye continued to watch*

'Cuase I-....... nvm.... please sit.... *cleans up mess, then forces

too sit in chair* What do you want?

*takes a seat and stares at the crowd,

head resting on my left hand

my index finger on my temple

and my thumb almost reaching my chin.

Noticing Shika on his way to a shadowed corner

but takes away my eyes and stayed quiet*

"crowded"

3463xch.png

*is pretty aware of the surrounding, more or less can sense the new presence in the room, but doesn't let it appear that he is wiry; while lost in thoughts about all the thing with the Emperor and stuff, the dashing at full speed boy cleaned and then dumped down the tall and firm body of the shinobi on the chair*

*rubs temples,mumbling obviously under nose and to himself* "Great...Now I can't observe because of that brat." *nevertheless, he had to keep his cool and not show the twisted character of his; a sigh escaped him when the cute boy asked a question*

*another second of silence; the crimson,silky hair of the male brushed his cheek as he shifted himself on the chair*

- Glass of red wine.

*Chuckles softly taking the tea with a pleasant smile*

So it is you, Saki. It is interesting to see you looking so... Dark.

*Glances over the subtle changes, lifting the delicate porcelain tea cup to deceptively soft lips, sipping the heated contents from the cup gently, enjoying the complex array of flavors mingled together to create a masterful tea*

I am glad you are here. Thank you for always being kind enough to bring me tea.

AlvaroGaray600862300_zps40287b20-1_zpscde68220.jpg

-nodding-

of course its me sil-sama who else would it be. im always me.

Yea i will always bring you tea

*looks down slightly* You dressed to Impress it seems.

*gets red wine* Any food? Anything else?
Need something? *grins*

3463xch.png

*reaches slender fingers forward to take the glass and nods off for a no*

No, thank you very much. I'd be fine. Alone. In my dark. Corner. *he grinned rather sadistically this time as took the wine to himself, pretty much following from corner of eye Rain; his gaze shifted to side, slight nostalgic glitter showered the glance, knowing very well that Riko wasn't fond of crowded places*