Ninja School

Dark Ocean

AlvaroGaray600862300_zps40287b20-1_zpscde68220.jpg

*Eyes look over to the boy who seems to act much like a lost puppy as he lets out a sigh and talks softly.*

I have sil-sama taken care of for now.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dark Ocean

• rainbowman

• Кitty

• Saga

*is about to retort to

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
's remark, then raises eyebrow at
suddenly throwing wine over
, resigning himself to watching the goings-on as the redheaded male storms off with
and Yuka on his heels only to come back a bit later with Yuka still in tow. He ignored the glare Yuka shot around the room and chuckled softly as the two began to bicker, allowing himself to be distracted when another person (
) entered the room, dressed quite provocatively, and was greeted instantly by
. The crimson-eyed male nodded in approval at the silver haired one smiling softly*

Welcome, things are just getting interesting^^.

*Smiles politely back at Saki, sliding the crop into the belt at his left hip before stepping around the younger male, taking in every angle of his costume. It looked rather interesting, retro so to speak. The handcuffs though, certainly added a rather... Interesting touch. Reaching out he touched against them lightly, seeming quite interested in the material they were made from*

Are they real or fake?

*Glances over to Yuka and offers a polite nod*

Yes indeed. If I may, I would like to ask that you be kinder to the man you have been following around. It pains my heart to see such ill treatment befall him. Would you be so kind as to grant me that one wish for the evening?

- - - Updated - - -

(Have a pleasant rest Claude's Bird, I will certainly save a dance for you)

3463xch.png

*uses his chance while Yuka is distracted,talking to a beautiful man as to sneak; not even big effort to be quiet and feline like a panther, blending well with the shadows; a smirk danced upon his lips as he sneaked behind Riko, one arm slid around the male's waist as his chin settled on Rain's shoulder*

- I remember you dislike crowds, Ricchan.

*Blushes lightly and touches the hand cuff lightly and side glaces his eyes following his words as he watched the man walk around him the silver hair only pulling him in closer as he whispered low softly speaking the words*

W-well its real, why do you ask Sil-sama or do you prefer with this outfit master maybe?

*I was only observing everyone when I got

surprised by the sudden "attack" from someone,

oh, Shika.

Bowed my head my hand turned to my forehead

covering one of my eyes with embarrassment.

Held Shika's arm trying to pull it off*

And you never get tired of teasing me, Shika.

*my glance away still covering half of my face*

That would be your choice to make, Saki.

*Smiles softly and steps over to the beverage table, making note of the selections available before the long haired man captures a glass of white wine between strong fingers, walking back the few steps to offer the glass to Saki politely, a warm grin radiating*

And for once, allow me to offer you a drink.

*Seeks over to see Saito enter, a light chuckle*

Ahh Saito, it seems you are not dressed in your outfit (signature) Shall I assist you to get changed? (Make you a signature for the party)

3463xch.png

*a joyful sparkles waltzed in his eyes, the green color was covered by the golden eye lances he put; although green would suit him better with the dark red outfit; the male hummed warm air into Riko's neck in content and comfortable motion, how long he wished to embrace that body but yet couldn't....what was it, be content with what you had; greedy, he shouldn't be*

*the shinobi smiled gently, knowing Riko couldn't see that soft and velvet smile, his eyes like honey*

- Not drinking yet?

as you wish Master silver

*Lightly touching the glass and takes a sip smiling looking over the male lightly touching the gentle locks of silver*

I should probably stop using your hair's color as a name but it has a nice ring to it doesnt it, 'Master Silver'.

im on phone but please help me to get dressed , shall we go to a private room? *winks before hugging him from behind*

*slowly removed my hands off my face

but the words "embarrassing" is still pasted on my face.

My brows curled as I turn my head a little towards Shika.*

Suddenly hugging people in public. Tch.

No. Haven't drank anything yet. You? You drunk?

*chuckled a little by my own words

shaking my head making a slid smile*

*Leans into the touch allowing Saki to touch the long strands as he so desired, unafraid of the fingers caressing through the soft hair. Offering a gentle smile the man slid his own fingers through Saki's dark hair at the back, as not to mess up the style before offering a light chuckle*

I am quite happy to be called that, Silver is a name I will most certainly respond to if called by it.

*Raises an eyebrow as the sudden wieght against his back became more prominant than usual, with a light smile sliding dark gloved hands against the arms that had captured his torso with a light affection*

Indeed, I will try to do my best for you.

*Waves to Saki politely walking with Saito to a private room*

I look forward to talking more Saki.

3463xch.png

*although had some sips of wine, he could tell yet black from white, so far; the shinobi chuckled being dangerously close to Riko's lips*

- Could that be an excuse if I kiss you in public, Ricchan?

*Wraps arms tighter around Silver leaning head against his back pressing closer against him* im sure you will, Silver.

*eyes half open not moving an inch

not showing any good emotion for the tease

staring at Shika with a look of 'dont you dare'*

As if..

3463xch.png

*grins at the dangerous aura, but yet something lingering of doubts was settled upon Riko's lips; especially with the slight tone it was said, letting the silence reign in between them;

Shika stared at the male's soft lips, his gentle gaze followed each curve of the corners as if trying to memorize them...as if,not expecting to ever seen the other*

- So mean, Ricchan. Won't you forgive me already?

Yuka, is there something wrong? Can I help you somehow?

*Smiles politely, holding up a glass of white wine for Yuka to take*

*Closing the door behind him, he made quick work of Saito's clothing, quickly and carefully dressing the other male into the outfit that he had decided to wear, all too careful with the delicately crafted garments, easily making him look like a rather brutal nazi in comparison to this regal creature. With a soft smile upon his face, he caressed over Saito's cheek, brushing a few of the blond strands from that smooth face*

I hope I have dressed you appropriately. Please let me know if you want anything changed.

saitoava.jpgsaito.jpg