18+ 1x1 fantasy rp (arekushisu / kitkat-san)

kitkat-san

Koi gently dabbed his face with the sheets." You were crying in your sleep... Are you alright?" He blinked, a little worried as he gave him a slight hug

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• kitkat-san

Ayuta looked shocked and looked up at Koi. "I-I was?" He hugged him back and laid his head back down on the pillow and moving away from Koi. "I-I'm sorry. Just a bad dream is all." He said sighing and pulling one hand above his head. "Sorry." He looked away and rolled onto his side.

Kai shook his head." No, no dont apologise.." He gently petted the guys back." Want.. To talk about it?" Koi propped his head up on his hand , hoping he was ok@Arekushisu

Ayuta smiled lightly feeling his mood get slightly better. He was happy he was turned away from Koi for he was blushing lightly at the thought of what he had said or done in his sleep. "No...I cant remember alot of it..."He said curling his legs up into his chest. "All I remember was me and my family...sitting down for dinner. Nice and happy living together as if nothing bad had ever happedned to us." He smiled lightly. He knew he could never say this to Koi's face so the fact his back was to him made it slightly easier.

"I was talking with my father...when the dream changed. It went black and then light came back deep and red like blood. Men...coming after me taking away our things and hitting my mother. We were pulled out of our house and...everything we had was lost. Then i saw me...as the age i am now. Those men..chasing me. Though i never got away...all the horrible things i could dream up Koi...all the things they would do to my body in that horrible place." A sob came out and he covered his ears as if the sound hurt him. "It was awful...man after man using my body for their own needs then throwing me away to be sold to someone else. Koi...I dont want to be caught...I dont want that to happen to me." He sobbed and pulled up into a ball and wrapping his tail around his waist. He hid his head in his hands and covered his ears still hearing the sounds of the men around him as the actioned him off.

Ayuta smiled lightly feeling his mood get slightly better. He was happy he was turned away from Koi for he was blushing lightly at the thought of what he had said or done in his sleep. "No...I cant remember alot of it..."He said curling his legs up into his chest. "All I remember was me and my family...sitting down for dinner. Nice and happy living together as if nothing bad had ever happedned to us." He smiled lightly. He knew he could never say this to Koi's face so the fact his back was to him made it slightly easier.

"I was talking with my father...when the dream changed. It went black and then light came back deep and red like blood. Men...coming after me taking away our things and hitting my mother. We were pulled out of our house and...everything we had was lost. Then i saw me...as the age i am now. Those men..chasing me. Though i never got away...all the horrible things i could dream up Koi...all the things they would do to my body in that horrible place." A sob came out and he covered his ears as if the sound hurt him. "It was awful...man after man using my body for their own needs then throwing me away to be sold to someone else. Koi...I dont want to be caught...I dont want that to happen to me." He sobbed and pulled up into a ball and wrapping his tail around his waist. He hid his head in his hands and covered his ears still hearing the sounds of the men around him as the actioned him off.

Kois ears flattened in aggravation, so this was the truth about those men, koi was happy that he managed to stick up for Ayuta, but now regretting not completely murdering the whole lot of them. He sat up, moved closer to the neko and hugged him tightly around his waist, burying his face in the smaller males hair." I made a promise to myself, that, i would never let anything happen to you, and if i meet them guys again, i promise i will make sure they never come near you again..." He sighed, it would be hard, the men were quite big themselves." No one will spoil or harm you.." He whispered softly, trying to comfort the obviously scared Ayuta.

Ayuta didnt move for a long time. He liked the feel of Koi against him and his words still rang in his head. He wasnt ready to face him and didnt know if he ever would. "T-thank you Koi." He said finally after settling down. He was scared but felt calmed by Koi's words and his warmth against his back. He liked hearing Koi breath against his hair and his warm arms around his waist.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta didnt move for a long time. He liked the feel of Koi against him and his words still rang in his head. He wasnt ready to face him and didnt know if he ever would. "T-thank you Koi." He said finally after settling down. He was scared but felt calmed by Koi's words and his warmth against his back. He liked hearing Koi breath against his hair and his warm arms around his waist.

Koi smiled sadly." Its no problem, no one deserves to be treated this way.." He also didnt move for a while, then, without thinking, gently grabbed the nekos chin and turned his head to face him, then kissed him, on the lips. He blinked, pulling away quickly to stare at the sheets." Uh.. Sorry." He looked to the side ~Koi you idiot~ he thought to himself, probably just ruining their friendship

Ayuta blushed feeling Koi's lips against his own in a soft kiss. He watched as Koi moved away and looked down saying sorry. He was shocked that Koi had done that. He turned facing him and smiled, "No need to apologise." He smiled and kissed Koi back gently on the lips. His ears were down not knowing what he was doing anymore. He couldnt say he didnt like Koi just a little but he aslo couldnt say he loved him. He was happy though...not hating the feeling of the kiss on his lips. "I dont mind." He said smiling and laying his head back on Koi's chest.

Koi remained releivedas he moved to place two fingers on his lips where Ayuta had kissed him back.He then looked down at the neko happily, he was glad he had met him, he didn't feel so lonely anymore, he finally had a friend... Although he wasnt sure if they were more than that. He let his fingers play with the sheet."oh-i'm glad i didnt make a fool of myself then," he chuckled

Ayuta smiled and let his fingers move over Koi's chest sleeply. He was tired not sleeping well the last time. "Y-you didnt make a fool of yourself. At least you did it or else i would never have the guts too." He yawned and let his ears perk up then fall again as he started to dose off to the sound of Koi's heart beating.

