18+ 1x1 fantasy rp (arekushisu / kitkat-san)

kitkat-san

Ayuta looked at Koi's face knowing he wasnt looking for company. He too heard the footsteps and his ears went back as he sank slightly under the covers. He wrapped his arms around Koi's waist his arms shaking. He didnt know who they were but the thought they could be caught bothered him and he hoped that Koi had locked the door.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta looked at Koi's face knowing he wasnt looking for company. He too heard the footsteps and his ears went back as he sank slightly under the covers. He wrapped his arms around Koi's waist his arms shaking. He didnt know who they were but the thought they could be caught bothered him and he hoped that Koi had locked the door.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• kitkat-san

Koi gave Ayuta a quick hug before he got up, draping one of the sheets around his waist and tying it, hurrying quickly towards the door, his fingers fumbling around with the chain lock, trying to slide it in as the footsteps came dead-ahead of the door. When he finally had it done, the door tried to open and Koi stumbled backward, the crack small enough to hear the voice from the other side."Koi?! Ooen this door." Koi frowned and his ears folded backwards, "uh..no! Get out of my house.. Whoever you are." From the upper class accent to the persons voice Koi knew he was either an officer or council member... Maybe both.

Ayuta sat up in the bed making the covers call to his waist. He looked scared, He whispered lightly, "Koi! Who are they?" He asked worried and scared that he had stripped Koi of his status up in the higher classes. He didnt want him to lose everything because of him. He could tell the person was of the higher class by the accent and the faint look of the blue uniform through the small crack left in the door. His ears flicked back remembering the uniform. He started to tear up, "No, no, no....They fount out...i ruined you Koi." He said buring his face in his hands.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta sat up in the bed making the covers call to his waist. He looked scared, He whispered lightly, "Koi! Who are they?" He asked worried and scared that he had stripped Koi of his status up in the higher classes. He didnt want him to lose everything because of him. He could tell the person was of the higher class by the accent and the faint look of the blue uniform through the small crack left in the door. His ears flicked back remembering the uniform. He started to tear up, "No, no, no....They fount out...i ruined you Koi." He said buring his face in his hands.

Koi turned back and headed to Ayuta, setting himsekf on the bed beside him and resting his hand on his shoulder." Hey now, dont say such things, if anything i forced it on you... " he frowned." Youve gotta get out of here, i couldnt bare to see them touch you." He watched the door, brainstomring a plan in his head." Theres a vine down the side of the balcony, they might be around the bottom, so go around the back."

Ayuta leaned into to Koi hearing him talk to himself Ayuta knew he was going nowhere without him. When Koi told him to go out the back he looked up at him his ears back, "N-no...Koi i dont want to go without you. I love you i dont want you to leave...or get hurt. I dont want them touching you either." He said hugging him around his neck tightly. He whispered lighlty, "A-and i cant walk." He said looking at him silently. He could hear the men on the other side of the door still asking to come in.

Koi stared at Ayuta with rounded eyes." O-oh. Im sorry." He frowned, knowing it was him who had done so." Well.. I could try carry you down the vine, but im not sure if i can climb down with someone.." Just then there was a loud shattering wood noise, the officer had succsessfully knocked down the door with the help of his companions, koi stood and in a guarding instinctive way blocked Ayuta from their view." Youre gonna have to think twice if you think you can take me." He growled lowly at them.

Ayuta shook his head about to answer Koi when the wood snapped and the men walked into the room. One caught a glance of Ayuta before Koi was infront of him. He was happy, even though the situation sucked he was still happy that Koi had gaurded him and was even growling at the men keeping him protected. Ayuta felt his ears twitch slightly and his tail start to move wildly. He didnt like these men and if they tried to take him away from Koi then he was going to claw them in the face. Ayuta felt his ears still back but didnt really care. He was showing he was scared but the small growl that came up his throught making a small humming noise made the men think better of it. He made sure he was covered before looking up at Koi wondering what his plan was to get out of this.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta shook his head about to answer Koi when the wood snapped and the men walked into the room. One caught a glance of Ayuta before Koi was infront of him. He was happy, even though the situation sucked he was still happy that Koi had gaurded him and was even growling at the men keeping him protected. Ayuta felt his ears twitch slightly and his tail start to move wildly. He didnt like these men and if they tried to take him away from Koi then he was going to claw them in the face. Ayuta felt his ears still back but didnt really care. He was showing he was scared but the small growl that came up his throught making a small humming noise made the men think better of it. He made sure he was covered before looking up at Koi wondering what his plan was to get out of this.

