18+ 1x1 fantasy rp (arekushisu / kitkat-san)

kitkat-san

Ayuta looked at Koi and saw the blood run down his hand. He frowned and went over to Koi. He pushed him back slightly and pulled his hand out and licked the blood off. "If they catch me Koi...they will do it. I cant say they wont. One of those men almost took me then and there. And if they dont...the buyer will." He teared up and let his ears go flat. "If you hadnt been there he might have." He pushed his face up and kissed Koi hesitantly on the mouth tasting the tears that fell from his eyes. "Thank you." He whispered breaking the kiss and starting to back away.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta looked at Koi and saw the blood run down his hand. He frowned and went over to Koi. He pushed him back slightly and pulled his hand out and licked the blood off. "If they catch me Koi...they will do it. I cant say they wont. One of those men almost took me then and there. And if they dont...the buyer will." He teared up and let his ears go flat. "If you hadnt been there he might have." He pushed his face up and kissed Koi hesitantly on the mouth tasting the tears that fell from his eyes. "Thank you." He whispered breaking the kiss and starting to back away.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• kitkat-san

Koi looked at him, surprised, he was surprised the neko had kissed him, he wasnt totally sure of how they thought of one another, but he didnt care right now, it was true those mean wouldn't stop, so how much time did he have left?." Its no problem, as always." He took those steps forwards the Ayuta had taken back and lead the kissed him himself, leaning into it, his lips passionate against Ayutas.

Ayuta's eyes went wide hearing Koi move and kiss him. He pushed on his chest surprised then settled into it kissing him back. He gripped his shirt in his hands. He didnt understand what he was doing anymore. He was a lower-classmen and he was doing this with Koi. He moaned lightly blushing and breaking the kiss and hiding his face in his hands. He had never ment to make such an embarrassing noise.

Koi looked smug, he tried to gently move his hands away." Relax, it was cute." He chimed, he was glad he was in a happier mood now, being with Ayuta, and Ayuta being safe seemed to bring him peace. He gazed down at the neko, not caring about their differences, even if he would be punished for it.

Ayuta shook his head, "N-no...it was gross." He said pulling away from Koi. He ran to the bed and hid under the covers hiding his pink cheeks. He didnt want him to see how effected he was. He shivered, what if their parents found out? What if they get caught doing this. He started to panic.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta shook his head, "N-no...it was gross." He said pulling away from Koi. He ran to the bed and hid under the covers hiding his pink cheeks. He didnt want him to see how effected he was. He shivered, what if their parents found out? What if they get caught doing this. He started to panic.

Koi swivelled on the spot as Ayuta ran past." Oi, it wasnt gross at all," he chuckled, setting himself down next to Ayuta on the bed.' Youre cute..." He smiled, gently petting Ayutas head over the blanket. Koi kept thinking, his mind returning to a suspicious missing persons case who was previously in a relationship with a neko around these parts, ~huh, guess theres bad people in both our parts of town.~ he thought to himself quietly

Ayuta pushed his hand away. "What if someone finds out Koi! What then? You plan to hide?" He looked at him over the blanket. He was crying. He didnt want to be taken away from Koi. He didnt know why but he was starting to like Koi more and more. He wanted him to touch him, kiss him...do all sorts of things to him he had never wished for in his life. The very thing he didnt want those men to do.

Koi couldnt bare to watch him cry, he turned his head and looked away slightly." I'd do whatever it takes to still be around you.. With you." He finally looked to him and caught one of his tears from his cheek." It'll work out in the end.." Koi looked at Ayuta adoringly, also having similar thoughts, but he didnt feel like the neko felt the same-koi was busy keeping his hands firmly in his lap to stop himself

Ayuta leaned his head into his hand, "So..if i asked you to touch me. Would you?" He asked closing his eyes wanting the answers more than anything. He wanted to know if Koi was thinking the same. "So no matter if you would be taken away...or me being hurt in a way. Would you still touch me...if i said i was falling in love with you?" He asked kissing his palm.

Kois lips broke apart. He thought he was dreaming, was he? He blinked, he never imagined Ayuta would say that, he swallowed the lump in his throat and nodded hesitantly." Of course.. I did say whatever you desired." He smiled gently, letting his hand caress Ayutas cheek." If you are sure it's what you want." He didn't want the neko to feel pushed or anything, koi's tail thumped gently on the mattress.

Ayuta smiled, "I have wanted you since you saved me the first time. Liking you more and more. I want to be with you Koi. Forever...my first and my last." He said giggling and blushing lightly. "I want no one but you." He said leaning up with his ears flat kissing Koi hesitantly.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta smiled, "I have wanted you since you saved me the first time. Liking you more and more. I want to be with you Koi. Forever...my first and my last." He said giggling and blushing lightly. "I want no one but you." He said leaning up with his ears flat kissing Koi hesitantly.

Koi felt a wave of heat just flow over his body, he felt the same, the EXACT same, his hands gently pushed Ayutas back closer to him as his other hand did the same motion of gripping his shirt towards the inu. Koi made a few lovebites down from his lips to The nekos collarbones, a soft noise escaped his lips

Ayuta shivered feeling Koi move down his neck to his collar bone. He let out a small sound that made his ears flatten. He covered his mouth hearing the sound again. "K-Koi..." He said in a breathy voice letting his hands fall to his shoulders tightening up in his shirt. He didnt believe what they were doing. This could get them killed...his thoughts ran wild but they slowly were begining to shut up. Feeling Koi's touch they quieted knowing this was what Ayuta wanted.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta shivered feeling Koi move down his neck to his collar bone. He let out a small sound that made his ears flatten. He covered his mouth hearing the sound again. "K-Koi..." He said in a breathy voice letting his hands fall to his shoulders tightening up in his shirt. He didnt believe what they were doing. This could get them killed...his thoughts ran wild but they slowly were begining to shut up. Feeling Koi's touch they quieted knowing this was what Ayuta wanted.