Kli relaxed from the tickling feeling of his fingers." Sleep well, ayuta.." He kissed his head then let his eyelids close slightly, trying to keep awake, he tried to open them, but by this time they were shut, and koi fell asleep, dreaming lightly

Ayuta slept soundly the rest of the night. Not waking again until the birds were awake outside.

He flicked his tail and stretched yawning. He felt a hand fall from his waist. He looked up at the sleeping Koi and smiled. He leaned up and licked his cheek purring, a sign of affection to the master or loved one. "Koi...wake up. I'm hungry." He said pawing at his chest gently.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta slept soundly the rest of the night. Not waking again until the birds were awake outside.

He flicked his tail and stretched yawning. He felt a hand fall from his waist. He looked up at the sleeping Koi and smiled. He leaned up and licked his cheek purring, a sign of affection to the master or loved one. "Koi...wake up. I'm hungry." He said pawing at his chest gently.

The inu blinked his eyes open, seeing Ayuta on his chest he chuckled." Oi," he laughed, then sat up." Want it in bed?" He asked, leaning over the side of the bed to the table next to it and shaking the bell, the chef arrived and asked for their orders.

Ayuta smiled and nodded. Not soon after the chef came in asking them for their food. "Koi?" He looked up at the other man. "I-I want eggs." He smiled and looked at the chef. "And cold milk sounds nice too." He pushed on Koi's chest making him lay down agian as he curled up agianst his side again and tracing small circles on his chest.

"Same, hold the milk," koi called from his lying position." Ok, should be soon," the chef went away and koi chuckled at ayuta." Youre a morning person i see," koi looked up at the neko." Wish i could say i was,"

Ayuta blushed, "Y-you can sleep more if you want. I just always get up this early...with the sun." He smiled twitching his ear and moving his tail letting it fall over into the empty space next to him. "So...what about you chef? Does he not care seeing a neko in your bed?" He asked blushing a dark color and laying his head back down.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta blushed, "Y-you can sleep more if you want. I just always get up this early...with the sun." He smiled twitching his ear and moving his tail letting it fall over into the empty space next to him. "So...what about you chef? Does he not care seeing a neko in your bed?" He asked blushing a dark color and laying his head back down.

Kois ear twitched, then he looked back to him." He probably suspects we did something.." He chuckled lowly." But he hasnt really got the right to say anything anyway, im his boss after all." He winked, then lifted the shy nekos head back up again so he could look at him

Ayuta blushed looking into the others eyes. "So you mean...that something?" He asked looking away fast then back to him. "He wont tell your parents will he? About me staying here?" He was worried this would ruin his time coming here and his parents would make him stop allowing Ayuta to come.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta blushed looking into the others eyes. "So you mean...that something?" He asked looking away fast then back to him. "He wont tell your parents will he? About me staying here?" He was worried this would ruin his time coming here and his parents would make him stop allowing Ayuta to come.

Koi blinked." Oh... Thats problematic.." He grumbled under his breath." I.. Wouldnt worry about it, ill make a bargain with him..and explain we didnt actually do anything. " he sighed." Youre my guest and im not letting anyone throw you out." He wrapped his arm around Ayuta

Ayuta smiled and nuzzled Koi's neck purring loudly. "S=so i can stay?" He asked not wanting to go home at all but knew he would have to soon. He needed to get his mom food and that ment stealing which meant running from those me.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta smiled and nuzzled Koi's neck purring loudly. "S=so i can stay?" He asked not wanting to go home at all but knew he would have to soon. He needed to get his mom food and that ment stealing which meant running from those me.

Koi smile." For as long as youd like," he sat up, scratched the nekos ears gently and looked as the chef wandered in with a tray." Here you are sir." The chef placed it on the bed between them then hurried off." Looks good, he handed Ayuta a fork.".

Ayuta took the fork happily purring loudly. "R-really? I'm not a bother?" He asked picking up an egg and taking a bite. He looked around, "Wheres the milk." He pouted lightly and looked at Koi not spotting the glass of milk on the tray.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta took the fork happily purring loudly. "R-really? I'm not a bother?" He asked picking up an egg and taking a bite. He looked around, "Wheres the milk." He pouted lightly and looked at Koi not spotting the glass of milk on the tray.

Koi nodded." Of course! I wouldnt mind if you lived here full time," he joked, but he sort of meant it." Uhm..." Koi lifted the tray, looking under it." Ah...." He rang the bell again, and when the chef arrived he frowned." You kind of forgot something.." The chef raised his eyebrow then sighed." Oh, right, sorry." He disappeared for a moment then handed the neko his milk." Right. Thanks." Koi nodded and the chef went out the door." Sorry about that," he smiled at Ayuta, taking a bit of egg yolk of the nekos chin with his finger.

Ayuta took the milk and took a sip out of it feeling the cool liquid go down his throut. He blushed feelign Koi's fingers on him. His words still echoed in his head...living here full time. "N-no...i couldnt live here. I still need to take care of my mom...and pay off all the debts...even if it takes some unsightly things to get the cash." He said laying back having eaten all his eggs and now just drinking the milk.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta took the milk and took a sip out of it feeling the cool liquid go down his throut. He blushed feelign Koi's fingers on him. His words still echoed in his head...living here full time. "N-no...i couldnt live here. I still need to take care of my mom...and pay off all the debts...even if it takes some unsightly things to get the cash." He said laying back having eaten all his eggs and now just drinking the milk.