Koi stood there, he honestly didnt have a plan, he just knew he needed to getayuta away from these men, and himself if there was time. Deciding there was no other option because he would be seen trying to get away if he had to carry Ayuta, Koi sighed." I'll only come with you without a fight if you leave Ayuta be." He hesitated, then looked at the main guy who seemed to be thinking over the inu's offer

Ayuta started to cry and hissed at the men pulling Koi back to him. "N-no Koi i dont want to give you to them." He said letting the men look at him. He thought up an idea. "Goodbye Koi." He said knowing what he had to do. He stood letting the sheet fall to the floor revealing his body that still had cum falling out of him and down his thighs. He walked to the men even though he wanted to bend over he didnt knowing that would harm the appeal he was putting on. Most of them looked at him perking up at his body seeing it was like a womans. "You can have me...all of me." He said seeing one touch his hips. The front one nodded and the second pulled ayuta to him licking his neck. He touched the cum running down his legs and brought it up sticking his fingers in ayutas mouth.

((hehe just to make it interesting))

(( omg koi wont be a happy chappy xD))

Koi was fuming, not at Ayuta's actions to help him get away, but at the way the men looked at the one he loved, they were touching him, caressing him, their hands now all over his body. Koi growled lowly, his ears shot back and his usual, calm eyes were clouded with anger, he knew with them distracted that he could get away, but Ayuta would still be here, the officers would surely rape him, he chewed on his lip, remembering something. Koi quietly was able to sneak away and opened a small box on the table, inside was a gun, he'd never used it before, but he couldnt just let Them do this.

Ayuta saw Koi slip away and a tear fell from his eye thinking he was going away. He felt the man holding him touch his entrance and his eyes grew wide. He didnt think this through. He squirmed hearing another unbuckle his pants thinking Koi had gone. He looked at them with fear seeing the one who pulled off his pants pull Ayuta's hips to him. Ayuta shook his head pushing on the mans stomach, "N-no..please. Anything but that." He didnt want anyone other than Koi touching him. He wanted to only belong to Koi.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta saw Koi slip away and a tear fell from his eye thinking he was going away. He felt the man holding him touch his entrance and his eyes grew wide. He didnt think this through. He squirmed hearing another unbuckle his pants thinking Koi had gone. He looked at them with fear seeing the one who pulled off his pants pull Ayuta's hips to him. Ayuta shook his head pushing on the mans stomach, "N-no..please. Anything but that." He didnt want anyone other than Koi touching him. He wanted to only belong to Koi.

Koi eventually arrived back in the room, his mid-length hair fallen over his eyes." Don't touch him." He mumbled at the floor, he looked up and saw them completely ignoring him, sure, it was fine when they raped an innocent neko, but when koi made love to him it was apprent that it was illegal." I told you not to touch him." He growled, lengthening his arm and pointing it at the ones head who was mainly trying to be involved with Ayuta, kois finger hovered over the trigger, he knew if he did this that it would cost him, but he didnt care, it was for ayuta. Koi fired, the bullet lodging itself into the mans shoulder

Ayuta looked to the side seeing Koi holding a gun up. His eyes got large looking at him. He pointed it at the man that had pulled himself out and was rubbing against Ayuta. Ayuta flinched seeing Koi's fingers move. He felt his ears fall back at the loud noise and the blood that splattered on his face shocked him. He looked at the man infront of him who stumbled back holding his shoulder. Ayuta ripped out of the mans hold and ran to Koi hugging his waist tightly. He was so happy he hadnt left him. He squeezed him and looked up at the men who know started to pull out their own guns. Koi could shoot one at a time but he couldnt do them all. Ayuta looked at them in horror seeing one pull a gun up firing without warning. He shouted moving infront of the bullet looking up at Koi. He felt it sink into his side as he cried out. He hugged him harder feeling a second go through his shoulder. He buried his face in Koi's chest hiding his tears as he screamed again.

