• Replies 847
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• robertita

• anlama

• BlueNeon

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
LOLOL indeed with the kind of conversation we are having right now.

same question to you.

yeah, seeing what we're talking about, i thought you would pick lust xD em..i would pick both? ^^' but i guess love is more important to me in the end (:

Love is a strong word Aya. ^_^ Lust comes before love, in sequence...to me at least

XDit has to be one's personality to bring me closer to them. I want someone who understands me, or at least try. If they are willing to try then that is a point. If someone can communicate with me instead of argue. If someone can reason with my mistakes. That's love Aya. I clearly pick love over lust, because it makes one feel whole. Haha

And you

100)What have you last whispered

that was really nicely written O.O and i'm gonna PM you that answer, 'cause i'm not posting it here °////////°

it would love..and lolz it's ok I can probably can guess what you might do

And thank you though I think many of Jiyong's fans want him to be their first lolz

• 4 weeks later...

just 'cause i'm nervous as hell and need to busy myself with something T^T 22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? :3

hehe just don't imagine something too pervy please ;P well have hope, maybe Jiyong picks you \O/

you should, it's a fun thing to do! \O/ just..make sure no one steals your clothes XDDD mm..my biggest 'what if'..damn there are actually a few O.O i don't know if it's the biggest but it's kind of the most important at the moment XD what if i went to take the exam before summer so i won't have to deal with it now OTL

25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?

, ever did it? xD I knew it must be something school related. Good luck with your exam today fiji. ;P

The answer: talking on the phone. Always. ;P

67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? xD I had to.

lol that wasn't a question for this thread :p you should have said: 100.) you ever did it? XDDD really? O.o but it's so much easier to video chat with..like me :3 but anyway, the question you just asked me..em..i don't really remember? O.o probably was online chatting with people?but since you said 'i had to'..i'm feeling you're implying to a certain thing (which i also don't remeber O.o) oh wait..was it chatting with you? :o

your question: 100.) if i came to your place tonight, would you go out with me clubbing? :3

, well I think it was. ;P Heh, I know. ;D But it's easier using a phone, not to mention you can see/hear whether I'm being serious or just messing with you. ;P

Ofc you were chatting with me last night at 12 AM!!!

And now, 'cause you wanted it that much, 100.) you ever did it? :o

wait you didn't answer my question o3o ah well..i'll just wait till friday and get drunk with my friend then XD and ok then my answer to your previous question is..i was chatting with you \O/

, damn I forgot that! Sorry. Okay, so..if you came to my place tonight. Yeah! We'd definitely go clubbing! Then get you dead drunk, tape you, post the video on YouTube and make the next viral video of the month. XDD

Where's the answer for my question? "100.) you ever did it? "

ok i'm coming over, i need to get drunk today XD and if i get dead drunk i will probably fall asleep so i don't think that vid will make it on you tube XD although i was never dead drunk so i would have to test that first :p your answer: yes your question: 58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?

, the bottles are prepared for you. ;P Be mean, devour 'em! xD Since you've never been dead drunk... I doubt you'd fall asleep. :rolleyes:

Answering to your question, I can't. =))

100) Fiji, Fiji, Doooooooooooooooo, where are youuuuu? XD

i do wish i would have to your place instead OTL my friend ordered shots of tequila and me and tequila..well we shouldn't mix XD

oh too bad o3o i wished the answer would be yes :o

loooool nice question blue XDDD i'm..everywhere lately? :p real life caught up to me it seems OTL

100.) what is your favourite beverage? (:

, I would've done the same thing. xD So better that you spent your night there. ;P :rolleyes:

Lol, why?

Answer: Blue Hawaiian.

101) If I have a cookie and you also have a cookie, guess who will eat them both? XD

true that, if i went to party with you, i would be out for the whole end of the week XD and good choice ^^ i should have known it would be something blue :p

my answer: me of course~ \O/

100.) would you let me eat both cookies if i would look at you like that bunny you love so much? :o (i can show you which bunny i mean if you want ;))

, nah, it's only a coincidence that it's called Blue Hawaiian. I like that mix between light rum and cream of coconut/pineapple.

Wrong. The answer was: BlueNeon.

A: If that bunny is the bunny I'm thinking of, them I'll kill you all - the bunny, you and the cookies!!!

Massacre!!!

100) Don't even try to use that bunny! It's a warning.

101) What's in your fridge?

yeah yeah, everything you like ends up blue :p not really a coincidence..and there's no right or wrong, it was my question, so my answer counts o3o

my answer: the cute bunny, who you masacared, but i put him in the fridge to preserve him..poor bunny T.T i'll make a zombie out of him and make him follow you around whenever you go..

102) if you would win the lottery, what would be the first place you would visit and who would you take with you?

, it's fate. xD Karma. Destiny. The law of attraction. No, there's only one right answer.

O.O But fishy, that's really weird. I don't wanna be followed by a bunny zombie. Take the poor damn creature out of the fridge!

A: Winning the lottery won't make me a travel maniac. ;D

103) Same question.

lol who masacared the poor bunny huh??it's all your faul..who's weird now? o3o and i laughed so hard at that, i can just imagine a zombie bunny walking behind you XDDDDD

no but that doesn't count..the answer was meant if you would go, not what you would actually do o3o then at least tell me what you'll do with the money..

my answer: i won't win the lottery :3

104) em..would you really masacare the bunny and the cookies? onion13

, now you're blaming me??

Don't use your imagination for that. And then you wonder why you can't write stories. That bunny is a mood-killer, I tell you.

Okay, okay. I'd go to the biggest strip club in the world!! And I'd go all alone. xD All for me.

That's why there is an " IF "! Use it.

A: YESSS.

105) You think we'll reach 169? XD