Koi gently pushed Ayuta down on the bed, his hands came up either side of the males head, he sent kisses sensually around the guys neck, his hand fiddling with the strings of his hoodie , trying to undo it. He made a soft, gentle noise to comfort Ayuta. He knew it was wrong, he knew that if Ayutas side of town found out about what they were doing, Koi would be made out as a criminal, same thing around here, Koi guessed it was the thrill, he loved Ayuta which was the main reason, but every single cell in his body was begging him to rebel against his own people.

Ayuta giggled feeling Koi push him down. He moaned again feeling Koi's lips on him. He felt his hoodie move and he looked down seeing Koi undoing it. He blushed and pulled Koi's face to his own kissing him deeply. He knew it was wrong just like Koi knew it was. He knew that they could die if anyone found out. He pushed against Koi his hips moving to his.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta giggled feeling Koi push him down. He moaned again feeling Koi's lips on him. He felt his hoodie move and he looked down seeing Koi undoing it. He blushed and pulled Koi's face to his own kissing him deeply. He knew it was wrong just like Koi knew it was. He knew that they could die if anyone found out. He pushed against Koi his hips moving to his.

Koi felt ayutas hips, he gently lowered himself more, his body now completely touching ayutas, he moved his body with their kiss, finally when he had undone the guys hoodie, he pulled it off over ayutas head, smiling slightly, adrenalin was soaring over his body, someone could walk in at anytime, and the door was unlocked

Ayuta giggled looking up at Koi seeing him smile. He didnt care anymore if they got caught. His whole body wanted him...his heart wanted him too. He watching him throw away his hoodie leaving his tanktop on. Ayuta pulled on Koi's shirt kissing his neck and biting it gently. He pulled the shirt over his head and kissed his chest. He felt Koi's whole body against his own moving along with his own hips. He smiled kissing up kiss neck and licking his lips gently, his ears flat against his head in pleasure.

Koi made a soft, deep noise, he also removed the nekos tank top, he kissed him a little more needily, feeling their bare skin together made him cling closer for warmth from Ayuta. kois heart raced as he slowly trailed kisses down to the middle of the males torso, he then brought his hand up and ran it over ayutas chest softly, the smile not leaving his face as his tail lightly swayed over their legs.

Ayuta shivered feeling Koi's hands on his chest. He didnt know why but he was feeling uncomfterable and he felt an erection coming on. He sighed letting his tail flick beside him feeling Koi's lips on his chest. He let his hands fall to his hair fisting in it gently. "K-Koi?" He asked looking down at him with a dark blush across his face. He was slightly scared knowing what they would be doing if this went on. He knew if the men found out he wasnt pure anymore...and they caught him agian...they would rape him.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta shivered feeling Koi's hands on his chest. He didnt know why but he was feeling uncomfterable and he felt an erection coming on. He sighed letting his tail flick beside him feeling Koi's lips on his chest. He let his hands fall to his hair fisting in it gently. "K-Koi?" He asked looking down at him with a dark blush across his face. He was slightly scared knowing what they would be doing if this went on. He knew if the men found out he wasnt pure anymore...and they caught him agian...they would rape him.

Koi looked up, his eyes soft." Yes..?" He questioned, though he noticed Ayutas erection and gently brushed it with his hand, he watched Ayutas face and its expression, he seemed troubled about something, Koi guessed it was about the men

Ayuta let his back arch and he moaned again. "I-if we do this...those guys wont stop next time..." He cut off the end of the sentence moving his head to the side closing his eyes blushing. He felt Koi's hand on his erection and he let out sweet breaths with small moans in them.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta let his back arch and he moaned again. "I-if we do this...those guys wont stop next time..." He cut off the end of the sentence moving his head to the side closing his eyes blushing. He felt Koi's hand on his erection and he let out sweet breaths with small moans in them.

Koi stopped instantly. He sat up." I cant let that happen..." He frowned, "that gives me no time to get to you..." He looked at ayuta, he was caring wasnt he? Or was he ? Ayuta coearly didnt not want this to happen... Was he depriving him? He sighed." I made a promise that i wnt let them touch you..."

Ayuta looked hurt seeing Koi's expression. He sat up moving onto Koi's lap. "I want to...with you Koi...not them. You said you would keep me safe and i beleive you." He said nuzzling his cheek his ears flat in apology. "I-I didnt mean to hurt you...just keep me with you...forever." He said looking up at him seeing if he would forgive him for bringing it up during the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta looked hurt seeing Koi's expression. He sat up moving onto Koi's lap. "I want to...with you Koi...not them. You said you would keep me safe and i beleive you." He said nuzzling his cheek his ears flat in apology. "I-I didnt mean to hurt you...just keep me with you...forever." He said looking up at him seeing if he would forgive him for bringing it up during the time.

Koi looked at ayuta," you didnt hurt me, its them, they just make me angry as hell." He caught his chin again and kissed him." Sorry for pausing us." He whispered in his ear softly, gently taking one of his hands in his and linking their fingers, he hesitantly unbuttoned the top button of ayutas jeans, slowly, incase ayuta didnt want it.

Ayuta smiled seeing Koi going back to him. He smiled kissing him and feeling his pants start to be undone. "Its okay." He said licking Koi's ear playfully wanting all of him. He shivered wanting to feel skin against skin...he wanted to feel all of Koi no matter the trouble they could get in.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta smiled seeing Koi going back to him. He smiled kissing him and feeling his pants start to be undone. "Its okay." He said licking Koi's ear playfully wanting all of him. He shivered wanting to feel skin against skin...he wanted to feel all of Koi no matter the trouble they could get in.