One of the other men jumped on the one that fired pulling the gun out of his hands. He wasnt given the order to fire. None of them thought that the cat would save his life for they didnt know that the were lovers and thought they were just sex friends. He didnt know what would happen. He looked up at Koi crying. "I-i'm so sorry Koi...I-it's all my fault." He said thinking Koi was mad at him.

Koi felt like his whole world had stopped, his eyes looked drained and he could only stare down at Ayuta." A...AYUTA!?" He finally called out, gingerly holding onto the males small frame close to him, koi watched the blood dribble down Ayutas bare skin. Koi could only see red, his eyes locked onto the man who had fired, kois hands were shaky, all his instincts told him to just shoot him in the head, to end his life just because he had non intentionally shot Ayuta, his conscious told him otherwise, and he dropped the gun." I hope you rot in hell." Koi said simply, he looked around, the majority of them had dropped their guns." It's not your fault" he advised Ayuta, laying his eyes back on the men." Do what you like, but i just want you to know that i love this man. I don't care what your principles are, but this isnt just a one night stand, it was from first sight and if you cant understand that... Shoot me now." He gently moved the neko away from his body and extended his arms in a welcoming manor

Ayuta felt the warmth fall from his shoulder and side he didnt understand fully that he was shot but when Koi sat him aside he fell to the ground onto his knees. He was hurting and he fell to the floor laying down on his stomach. He heard Koi say he loved him and at that he looked up and crawled to his leg hugging it. "I-I love him too...if you shoot him then shoot me again." He said looking at the men with half lidded eyes feeling the loss of blood coming fast. He looked up at Koi. "I-I love you.." He said in a whispered voice the fight leaving his body as he started to see his vision blur.

Koi saw one raise them raise their guns, koi shot a few before they had the chance to even pull the trigger. They were dead. Koi stared at them as the others seemed to run off out of fear, he sighed, glad that Ayuta didnt see him shoot them, koi inew they would come for him again, his wholè life had just turned around." Ay..." He whispered, gently lifting the ragdoll-like neko and cradling him in his arms." I-im getting you to the hospital right now."

Ayuta heard the gun fire and heard the running feet before he felt Koi's arms under his thigh. He curled his arms around his waist wincing as Koi's hand touched the wound on his shoulder. He whimpered his ears falling back looking up at Koi. "I-it hurts Koi." He said wrapping his arms around Koi's neck tightly. "Dont leave me Koi." He said letting the tears fall freely. He was swaying back and forth. He closed his eyes and drifted off.

Koi worryingly bolted out the door, down the stairs, and placed Ayuta in the back seat of his car, unable to treat him himself he felt like he had let him down. Koi started the car and, going a lot higher than the speed limit, headed straight to the hospital, seeing his father used to work there he had a sort of lay way over the other patients, Ayuta was instantly moved to the top of the waiting list and they ripped him from Koi's arms, koi was also pushed backwards as the nurses hurried off with the neko, leaving Koi being restrained, wanting and pleading to be in the same room as Ayuta.

Ayuta woke slightly seeing the lights pass over them and he smiled at Koi who was driving. He sighed and fell back asleep. His dream was painless.

Ayuta woke again to the sound of people talking and the faint beeping noise. He felt someone touch his shoulder. He winced, what were they doing? He didnt like it and the feeling hurt. He whimpered moving his head. He passed out feeling something cut into his shoulder.

He woke finally to the smell of anticeptic and he sighed. He opened his eyes feeling a hand in his own. He looked down the movement hurting his neck. He saw Koi laying there holding his hand asleep. He smiled and a tear ran down his cheeks. He was so happy he was okay. Ayuta moved his right arm feeling it groan in pain he flinched and let out a hissing sound in pain. He had forgotten he was shot...twice.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta woke slightly seeing the lights pass over them and he smiled at Koi who was driving. He sighed and fell back asleep. His dream was painless.

Ayuta woke again to the sound of people talking and the faint beeping noise. He felt someone touch his shoulder. He winced, what were they doing? He didnt like it and the feeling hurt. He whimpered moving his head. He passed out feeling something cut into his shoulder.

He woke finally to the smell of anticeptic and he sighed. He opened his eyes feeling a hand in his own. He looked down the movement hurting his neck. He saw Koi laying there holding his hand asleep. He smiled and a tear ran down his cheeks. He was so happy he was okay. Ayuta moved his right arm feeling it groan in pain he flinched and let out a hissing sound in pain. He had forgotten he was shot...twice.

Koi's eyes dully half opened, before he blinked and they opened wide." Ayuta!" His smile was large and releif struck his face, he leant forward and used both his hands to hold Ayutas one." I'm so glad you are ok, they said you might be discomforted for a while, so i was thinking after you get discharged i will run you a bath and fill you up on warm milk." He smiled, his eyes squinting with it, l aused." If theyre not guarding my house.."

Ayuta smiled and touched Koi's cheek. "Thank you love...you can always stay with me. Its a small home and it hides well. No on knows i live there but my mother." He said smiling reasheringly. He would be happy when he gets out that he could show him to his mother. "It is a good neighborhood but you cant tell...tons of us hide from the debt collecters there...all my friends will help us out." He said letting his street instencts start to take over finding the safest route out of the hospital and to the home.

Koi smiled, happily following Ayuta, readying himself incase Ayuta fell or hurt himself in some way, he looked around as they walked, he found the old buildings and shattered neighbourhoods oddly beautiful, it was different and in his mind that was what attracted him to something, Ayuta was so original, Koi guessed thats why he fell in love also. Koi shoved his hands in his pockets, tightening the collar of his shirt, wanting to make a good impression.

Ayuta stood from the bed and wavered slightly before straightening himself out. He looked back around the room seeing a change of clothes Koi had brought for him. He went to them pulling on the skin tight pants wincing and pulling on the t-shirt. He looked out of his room and saw no one. He went to the stairs running down them feeling slightly light headed. He didnt care he wanted to get Koi out of here.

When they were out of the hospital Ayuta noticed the buildings around him and he grabbed Koi's hand out of his pocket and pulled him behind him. He pulled the hood up of the hoodie and hid his ears. His tail flicked around his legs the adrinaline going through him.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta stood from the bed and wavered slightly before straightening himself out. He looked back around the room seeing a change of clothes Koi had brought for him. He went to them pulling on the skin tight pants wincing and pulling on the t-shirt. He looked out of his room and saw no one. He went to the stairs running down them feeling slightly light headed. He didnt care he wanted to get Koi out of here.

When they were out of the hospital Ayuta noticed the buildings around him and he grabbed Koi's hand out of his pocket and pulled him behind him. He pulled the hood up of the hoodie and hid his ears. His tail flicked around his legs the adrinaline going through him.

Koi started to get an eery feeling, the buildings became more abandoned, and there was little to none voices or sounds of civilisation, Kois ears flattened slightly." Ayuta, you sure it's safe here?" He whispered gently

Ayuta saw his home up ahead. He picked up his pace waving at a friend in the abandoned building next to them. He stopped smiling hearing Koi's question. He looked back at him pulling him up the stairs to his front door. "Yea...its safe. This is it." He said unlocking the door and walking in pulling Koi with him and shutting the door fast looking out of the window for anyone around outside.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayuta saw his home up ahead. He picked up his pace waving at a friend in the abandoned building next to them. He stopped smiling hearing Koi's question. He looked back at him pulling him up the stairs to his front door. "Yea...its safe. This is it." He said unlocking the door and walking in pulling Koi with him and shutting the door fast looking out of the window for anyone around outside.